• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your verse exterminating the immortal lizard

The SCP Foundation summons your favorite character or verse to annihilate SCP-682 the Hard to Kill Lizard once and for all. How would that go?

DMC: even with the powerful uni-scale liabilities of argosax and void mundus it would not even tickle the scp 682, maybe the Dante's bfr bothers him since it cancels dimensional travel and creating avatars in other dimensions but I think the lizard would take him alone at most 1 hour exaggerating to return.

Archie Sonic: at that moment lolfatehax felt the real terror.

Marvel: high 1B stomps or if oblivion, toaa, thanos ic. (I would like to see how the protected and scp 682 split in a match)

DC: DC 1b are trampled but 1-A trample.

Dragon ball: not even dreaming.

Doctor who: they are under review but no.

Minecraft: Steve has a nightmare and can't get it out of his mind.

Nnt: No

Mcu: Nel.

Ben10: no.

One Piece: no

Arrowverse: no.

Opm: saitama hits the lizard explodes,
But it regenerates, saitama gives another blow but the lizard regenerates, and thus it makes it so that the lizard does not change :v

World of Darkness: Caine can put 682 down with ease, heck he'd just have to disbelief it for the win. A powerful enough mage or marauder can take it down too.

Castlevania: I don't think they can put it down, but Dracula would prolly just work with it to destroy mankind at any rate.

Shin Megami Tensei: Errrr prolly not?

Darkest Dungeon: Nope they can't take it down

Jojo: HA Dio might have a shot or Novel Kars just fights it for eternity

Elder Scrolls: Vivec likely thrusts his spear

Actually, the Archie's FateHax would work on SCP 682, since resistance to the FateHax is determined by Acausality, which SCP 682 only has Acausality type 1.

But SCP-343 "God", responsible for SCP 682's immortality, doesn't have an Acausality listed, so I don't know if he is a Type 5 or not.

You know the act has the best RE I know and I think that before the fate hax works the scp682 will become immune.

What immortality 1A?

Oliver de jesus said:
You know the act has the best RE I know and I think that before the fate hax works the scp682 will become immune.

What immortality 1A?
Literally, anything can happen in order for Sonic's eventual victory, due to the nature of the FateHax. Sonic has the second most powerful FateHax on the site.

But SCP 682 has the backing of SCP-343 "God". I had a thread discussion of Sonic's FateHax and if it can effect tier 1 characters and it came to a yes, unless they has Type 5, as it would be NLF to work on Type 5's. If SCP-343 "God" is Acausality Type 5, yeah, FateHax can't beat SCP 682.

Oliver de jesus said:
It is not that it works in God, but that the RE of SCP 682 would say that the sonic fate does not work.
Huh? That doesn't makes sense.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Is this 682 wank or TOAA downplay.
The stalemating part comes from him supposedly having 1-A immortality
nvm, i thought TOAA was tier 0 for a few seconds

Courage the Cowardly Dog: no. i dont even want to imagine it. hell no. dont ruin my childhood like this

Spongebob: see above

The Simpsons: ^

JoJo: You were expecting some edgy lizard to solo this verse but it was me, Dio

MHA: 682 initially gets scratched by the simple force deku imparts, but then it proceeds to brutally eat him and- nvm i dont want to imagine this. hell no

OPM: saitama is finally happy he has a remarkable opponent so he punches 682, but then 682 regenerates from it and saitama becomes confused, so he punches 682 again and he regenerates, and saitama's happiness eventually turns into horror as he slowly gets eaten alive one-by-one

Godzilla: no

Wowza, well iirc World of Darkness is above baseline so it becomes a case of the good old my thoughts are higher up than yours. 1-A in a nutshell there

Drake of the 99 Dragons: 682 and Drake have some unkillable ice cream together

Final Fantasy: Neo Exdeath and 682 have some unkillable ice cream together

Godzilla: 682 gets one shot by Giant Condor via tier 0 biting

JJBA: both 682 and Novel Kars have an adaption off while Beyond just watches

Killer Instinct: Errrr nope they can't do it

Star Wars: Nope as well

Persona: Same as above

Warhammer: Kharn can't kill it now cause that new immortality, if its above baseline then Emprah can't take it either cause ain't he and the gods are baseline?

That said they can likely incon at least but trying to actually end the bugger? Nah don't they cut it

Back