• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yubel (Yu-Gi-Oh) vs Doctor Doom (Marvel Comics)

Yubel
"If you don't want to get burned, take cover, worm."

Doctor Doom Ultimate MC GalImg
"You want to know how I survived? That place kept me alive, gave me strength...power."

Who will Win?
Both are 5-A and Speed Equalized

They are Unprepared for each other

Yubel: 2

Doom: 2

Tie: 0

Is there a context? Like a place where this happens for example? Do they have info on the other or are they unprepared?

I'd say Yubel should win because she has resistance to mind manipulation while Doom doesn't have resistance to some of his (yeah Yubel's not a girl in the original version) powers such as the multiple forms of mind manipulation, soul manipulation or reality warping. The only thing that makes me say "should" and not "will definitely win" is Doom's time travel device.

What stops Doom absorbs gg?

Also Doom does resist mindhax, and has comparable soulhax, so

What even is their reality warping capable of?

If doom was given time to prepare then i would say he stood a chance, but since there is no prep time, Yubel would win because like many other monster cards. She is more accustomed to fighting the instant she comes out. Or in this case she would be better off without prep time. Doom would need time to work out the kinks of Yubel and administer the correct device to defeat her.

Yubel doesn't have it on her page, if you have a scan of it working outside of a card game, that would help.

The only thing I could think about is redirecting damage, is that what you mean?

Like I said, all I could think about was redirecting damage. This is not damage.

Redirection can technically count as reflection. As long as she takes the damage she would normally take, and sends it back to doom.

I think you misunderstood what I'm pointing out.

Her damage redirection doesn't stop Absorption, which was what Zark was asking.

Well then we are caught in a stalemate. Yubel will always redirect or reflect the damage she would recieve and doom will just absorb it.

I don't know if Doom's absorption also counts abilities, but if it does, Doom wins via that.

He just absorbs everything tbh, there are statements of him absorbing Franklin Richards' powers, and straight up absorbing Nightmare.

Doom has a scan on his page for absorbing energy from Count Nefaria from the beginning of his fight, doing so to quickly reduce him to a powerless old man. Absorption that quickly renders 4-Bs powerless is too much for Yubel. Don't even need to get into the Tier 2 shit.

Back