• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Tier

Monarch Laciel said:
Hang on, if I dig into the ground I'm damaging the planet! So I'm actually planet!
That's cute. I can make composite tree kill TOAA just by typing. Wanna see?

Composite tree us there, and then TOAA runs into it and dies :p

DO YOU SEE THE POWER AT MY FINGERTIPS?!?!?!

• Maniacal laughing*
NOT SO TOUGH NOW, ARE YOU BILL!

• Writes fanfic where composite shark kills Bill Cipher*
MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

Low stamina, Sub-human speed. 10-A dura (tanked a lacrosse ball travelling 75~ MPH to the balls and was only on the ground for around 30 seconds) 10-A (Maybe) striking power (Broke 1 in. thick wooden board with palm-strike, accidentally gave someone a concussion by landing on them)

Likely 10-A (I took martial arts classes, knocked someone out accidentally after some strikes during a spar), higher when enraged, 9-C with my pistol and knife. Atletic human speed (better reactions than an average human, can trade blows with my teacher who is an experienced martial artist). Probably 10-A durability with the same reasoning.

As a transhumanist I plan on reaching 9-B to 9-A in 50 years or so, 7-B in 200-300 years or so, and Low 2-C in possibly millions of years. I believe this to be realistic enough timeframe, in the future it is possible for you to have real life superpowers.

so it be somewhat like this

Key: Current me (10-B) | Future me (much higher, potentially Low 2-C)

Probably High 10-B to Low 10-A

9-C with Weapons (There's a machete in the barn behind my house, knives in the kitchen, and a metal pole in my basement)

Crzer07 said:
As a transhumanist I plan on reaching 9-B to 9-A in 50 years or so, 7-B in 200-300 years or so, and Low 2-C in possibly millions of years. I believe this to be realistic enough timeframe, in the future it is possible for you to have real life superpowers.

so it be somewhat like this

Key: Current me (10-B) | Future me (much higher, potentially Low 2-C)
i would have 1-A then, because i can create a dimension in the future probably

i would have 1-A then, because i can create a dimension in the future probably

no, for being 1-A you need be beyond the concept of dimensions

Tier 0 with author authority while writing my fanfictions/ Verbal roleplaying

10-B in actuality.

Unknown tier for my alternate selves assuming the Multiverse is real.

Low end 10-C (near high end 11-A) because I'm a fat IRL nerd, 9-C via running, because I can (apparently) generate enough kinetic energy to qualify for this tier.

Higher end of Tier 10-B (I have trained in sanshou/sanda and I would put myself slightly below expert level. Been in a few real fights around 5, all of which I've won. However due to being merely 16 years old my build is slim so I'm not that physically strong), higher with weapons(I learned XingYi Quan spearmanship with quite advanced proficiency, as well as chinese swordplay with Sabers).

Speed Athletic level( My 60 meter dash record is around 7,5 seconds)

Sanshou is badass. I wish I lived near a place that taught it.

Probably 10-A at my peak. I have a body like that of Anderson Silva but I'm only 5'8 feet tall and I weigh 152 lbs. I can do 100 push ups in one minute and I train Muay Thai. I'm adept at kicking and grappling. I have beaten a healthy man in arm wrestling and taken down bigger opponents like my older brother who was 5'9 feet tall, weighing 165 lbs(I was only 147 lbs back then). As for my speed I evaded a kick from an alpaca at point blank range.

probably 10-B i don't really exercise often and haven't exactly fought anyone in ages so i can't be sure, but i usually stay relatively fit.

I'd have regular speed and all that.

I'd have slightly higher stamina and moderately higher inteligence.

I'm gonna try that too.

Tier: 10-B | 0

Name:
Smashor

Origin: Real World | Sonic Heroes (First interactive fiction ever used)

Classification: Human/Gamer

Powers and Abilities: Human level everything | Reality Warping via cheats, Mind Control via controllers, etc...

Attack Potency: Below average human level (Struggles to deal noticable damage to other humans) | Unknow, Depends on controlled character.

