• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho General P&A Revision #3

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
So I'm back with this one. This edition will cover 50 chapters, or it'd be too short to be considered a CRT into my eyes.

Let's get it started.

Toguro

Kurama

• Paralysis Inducement (Can restrict an opponent's movement growing a plant inside the body). Proof here.
  • Body Puppetry (Can use his whip to control bodies). Proof here.
Chu

Yusuke

Koenma

Genkai

• Soul Manipulation (Can force souls to manifest its sins, and if the soul is corrupted the body will be destroyed). Proof here.
  • Attack Reflection (Can redirect enemy's attacks with her Aura). Proof here. More evident here. With limited Absorption.

Others
Dunno how to treat this to be honest. Dunno if this is consistent with the rest of the series.

I'm unsure if that's quite breaking the fourth wall, but rather more so Fourth Wall awareness., but everything else looks legit

Just disagree with Karasu's Durability Negation. As it is said here, Kurama misunderstood Karasu's ability. Everything else seems fine.

Attacking people from the inside is still durability negation via internal organ damaging among other things.

Yeah I know. But Karasu's power is to create bombs out of demon energy.

Kurama in his "human" form is too weak to be able to see these bombs so he thought that he was making people explode from the inside. But that's not the case, as Karasu said it himself : "You've got it completely wrong".

Stephy's right. I forgot that Kurama was in a mistake. :p

Nevermind, I'll edit the OP with the proper stuff.

Ah, I see. It ain't like he doing that shit to Toguro any time soon; the guy who's nothing but muscle is unstoppable at this point in time.

I hate when a main character goes out of his way to break immersion forking Yusuke this is fine

I'll wait for one or two staff members to evaluate this and THEN I'll start the discussion about the High 7-C upgrade.

I killed my Ichigo vs Yusuke dream by myself

Yusuke easily wins in terms of character, but we all know Ichigo fans are

Okay, I think this can be added since we have enough agreement.

I'll apply the changes and start the upgrade thread.

Back