• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your verses updates!

This discussion is meant to talk about the various updates you've granted your verses! May it be as small as adding a new character profile to complete changing up the Tiering of the whole cast! I think it could be a fun thing to see how everyone's doing with updating so that their profiles can be as best as can be!

First off most of my characters in Stick Shenanigans Are getting Post xono infection keys scaling to high 6-A and their ls are getting upgraded to thanks to a Monster portal calc

Nice! I'm adding various things to Hikari's Light Festival, won't change the Tiering, but they're getting a new Aquatic form for underwater mini-games, Special Shots/Pitch/etc for sports and various sport gears that either boosts stats or grant an ability

Javenmon and Fcc are getting new peeps and a 3-C rating thanks to Playz and Npc's final clash that shoke the universe

Currently writing the sophmore year collection of Hero's Oath, as well as a few Terrifically Terrifying stories. Things we can expect:

Hero's Oath:
More Villians
More Heros
A possible bump in strength for all the 8-A characters, and thus all the Low 7-C characters
More speed feats that might push them to FTL levels
Plenty of Tier 7 feats that will almost certianly upgrade the verse
An Adam vs Liam rematch
A Henry vs Black Ice rematch
Enough blood & death to make Attack on Titan blush

Terrifically Terrifying:
A new serial killer named "Avenger", who kills other serial killers that he believes don't deserve to live. A bit like thrillseeker but less original
A Thrillseeker vs Avenger story
Hat Man Sequal
More monsters, worldbuilding, and explanations as to who "The Creater" truley is
An SCP-esc story (though we kind of already have that with PROJECT-V2-SKINWALKER)

Currently writing the sophmore year collection of Hero's Oath, as well as a few Terrifically Terrifying stories. Things we can expect:

Hero's Oath:
More Villians
More Heros
A possible bump in strength for all the 8-A characters, and thus all the Low 7-C characters
More speed feats that might push them to FTL levels
Plenty of Tier 7 feats that will almost certianly upgrade the verse
An Adam vs Liam rematch
A Henry vs Black Ice rematch
Enough blood & death to make Attack on Titan blush

Terrifically Terrifying:
A new serial killer named "Avenger", who kills other serial killers that he believes don't deserve to live. A bit like thrillseeker but less original
A Thrillseeker vs Avenger story
Hat Man Sequal
More monsters, worldbuilding, and explanations as to who "The Creater" truley is
An SCP-esc story (though we kind of already have that with PROJECT-V2-SKINWALKER)
Stage 4 Adam When?

I do have multiple creatures that i thought of that would be a welcomed addition to the world of Monstrosity, but i'll need to finish up with kiddos first, it should be their final major update

I mainly work on Crestseal right now, it is my third verse within Storiverse and is influenced by Destiny and Jujutsu Kaisen. I recently added this character, she's basically Megumi if he wasn't a fraud was stronger. I also edited almost all of the characters in minor ways recently and overhauled Kryn in major ways. He's down from 7-A to 7-B and got several new stuff including a Domain Expansion

Having a verse that is more worldbuilding-based rather than story or character-based is a bit of a problem since if I change mechanics of anythingI have to edit all the pages affected by that thing

Last edited:
There are around 4 OLH characters that have Domain Expansions. OLH is also surprisingly influenced by JJK.
It is a unique and versatile concept. I put all aspects of Domains (including bordered vs. borderless) as well as anti-Domain stuff. JJK influence on Crestseal is quite recent, I added it after my recent overhaul

Hikari and friends are getting hit with that mario sport games update

Special Shot: Bright Light: Hikari engulfs the soccer ball in a bright light before kicking it with all his might. The light is so bright that it temporarily blinds anyone the ball encouters during its travel.

Special Pitch: Rainbow Vision: As Hikari pitches the ball, a rainbow covers the batter's vision, rending it far harder for them to hit the ball

Special Swing: Colorful Swing: Hikari swings the ball with all his might, the ball is a grounder which leaves a rainbow trail behind it, slowing down anyone who walks within it.

Last edited:
Hikari and friends are getting hit with that mario sport games update

Special Shot: Bright Light: Hikari engulfs the soccer ball in a bright light before kicking it with all his might. The light is so bright that it temporarily blinds anyone the ball encouters during its travel.

Special Pitch: Rainbow Vision: As Hikari pitches the ball, a rainbow covers the batter's vision, rending it far harder for them to hit the ball

Special Swing: Colorful Swing: Hikari swings the ball with all his might, the ball is a grounder which leaves a rainbow trail behind it, slowing down anyone who walks within it.
To me, Hikari's Light Festival has always seemed... comfortable for lack of a better word. There's something about fluffy animals playing sports that just warms my heart.

