• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Tier

If you deadlift 150kg off the ground, does this mean that according to potential energy:

• PE = (150 kg)(9.81 m/s^2)*(0.6m) = 883 Joules
you are Street level?

Lina Shields said:
If you deadlift 150kg off the ground, does this mean that according to potential energy:
  • PE = (150 kg)(9.81 m/s^2)*(0.6m) = 883 Joules
you are Street level?
Average humans are likely this strong, unless your an combined human, such as me

Powers and Stats

Tier: At least Low 0-C Physically| Likely High 0-C up to Low -1-B Likely Much Higher

Name: Nova

Origin: Inapliccable

Powers and Abilities: (Megapotence, Ominscience, Omnipresence) X1000

Attack Potency: Low Very True Infinity ( with One Punch)| High Very True Infinity up to Low HyperInfinity Likely Much Higher

Speed: Beyond Immeasurable HyperSpace Speed

DodoNova2 said:
==Powers and Stats==
Tier: At least Low 0-C Physically| Likely High 0-C up to Low -1-B Likely Much Higher

Name: Nova

Origin: Inapliccable

Powers and Abilities: (Megapotence, Ominscience, Omnipresence) X1000

Attack Potency: Low Very True Infinity ( with One Punch)| High Very True Infinity up to Low HyperInfinity Likely Much Higher

Speed: Beyond Immeasurable HyperSpace Speed
theres no tier 0-A or C, as well as the minus tier, because there are no minus tiers here

BattleReviews said:
DodoNova2 said:
I am above logic I tell you OvO
above logic is still meaning no 0-A or minus tiers, as this wiki does not have those tiers
You know, I know very well all this, but even for the tier 0 I am above;) They do not even exist on my plane of existence lol

Does everyone have a god complex on here or something? People saying they're beyond tier 0 because they see tier 0's as fiction makes no sense. This is about your tier in real life, not you overwanking yourselves because you want to be God.

Tier: 10-A, possibly higher with prep time | 10-B

Name: Iva

Origi: Real World

Classificatio: Human

Powers and Abilities: Skilled Manipulator and Strategic Genius, adept at philosophy and psychology. Experienced fighter. Possesses high pain tolerance.

Attack Potency: Athlete level (Overpowered and harmed large athletic humans on several occassions) | Human level

Speed: Athletic Human level (Competed in several running events and achieved great results) | Below Average Human

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human level (Lifted an average human with one hand) | Regular Human level (Can still lift 70 kg with a proper stance)

Striking Strength: Athlete Class (Harmed large athletic humans with his punches) | Human Class

Durability: Athlete level (Withstood punches from large athletic humans on several occassions) | Human level

Stamina: High (Capable of long exercises and managed to run 20 km without stopping) | Low (Physical strain severely drains his stamina)

Range: Melee | Melee

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Genius (150 IQ, capable of highly complex and creative thoughts with ease)

Weaknesses: Finds most things boring, therefore tends to not be serious most of the time. | Same as before. Even weaker hits to his back would incapacitate him.

Key: In his prime | Post injury

Take both. Listen to me and take both. You'll be safer.

Car insurance, because it's still a car. Health insurance is strictly for humans. Perhaps other countries have health insurance for animals as well, but not in my country, to my knowledge.

Wait, am I discriminating a car this way?

Tier: 9-B

Name: Not Telling

Origi: Real World

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Being Lazy, Predicting what a person is gonna say before they say it, Doing Math.

Attack Potency: Human level (Your typical human in strength)

Speed: Normal Human

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Human Class

Durabilty: Human level

Stamina: Low (Get's lazy real fast)

Intelligence: Pathetic

Knowledge: Can solve problems that most people would consider unnatural.

Weakness: Lazyiness, Can't find anyone, Physics Forum

Note: This profile is a parody.

Probably 10-A for me. I do Muay Thai and Jujutsu each twice a week and powerlifting three times a week. My stamina is not great right now however.

Tier: 10-B

Name : Dat Dot

Classifcation: Human

Powers and Abilities: Normal Human.

Attack Potency: Human Level

Speed: Average Human

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength : Human Class

Durability: Human Level

Range: Standard melee range

Intelligence : Above Average, I guess?

Weakness : Ehh

Antoniofer said:
10-B (I haven't any special training) but maybe likely 10-A (in UNEFA sergeants teach us how "use" weapons maybe the class of Orden Cerrado give some experience. I walk daily at least 1km, and I can make 45 push-ups in about one 1 min)

That's definitely higher than 10-B, considering that most people can't even walk around their neighborhood without collapsing.

My Physical Condition: Low 10-A , 9-B (Enraged)

Powers and Abilities: Athletic Human Characteristics, Strong Fine Motor Skills, Skilled with Unconventional Weaponry, Caffeine Hypersensitivity, Excitement can increase abilities x2, High Alcohol Tolerance, Highly Literate, Musical and Artistic, Extremely Creative.

Attack Potency/Striking Strength: 9-C (Normal) , 9-B (Enraged) , 9-A w/ Tools and Weaponry

Speed: Above Average

Stamina: Slightly Above Average

Intelligence: Gifted (Very Creative, Musical, Artistic, and Ingenuitive.)

Range: Varies

Weaknesses: Forgetfulness, Dependance on Medication, Dyscalculia, Frequent Digestive Issues, Easily Confused, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Poor Gross Motor Coordination, Sudden Changes in Lifestyle.