Speed: Average Human Level (Was able to walk three and a half miles in an hour) | Unknow, Depends on controlled character

Lifting Strength: Below Average Human Level (Can lift skinny people his age, but nothing above that) | Depends on controlled character

Striking Strength: Below Average Human Level (Cannot harm regular humans) | Depends on controlled character

Durability: Athletic Human Level (Grew up with a high school wreseler and constantly got into fights) | Depends on controlled character

Stamina: Low (Struggles to exersize for more then a few seconds, Wii Fit is actually fit to him, refuses to make anything past Stamina in this page) | Immense (Captured the point on Highertower three times, beat Kirby Planet Robobot's true arena)

Well, let's try this crap

Tier: 10-C | possibly Low 10-B

Name:
Relenel

Origin: The Real World

Classification: Human

Powers and abilities: Mostly human level in everything

Attack Potency: Below average human level | Average human level

Speed: Regular human speed
(about 7,4 m/s)

Lifting Strength: Below average human level (has problems with lifting 10-20 kg stuff)

Striking Strength: Below average human level | Average human level

Durability: Below average human level
(easily harmed a vein on his foot by slowly opening the door)

Stamina: Low (Will get tired after 30 push-ups, or 15 pull ups)

Key: Normal | Really Pissed off

Tier: Ocea

Name: 2SWAG4YOU

Origin: ME

Classification:
Human A

Powers and abilities: SWAGNESS, MEMES, ABOVE OMNIPOTENCE

Attack Potency: MEME level (destroyed infinite^infinity^infinity [insert ^infinity spam] universes)

Speed: Regular GOD speed
(about 75432566775433224456743322353 AU/s)

Lifting Strength: HGOD human level (has problems with lifting 10865553564646664646-75523534446345446643664354220552 Mg stuff)

Striking Strength: UNGODLY

Durability: MEME level
(tanked the carsh of internet, a hyperomnimega universe with immesurable dimensions)

Stamina: 69

At least High 2-A when writing (I view the god tiers of my verse, who are 2-A, as nothing more than fiction), possibly far higher

Tier: At least High 2-A

Name
: Unknown

Origi: JSWverse

Classificatio: Writer

Powers and Abilities: Slacking off and playing Fire Emblem instead of making a character that's tier 1 already, Life Creation, Plot Manipulation, Reality Warping, Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Acausality, Color Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Mind Manipulation

Attack Potency: At least High Multiverse level+, possibly far higher (Has created 2-A beings and views them as nothing more than fiction)

Speed: Omnipresent (Exists in and beyond an infinite amount of universes, each with infinite timelines and manipulates them at all times)

Lifting Strength: Doesn't even matter+

Striking Strength
: Read the AP you dingus

Durability: Read the AP because it scales to dura ok

Tier: 10-B, 9-C with swords

Classifcation: Nerd with Aspergers, Janitor, Attack Helicopter, African-American

Powers and Abilities: High creativity, Invisibility, Precognition (when sleeping), Above average healing and rsistance, limited martial arts training (wrestling, systema, and judo), slightly enhanced senses (can smell rain before it starts raining), berserker

Attack Potencty: Human Level, Street Level with swords

Speed: Average Human

Durability: Human

Stamina: Slightly below average

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength: Average Human

Range: Extended melee range

Standard Equipment: Various Wooden swords, Two Tenza Zangetsus, Roukanken, Cell Phone, jian, short sword

Weaknesses: Suffers Blepharistis, OCD, paranoid, fear of tornados, low self eesteem, depression, minor fear of the dark due to being locked in a closet during daycare, more of a pacifist

UPDATE (Again)

Tier: At least Low 10-A, 9-C to High 9-C with weapons | 0

Classification: Student, human and other things

Powers and Abilities: Weapon Expert, Prank Expert, High Creativity, Enchanced senses, Enchanced Stamina, limited Martial Arts training | Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience, Superhuman Physical characteristics and other over 9.000 things

Attack Potency: Human Level with normal attacks, Low Peak Human with pressure points (I know a lot about weak points in the human body, but how my attacks aren't that strong i can't really get to Peak Human Level), Peak Human to High Peak Human with weapons | Truly Infinite

Speed: Average Human Level with High Athlete Level reaction speed (Can efortlessly dodge a lot of shots from the stronger student in my class in dodge ball, can easily react against my father's punches (My father is very experienced in Martial Arts and can easily be classified as a Athlete Level human)) | Omnipresent

Durability: Average Human to Low Athlete Level, Peak Human Level against the pain (Can take very strong impacts and almost have my arm breaked with almost no pain) | Infinite

Stamina: High Athlete Level (Can easily run over 10km almost without getting tired, can walk over 500m carrying a 20kg backpack in a insane heat) | Infinite

Lifting Strength: Below Average

Range: Normal Melee Level, Extended Melee Level to over 20m with weapons | Infinite

Standard Equipment: A lot of simple homemade things that can be used as weapons, my shark-tooth collar

Weaknesses: Bad Music or any bad thing can easily distract me in fights, a VERY high self-confidence, sometimes jokes during fights making me guard down | None

Key: Normally | When writing

Tier: 0

Name: Apache Helicopter

Origin: Janemba901verse

Classification: A Helicopter that destroys reality sometimes ... when it feels like it

