• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Tier

@ExerciseDancefloors what is the fastest punch ever done and how would you calculate the attack speed of a punch because your arm traves 3.5 feet forward at full extent.

I'm 10-B normally.......and 9-C with my sword.....All of my other stats are purely average, I ain't bout to boost.

I'd say this:

Tier: 10-A

Abillties: Martial Arts, Intuition (Can dodge punches with eyes closed.), Possesses high pain tolerance

Attack Potency: Average Human Level (Can contend with a 40 year old trained fighter.)

Lifting Strength: Below Average (Can only lift around 10 pounds.), Likely higher (Can lift a 9 year old albeit with difficulty and only slightly high up.)

Speed: Likely Average Human (Can run across a entire large living room in a small apartment house while lifting 7 pounds.)

Stamina: Potentially Above Average (Can last a prolonged fight that lasts tens of minutes.)

TurboTriangle601 said:
I'd say this:
Tier: 10-B

Abillties: Martial Arts, Intuition (Can dodge punches with eyes closed.), Possesses high pain tolerance

Attack Potency: Average Human Level (Can contend with a 40 year old trained fighter.)

Lifting Strength: Below Average (Can only lift around 10 pounds.), Likely higher (Can lift a 9 year old albeit with difficulty and only slightly high up.)

Speed: Likely Average Human (Can run across a entire small apartment house while lifting 7 pounds.)

Stamina: Potentially Above Average (Can last a prolonged fight that lasts tens of minutes.)

Dude, that would be 10-A.

Unless you dent a house door more than a little because I'm a 10-B for Attack Potency based on dent a house door only a little bit and 10-A to possibly low-end 9-C for taking a single strike to bust around 1/4 of one piece of shed wall and moving a woodpile a few inches back. If going by tiering for their stamina and martial arts skill then possibly a 10-A tier.

hmmm, i would be 9-B, without anything, since i am power scaled to my twin called sans, (doubled ATK and DEF), anyone who want to fight me?

John042 said:
BattleReviews said:
items in The real world,
Water Pistols are 10-C, as it can defeat mosquitos,

Metal Poles are 9-C
Water pistols overpowered
if it cannot kill ants, let alone making fire into steam (Which is the weakness of fire), how overpowered could they be

BattleReviews said:
hmmm, i would be 9-B, without anything, since i am power scaled to my twin called sans, (doubled ATK and DEF), anyone who want to fight me?
Wow, finally a challenge. Let's fight if fight is what you want!

Grabs Minigun*

ok, i wont use my hax, since that will likely stomp against you, by infinity times,

• kicks his minigun off, and stomps since he is street level+

i wont get my ass kicked, i am wall level, VS Street level (9-B VS 9-C), i can just win this easily,

also, who should i fight here? plz, equal tier

HAHAHA BattleReviews... You tought you won right, oh, NOW IT'S TIME FOR REVENGE BY USING THE POWER OF THE CARDS. EXODIA, OBLITERATE!!!

Wrestlers are not fighters like MMA fighters and Martial Artists who are peak humans. Wrestlers are more 10-As ap/ss by punching and kicking with athlete/peak human lifting strength and street-level durability but mid to high street level by throwing and tackling regular martial artists are on the lower end of Street level to mid-street level and Mix Martial Artists and UFC fighters are at least on the lower end of Street level up the low superhuman Street level/ Street level+ range.

10-Bs and 10-As and low-9-Cs are capable of doing damage like denting a house door and bust a shed wall and move a pile of wood behind it at least a few inches or feet away from the wall.

I powerscale with true realistic real-life feats.

The average, 1st world mid class 20/21st century person (or whatever is considered "average/normal" these days) would be 10-B physically, 9-C with various tools (kitchen knives, hammer, shit most ppl own), 9-B (via having a vehicle or drivers license), 9-A at most with prep (the best stuff accessible even in the black market and taking into account the average persons net worth only amounts to this much, anything higher is unaffordable/restricted to the gov't)

Back