• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yusei Fudo's & Jack Atlas' speed statistics?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

The pages of Jack Atlas and Yusei Fudo currently state that each is MFTL+ by scaling from the other, with no further explanation. Should this be corrected, or at least better clarified?

I have no idea, all I know is GX's manga and anime. I'm probably going to have to dive back into the original DM because Marik has a lot of unjustified stats.

yugioh in general has a lot of unjustified stats, this is likely one of them

I placed it at Unknown and i'm not sure if i will even keep the High 4-C stuff without a calc or a video to back it up, i don't think we should keep the characters profiles for now [Dunno about the 9-C stuff], only the monster [Giving Zorc his own page if Bakura is deleted while not for Zarc since has poor informations like Yuya is more of an athlete], the likely Marik 9-A stuff comes from a filler episode in the Noah arc where he destroyed the main generator while enveloping a whole room with lightning bolts, but i'm not interested in the char. profiles.

Unless, actually, until they're given proper scans, I'd say it's fine to nuke them until we collect what we need. But saving what scans already exist on their pages is also important.

Okay. I suppose that the character profiles with completely unreliable statistics can be removed.

Yugioh has so little actusl aknoledged users it hurts.

No one has read the manga and no one has seen the anime exept the censored version or meme clips.

We need to hold a thread about Yugioh in general to complete most profiles.

I read GX manga, there was nothing in there. I know Arc-V has a chapter in space but I don't know if it means anything.

If they can survive in space without equipment, then thats something.

Any instance of the monsters being real would have the game mechanics classified as canon, giving everyone a ton of hax.

Like in the pyramid of light and Dsod Movies. But only DSOD is canon to the manga, and there is no manga yugi page.

The GX manga just had a lot of hax, nothing about AP. Unknown is perfectly fine for a stat I guess but it's not helping much.

For example, since monsters are real in the YGO DM manga thanks to the DSOD Movie, Magical Knives would give Yugi Instant Kill and other cards would give him damage or power nullification, mind control and tons of stuff.

But thats only if Duel Monsters is confirmed real in any instance.

Nah, the monsters are physically there but the game mechanics are still there.

I posted some instances of Ancient Egypt actually having magic in season 5 in the DSOD thread.

In the Pyramid of light movie (non-canon/maybe canon to Anime Yugi) has everyone able to summon monsters irl and use magic / trap cards irl as well.

This should scale to litetally every card on their decks for PoL/Anime Yugioh.

You mean spells and traps cards being real? We already know magic is a thing.

Non canon to both anime yugi and manga yugi actually.

Really? Darn.

I guess having a Pyramid of Light Yugi/Kaiba profile wont be allowed?

Are there any other instances of Magic/Trap cards being used irl?

Yeah...

Nah, it would be pretty lackluster anyways.

Yes, once. Although that was only because Yubel put souls in it, so it wouldn't count.

Darn

Season 3 Yugi with tons of hax and 5-B for having God cards.

Wouldnt that scale to Merged Jaden/Judai's deck?

So, should somebody delete the profiles with unreliable guesswork statistics?

Yusei and Jack are High 4-C scaling from Antimony, who caused a supernova turned black hole with his delta accel synchro summon. They gain FTL from the feat of dueling while outmanuevering a black hole, though I'm not sure where massively FTL comes from.

@Litentric Teon

Okay. It is probably best if you change the page statistics to the values that were agreed on in the discussion threads, and also better explain the reasons within the profiles, to avoid that something that this happens again.

I thought that the statistics had been changed, as that was the entire point behind the threads. I apologize that this wasn't the case. Though the reason for them being High 4-C is listed on the profiles. I will update their speeds shortly.

I was referring to checking over that the statistics are reverted to the agreed upon values, and properly explaining the reasons in the profiles.

Back