• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your verses updates!

Those Naruto One Piece numbers would be good
Real talk though, there's a very high chance that V. Verse would have a similar chapter count to One Piece or even higher, especially as the Cobalt stuff is already around chapter 110 and her story is only about 7-ish roleplays into the actual thing

V. Verse is easily at 80+ of those roleplays now, a ton of which have far longer and more in depth stuff than the early V. Verse, and like I said before we aren't even at the time-skip yet so we may not even be halfway done

Real talk though, there's a very high chance that V. Verse would have a similar chapter count to One Piece or even higher, especially as the Cobalt stuff is already around chapter 110 and her story is only about 7-ish roleplays into the actual thing

V. Verse is easily at 80+ of those roleplays now, a ton of which have far longer and more in depth stuff than the early V. Verse, and like I said before we aren't even at the time-skip yet so we may not even be halfway done
Bruh SS is probably going to be very LONG

Oh it’s a roleplay thing? That would explain how there’s such in depth lore.

Oh it’s a roleplay thing? That would explain how there’s such in depth lore.
Me and my sister just straight up act out our plot every Friday, so you can imagine how exponentially faster that is than purely writing it. At the same time, the plot is lengthy enough for this to still average between 7-8 hours straight of this, so that's a huge reason for there being so much content. Also the fact that it is weekly is why it's basically constantly developing and not slowing down pretty much until V. Verse just ends, which I feel will be in one or two years

Me and my sister just straight up act out our plot every Friday, so you can imagine how exponentially faster that is than purely writing it. At the same time, the plot is lengthy enough for this to still average between 7-8 hours straight of this, so that's a huge reason for there being so much content. Also the fact that it is weekly is why it's basically constantly developing and not slowing down pretty much until V. Verse just ends, which I feel will be in one or two years
That’s awesome, it’s like D&D without the dice. I remember I used to documents the sessions me and my friend had, never really got that great a story though.

until V. Verse just ends, which I feel will be in one or two years
I should probably clarify that I mean 1-2 years after this year is already over, as there is already plot planned for the rest of the year. After the December 23rd roleplay (which has always been saved for the end of a huge arc)(For instance, last December 23rd was the day Sake died) is when the timeskip will occur
That’s awesome, it’s like D&D without the dice. I remember I used to documents the sessions me and my friend had, never really got that great a story though.
That sounds great too! V. Verse began around January 2022 and has been basically non-stop since then, but for a while we only did it once every two weeks instead of weekly because we were finishing up a different series which y'all will never, EVER, be able to get me to talk about for various reasons

That sounds great too! V. Verse began around January 2022 and has been basically non-stop since then, but for a while we only did it once every two weeks instead of weekly because we were finishing up a different series which y'all will never, EVER, be able to get me to talk about for various reasons
I'm scared now. What was it?

I wish I was that consistent with my verse. The Ark Collection is 4 years old now; started April 2020. It was a really alive collab-writing as first but it has since just continued to descend in activity. Nowadays, it's pretty much just me writing semi-consistently.

I wish I was that consistent with my verse. The Ark Collection is 4 years old now; started April 2020. It was a really alive collab-writing as first but it has since just continued to descend in activity. Nowadays, it's pretty much just me writing semi-consistently.
It helps that we've had a bunch of past series where we've done this too. None of them were good and most of them consisted of just OC's for an already existing thing, which is actually how V. Verse started but nowadays it's the furthest thing from that

But especially with the most recent one, the (series which shall not be named) which was also around 4 years long and my first attempt at doing something 95% original, but the fact that we've done this thing in this way for so long makes V. Verse much easier to do weekly

Plus the fact that I love writing for it and my sister helping me occasionally is also helpful. V. Verse is the first product of mine that I can call actually good without feeling like I'm blinded by character love or whatever similar things there are 🗿

Also I had no idea Ark was actually still going

It helps that we've had a bunch of past series where we've done this too. None of them were good and most of them consisted of just OC's for an already existing thing, which is actually how V. Verse started but nowadays it's the furthest thing from that

But especially with the most recent one, the (series which shall not be named) which was also around 4 years long and my first attempt at doing something 95% original, but the fact that we've done this thing in this way for so long makes V. Verse much easier to do weekly

Plus the fact that I love writing for it and my sister helping me occasionally is also helpful. V. Verse is the first product of mine that I can call actually good without feeling like I'm blinded by character love or whatever similar things there are 🗿

Also I had no idea Ark was actually still going
It will always still be ongoing... probably.

It's my main source of relieving stress. Just writing whatever I wanna write onto a page.

Also new character in honor of vene
E9ekgq7.png

News that will shake the entire nation

Hikari's Light Festival will like go under a name change considering how i've added various other events besides the Light Festival. Currently no idea what it'll be :p

News that will shake the entire nation

Hikari's Light Festival will like go under a name change considering how i've added various other events besides the Light Festival. Currently no idea what it'll be :p
Isn’t the festival the hook though like how Kingdom Hearts is a big part of the plot? It’s got a certain ring to it so I don’t know what could replace it

I suppose that's a fair argument. Hikari did wish for the Game Planner so that he could organize it 🤔

I'll see if i can think of something, if not i'll probably keep it as is

So I think this is a good place to update y'all on this

With the new story of Hero's Oath: Sophmore Year coming out, being a sequel to the first 2, we're going to have some new villians. One of those villians has the hero name "Copycat"

Here's his appearance, obviously his look is inspired by Hitoshi Shinso from MHA (OG artist is @overjimaruid on Twitter i believe)

As you might be able to guess from the name, Copycat can copy the sollertia of another person. Like, full-on just look at someone, tell that they have a sollertia, and flat out copy their DNA and put it into his own, with this altered DNA staying in him for over a year before he looses that persons sollertia

He'll likely have multiple keys, one of just his base with no copied abilities, and one with the abilities he copies throughout the story. Or we'll do something like "(blank) normally, up to (blank) with copied abilities", which might look a bit better

Back