I'm 10-B, but if it means anything, I can dodge Nerf darts and end a man's life simply by roasting him which ignores conventional durability.

Oh, also I have a self deprication shield that blocks my self esteem from High 1-A attacks.

Well here I go:

Tier: 10-A, higher with weaponry

Name: Nico-v11, Eman Ruoy

Origin: Real Life

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Athletic Physical Characteristics, Marksmanship, Combat trained

Attack Potency: Athlete Level (67 push-ups in 2 min, 73 Sit-ups in 2 min), higher with strong weapons or explosives.

Lifting Strength: Peak Human (Threw Mai Linh at the metal shelves)

Striking Strength: Street Class

Speed: Below Average Human (umm 3.4 m/s, but 15 min 45 seconds 2 mile.....below average?)

Durability: Athlete Level (took hit to the head from a 285 lbs person, said person fell on my head while my head being on the floor. Taken a headbutt to the nose, result of a bloody nose)

Intelligence: Above Average

Stamina: Can run 2 miles in 15 min and 45 sec

Standard Equipment: M4, M16, M67 fragmentation grenade

Weaknesses: Not the best runner, can be arrogant

Ok probably the best I can do of myself.

Tier: high 10-B to 10-A, possibly high 10-A to low 9-C physically, 10-A via tackling, 10-A to 9-C with weapons, 10-A to 9-B with explosives possibly higher

Name: GenesisHero12

Power/abilities: Active/fit person, Below Average/Normal/athlete/peak human characteristics, know a small amount of each different martial arts techniques, knowledge and skilled in self-defense fighting, pretty skilled at hand to hand combat, Skilled CQC fighter via self-defense fighting

Attack potency: Normal Human Level+ to
Athlete Human Level (busted a piece of shed wall off of two 2x4's being held together by nails and knock pieces of a wood off a pile with a giant stack of wood behind the shed wall and move the woodpile at least an inch to one foot away from the wall) and ( Dented 1/4th inch metal on house door only a little bit with thick winter gloves on),possibly Athlete Human+ to Street level, Athlete Human Level by tackling, Athlete Human to Street level (with a sword, guns like rifles, shotgun, pistols, nailed bat, 2.5lb weight as brass knuckles, and Sledgehammer, punched a hole in a tree with the 2.5lb weight), Athlete Human to Wall Level with explosives possibly higher (can buy 100lbs to 1000lbs or more of sure shot, tannerite, fertilizer, or other explosive materials which is powerful enough to blow up a wall, a vehicle, a barn, a shed and a house but, requires to be shot with a gun from a safe distance away and I can only afford to buy around 35lbs of it)

Travel Speed: at least low-end NHS and NHS+ (calculated at 5.8m/s to 6.47m/s) to Athlete Human Speed (at full acceleration speed 7.8m/s) Below Average Human speed+ by walking (can walk at a speed of 2.7m/s possibly to 3.43m/s by powerwalking)

Attack/Combat speed: At least Normal Human speed, Athlete Human to Peak Human speed by punching around 6.4-11 m/s possibly SuperHuman, and Normal Human to Athlete Human speed by kicking around 5.6-9 m/s, possibly Peak Human speed(punch and kick 250-130ms possibly 110-60ms and can punch 2-6 possibly 7-10 punches in one second)

Reaction speed: at least Normal human speed+ to Athlete Human speed likely higher, (can look out the side window in the car at objects or the ground 3 feet to 1.5 meters away and move my eyes close to the speed of the car see them clearly and not blurred when the car is going 50mph and my punch speed reaction time was around 53ms)

Lifting strength: Below Average Human to Below Average Human+: (can lift 22.3kg to 38.2 kg/42.73kg off the ground over my head), likely Normal Human Level (deadlifted 60.91 kg to 72.3kg/79.64kg 1.2 meters off the ground and squat 36.3-40.3kg 15-60 reps), possibly Above Average Human level to Athlete Human level (deadlifted 80kg to 91.88kg 1 meters off the ground squated 43kgs 70 reps for a one rep max of 141.5kgs)

Striking Strength: At least Normal Human Class, Athlete Human Class to Street Class(kick a shed wall and cause the whole shed to shake and everything inside of it like a weight machine, piece of granite, and metal parts and 2x4s)

Durability: at least Normal Human Level to Athlete Human Level(punch a brick pretty hard only hurt my knuckles for a little bit before the pain when away, land on my knees .38 meter off the ground with little pain, tank a punch with the 2.5lb weight to the low torso area around the hip bone area with only a bruise and punched/kicked a piece of 2.54cm granite only hurting pretty bad and causing my hand/feet to have a burning feeling and I was able to continue to practice my punches and kicks).

Stamina: Above Average possibly higher

Intelligence: at least Above Average likely higher

Skills: know a small amount of each different martial arts techniques, know self-defense fighting, pretty skilled at hand to hand combat, Skilled CQC fighter

@ExerciseDancefloors What is the punching speed would be if you can punch twice per second because I thought attack speed scale to how many punches in a certain time since the fastest is around 7-15 punches in one second. I would change but, I would like to get an answer that is close to my attack speed. I also thought it the distance it reaches and the time it takes to finish to be the attack speed.

Back