• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! DM (Canonicity Issues + Changes) II

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
I personally feel insulted by that post.
Feel insulted however you want, it doesn't stop the fact of what you and Megaboy posted. Your arguments aren't the problem (for me, for them it's just tennis) on the posts, it's the snarky quip at the end of each of them. Hell even the one you just posted:

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Reflect for a bit on who is the one with the most reasonable argument.
You're setting up for instigating with those words alone. The overreaction, the cockiness, the repetition of snarky wording like "pal" or "bud" or whatever. Whatever Kep asked for isn't going to work because you two are just going to keep repeating it and making people angry by asking either arbitrary or questions that will deliberately make people heated. You're quite literally being stuck-up. No sugarcoating can hide that. Your attitude is the source of this, no matter what you believe. Kukui nor Data has used the language you had used either, and its rubbing off on Mega so much now he's using it.

I'm going to make a new thread since the limit cap is nearing, or at least the post count is too high and too heated.

I repeat.

You have no argument.

You have no case.

Ive already proven y point.

Just continuing the circle is not going to get anywhere. The only way to show everyone how much of a liar you are is by posting the proof in this very thread.

Thread:1433375

Closing this would be great so we could move on to the next thread, this doesn't even concern the entire series (as a whole for most preexisting pages) anymore. And can Staff watch to make sure this doesn't devolve as well?

It doesnt matter if there are staff present or not, Kukui just wont giv eup and will continue posting the same argument over and over even if it was debunked over and over again.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
I repeat.
You have no argument.

You have no case.

Ive already proven y point.

Just continuing the circle is not going to get anywhere. The only way to show everyone how much of a liar you are is by posting the proof in this very thread.
Literally me right back at you and thats all I need to say.

Restart this on the next thread as this one is nearing its reply cap.

Back