• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! DM (Canonicity Issues + Changes) II

Ah, could be useful for a rainy day I suppose. Also I found something super interesting about Blue-Eyes that I didn't mention before because I was unsure. I don't know if this is a cloud separation feat because of it being night-time, but some of the imagery suggests it? I can't be certain, but here's the scans.

That's what I was thinking. Just wanted to check just in case it was useful. Here's another bit. Would Blue-Eyes need to be renamed Kisara (on the name section, not the name of the page) or something?

Blue 3

SomebodyData said:
Nah I mean stuff that doesn't fall under the other three canons, like Duel Terminal for example
Okay.

And by card lore you mean stuff like the sun-eater or the galaxy-destroying dragon?

Would think so, but I think it'd look bad on my image if I found it and just didn't mention it regardless. I'll try and finish up Bakura as quick as I can and come back when his test page is done. In the meantime, we got these two left on the table:

1. Why leave Exodia on Possibly 7-C

2. Confirm Yugi and Marik's changes

EDIT: Oh, small talk about Shadi. Yeah, turns out he was already way way dead, like Atem-era dead. Before Bakura killed him dead. Guess he just manifested pretty well into his role.

Like I said above, it was an anime thing only (but they are 5-B anyways so it doesn't matter)

Well I can just rename their profiles to include "(Anime)" and then we can make new ones for the manga.

If you wish to. Anything about Exodia being labeled as Possibly 7-C, though? You left me on a blank about that.

If I had to guess, would the reason to call manga Exodia as Possibly 7-C because it... umm... briefly withstood combat with Zorc, who is well above the Egyptian Gods, & Slifer got such a yield for a feat?

If we assume manga Exodia doesn't scale to Zorc, are we able to find tiers for him via determining weight, or perhaps destructive yield of one of his attacks?

(Also, SomebodyData, Arigarmy, sorry for any bother from me earlier in the thread. I do appreciate your patience, tolerance, & efforts in answering.)

I mean, maybe we could make it anime-exclusive and leave a note at the bottom saying "Yeah anime only" or whatever. The wording should definitely be better than "somewhat competed", probably along the lines of harming Zorc.

I see. So Manga Exodia neither survived even one attack from Zorc, nor briefly endured any before perishing, & utterly failed to damage Zorc at all? If so, Exodia hardly scales to Zorc, then, I suppose.

So what of other means of determining Manga Exodia's statistics?

Although, I have little opposition to Arigarmy's suggestion, for all that's worth.

He destroyed the multiverse @Ari, and shouted there are no game mechanics

In all seriousness, i was just responding to Marco about Manga Yugi

Marco Shark said:
So Manga Yugi will have two different forms.
Ygo/R and Dsod
Why would there be a DSOD one? We didn't discuss R either, but I don't know if that should be put in the manga canon section. It'll probably go something like this:

Yugi Muto | Dark Yugi | Atem

I have reason to completely exclude Ryo Bakura (the little one) from Bakura's page entirely solely for the fact that he has literally nothing.

DSoD has explictly mentions that Kaiba's new system makes the monsters real, if I remember correctly. @Ari

Also Magic Negation, of all things.

What does Solid Vision have to do with Yugi?

Also when did he do that? All Bakura did was kill himself so he would lose a Shadow Game.

He gains it near the end of the movie, when he was dueling Kaiba and "After that Cubic shit I'm not surprised" boi.

Kaiba did it with solid vision back when he was looking for the millennium puzzle.

yeah im lost what's the point of this for him needing another key

But this is Bakura...? Not Dark Bakura, not Thief King Bakura, not Zorc Bakura, this is pipsqueak Bakura.

I mean, we can include it in his first key, but felt like it was notable enough to warrant another.

Oh shoot, didn't read the last part, nvm.

What does he exactly gain from Solid Vision? I mean the monsters are "real" but I don't recall them killing people by the dozens

Superhuman stats from sheer size from some of the monsters (some of them also have flight). Makes you wonder if game mechanics hadn't also been in place, that Kaiba basically made a weapon that could be completely horrifying, but available to the public.

Well it would fall under summoning, so it would be: "Human level normally, Superhuman with monsters or something"

What monsters, though? Again, I don't recall them going around proving their muscles based on size when all Yugi uses are Magician Girls

Ari

What the hell are you even saying?

Dsod has tons of feats.

Corrupted Aigami almost destroyed the multiverse, Kaiba traveled thru time, summoned Obelisk out of thin air and destroyed a dimension, made h8mself inmune to existance erasure and made duel monsters real, Atem reversed Multiversal levels of strenght, saven Jounochi from existance eradure within his own mind and Yugi has the same new nuel disk than kaiba.

Please, and Bakura as a kid could overpowered Shadi with he millenium ring.

Stop downplaying.

?

We're talking about a single part of the movie, a singular aspect of a device in the movie. This isn't about the entire movie itself. Why you gotta always accuse me of this stuff?

And your bakura test profile doesnt include the fact that this is Manga Bakura, who didnt have reality manipulating fights with Pegasus's Millenium Eye.

Back