Powers And Abilities: Planet Destroying Rockets, Teleportation, Able to summon a bunch of death stars, omni-kenesis, Super Speed, Writer Resistant

Attack Potency : adleast High-Tripleversal maybe higher (Has Created High 1-A Death Stars)

Speed : Omnipresent Has flew through 10 universes in 20 seconds

Lifting Strength:
Lifted a Universe with it's head

Striking Strength: Read the AP

Durability: Has Taken a hit where Everything Was Destroyed and only white was left

The Smashor said:
I'm gonna try that too.
Tier: 10-B | 0

Name:
Smashor

Origin: Real World | Sonic Heroes (First interactive fiction ever used)

Classification: Human/Gamer

Powers and Abilities: Human level everything | Reality Warping via cheats, Mind Control via controllers, etc...

Attack Potency: Below average human level (Struggles to deal noticable damage to other humans) | Unknow, Depends on controlled character.

Speed: Average Human Level (Was able to walk three and a half miles in an hour) | Unknow, Depends on controlled character

Lifting Strength: Below Average Human Level (Can lift skinny people his age, but nothing above that) | Depends on controlled character

Striking Strength: Below Average Human Level (Cannot harm regular humans) | Depends on controlled character

Durability: Athletic Human Level (Grew up with a high school wreseler and constantly got into fights) | Depends on controlled character

Stamina: Low (Struggles to exersize for more then a few seconds, Wii Fit is actually fit to him) | Immense (Captured the point on Highertower three times, beat Kirby Planet Robobot's true arena over a dozen times)
Range: Standard Melee range | Depends on controlled character

Standard Equipment: Wii U, 3DS, Wii Remote, Gamepad, Nunckuck, PC | Depends on con- well you get it at this point

Intelligence: High (Straight A's in school) | High (Knows possibly too much about video games, can keep mental sanity in TF2 x1000 mode on Highertower)

Weaknesses: Not physically fit, sometimes a poor sport, has asburgers (Debatebly not a weakness), really good music distracts hi- oh hey is that Gormet Race?| Cannot beat any Megaman fan game on "normal" and can't beat true arena without hammer, running out of battery on system, Dubstep remixes

well, instead of a character, ill use my weapons i WOULD copy to the real world, (i wish it could be possible)

Tier: low 8-C

name: Diamond Sword

Origin: Minecraft

Classification: Sword

Attack Pocency: Building Level (could tank zombies and creepers,)

Powers and abilities: none,

speed: Massively Hypersonic

Durability: Building Level (could get up to lot of slashes,)

range: Melee

Feats: can instantly kill a chicken

Is the strongest melee weapon in minecraft

Key: Diamond

i got another idea, ill just use my roblox character here,

Tier: 7-A l 6-B l 8-A l 7-C

Name: Shelby (note: not the username, i dont want to be known much on roblox)

Origin: Roblox

Classification: Robloxian

Powers and abilities: High Low Regenerationn, Superhuman physical characteristics, omniscience, Martial arts, Magic, Forcefield Creation, Aura, Electricity Manipulation, Longetivity, Hacking, l SuperHuman physical characteristics, low Regenerationn, Weapon Mastery, Teleportation, Longetivity l SuperHuman physical characteristics, low Regenerationn, Weapon Mastery, Teleportation, Longetivity l SuperHuman physical characteristics, low Regenerationn, Weapon Mastery, Longetivity

Attack Potency: Large City Level (able to let a city explode from overheating the electricity) l Country Level (effortlessly killed everything with one slash, 20000 Damage with game mechanics concluded,) l Multi City Block (fought krakens, the king of HP, queen of speed and Aliens) l Town Level (able to kill dozens of noob 2.0, that are smarter and stronger then regular ones, and are also more durable)

Speed: Transonic travel speed (Subsonic at tier 8-C) Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed,

lifting strength: unknown

Striking strength: Large City Class l country class l Multi city block class l Town class

Durability: Large City Level ( allways survive being slammed in the head,) l Country Level (survived being defeaten by the volcanic lord,) l Multi Block Level (survived being speedblitzed by the queen of speed, thats subsonic+) l Town Level (survived many blows from fire noobs, Vampire noob, and dozens of noob 2.0,)

Stamina: Very high

Range: Hundreds of meters l standard melee l standard melee l standard melee

Standard Equipment: none l SuperNova Sword l Ancient Sword l Sword

Weakness: none, notable l Can only teleport to spawn, l Can only teleport to spawn l none, notable

Notable tecniques/ Abilities:

Base:

Mini Spark: Shelby will go in the victims head and see hidden information

Thunderbolt: Shelby will shoot a thunderbolt,

Spark: Shelby will shock the victim

Key; Base l Crimson RPG l Infinity l Noob Invasion

Back