To me, Hikari's Light Festival has always seemed... comfortable for lack of a better word. There's something about fluffy animals playing sports that just warms my heart.
Oooh! You should check out the non-canon version of Hikari! (I'm not talking about New light btw)

Also I wanna make my verses comfy too but I just can't...

Oh, believe me, I've seen it. Way before you joined FC/OC actually. The Internet has basically numbed me of turning cute things into monsters.
That's fair lol. I was more so going for the irony. When New Light was still established as my main verse, Christopher Valco was the canonical creator of the universe. So i thought it would be funny for him to still be their creator in a non-canon way + i like the idea of a survival horror with him

That's fair lol. I was more so going for the irony. When New Light was still established as my main verse, Christopher Valco was the canonical creator of the universe. So i thought it would be funny for him to still be their creator in a non-canon way + i like the idea of a survival horror with him
Is it like a BatIM thing? Abandoned Creations sort of reminds me of it.

Anyways The most Wholesome thing from my verse is OMW who is just a peaceful guy he won't attack you (he's as tall as a moutain too!)

Is it like a BatIM thing? Abandoned Creations sort of reminds me of it.
Well it was more so inspired by the basic idea of Joy of Creation. Altought, i suppose it does some what resemble BatIM, Altough without all the ink lore. In AC Christopher's creation just get filled with hatred because he scrapped so many of them, especially with some that were mid progression with their story only to be thrown away and treated like trash (Poking a bit of fun at myself for the many many ideas i've trashed in the past)

I am probably going to split Project Horizons into it's own verse page. Mainly because of how divergent from the original it is and because of how many times I've had to correct W/L/I's on profiles.

It'd also help with Search Engine Optimization.

Alright so

On Hikari's sandbox i've added

The new mini form Tiering

Special Shot/Pitch/swing have been added to Hikari and he's gotten a new Notable Techniques section

The aquatic and mini form have been added in the Amplified by game planner tabber

Soccer Gear's hax are all done, and they've all been added to the optional equipment with a description and their bonus/ability they grant

And

Hikari's intelligence has been revamped

Still got a lot that i've planned on but i'm moving pretty fast!

V. Verse is gaining major changes to some profiles which have been much needed, particularly focusing on the far over bloated tiers for some of my characters largely based around an outlier feat. The characters in the story don’t behave as if they are 4-A/3-C plus it makes far more sense for them to remain in the ‘planetary’ range for the time being. Some will eventually reclaim these high tiers, but that will be saved for the post-timeskip profiles.

Some notable changes I’ve made recently:
Miro Fennbirn - Received new abilities, better explanations/justifications, added his later keys, fixed up some things having to do with attack potency/speed sensations to make them more clear and better in general, added notable relationships and color coded his attacks alongside bolding them and his powers and abilities, and generally made the whole page format better

In general almost all of V. Verse’s profiles will be receiving similar updates, downgrading from 4-A to 5-C/5-B, amongst other things for balance and because it just makes more sense for the story direction so far (note: Aerneia and other witch’s, while they are not going to be downgraded too much, will have an AP range of High 6-A to 4-A thanks to their magic. Magistream magic itself is in the midst of somewhat of an overhaul too)

The next profile to be receiving these updates will be Alela Stardust, who’s profile was created far sooner than it should’ve been due to her Tempest Deity thing not being important until last week, so her powers are actually formed now and not just vague descriptions of what she sort of has like there is now.

In terms of new pages upcoming, thanks to my new standards (actually making profiles once there’s enough info and not rushing their creation, low standards, I know) won’t actually need to update those ones very much after they come out. Grender Supervoltix (brand new character) will likely come out around the same time that Alela’s update does due to them being featured in the same parts of the current storyline, as well as a brand new ability page for Electrojutsu which will explain some of its lore and functions more in depth than both Alela and Grender’s profiles will.

Later down the road, I’ll make pages featuring Demon Phisiology, which will likely just be a total revamp of the current Demon aura page which will have its name changed respectively. There will also be Witch Physiology which goes in depth on why they are particularly OP even next to those who know Magic, but are stuck around the 5-B tier without outside add ons.

Hikari sandbox update

All Baseball Gear and Karts have been added, gotta work on the Basketball Gear and that'll be pretty much it!

As for future update for the verse

Every Forest children will receive all their gear and their specials

Additional profiles for the teammates they can inculde on their team will be made

Hikari sandbox update

All Baseball Gear and Karts have been added, gotta work on the Basketball Gear and that'll be pretty much it!

As for future update for the verse

Every Forest children will receive all their gear and their specials

Additional profiles for the teammates they can inculde on their team will be made
Oh yeah btw my boy ditto is being worked on can he fight Hikari and friends soon? (He can transform)

Thanks, and yeah a lot of stuff 👀 but also tons of characters not mentioned here will eventually have a profile also. Currently Grender and Alela are both being worked on in a sandbox
I remember Alela being one of the everywhere Hero's first opponent when it came to mind.

Back