• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favourite male and female character.

I was thinking on making this thread for awhile now.

Hmmmm my favourite female character atm would most probably be Kanbaru Suruga (Monogatari series.) she is very well written for sure, but some other reasons for my choice would be.....

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3YfejADgTM

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKaNsZUXpgI

3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn1YBiBnoAQ

After her Shinobu probably comes a close second. (Sorry Shinobu....)

Hmmm my favourite male character.......Its really hard to decide so....

Favorite Guy:

Rudeus Greyrat (Mage)
[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/d/d5/Mushoku_Tensei_pics58-b.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170102175604']Mushoku Tensei pics58-b[/URL]
This guy was an azzhat in his former life and so he vowed to live life to his fullest if he gets another. When he reincarnated, he immediately did it.

• City-level magic since 4 years old.
  • His spell, Nuclear, that he created by envisioning a nuke, was said to have the power of a God-class spell. The last 2 God-class spells used left an ocean in-between 2 continents and a road that prevented any evil or harm such as monsters and flood from entering.
  • Only being, human or not, in the world to damage dragon god Orsted.
  • Became the 7th strongest being in the world, and the absolute most powerful human.
  • Married all 3 girls; his childhood friend, his former oujo-sama employer and his former teacher.
  • Revolutionized magic by making chantless magic knowledge accessible.
  • Revolutionized the magic item industry with the collaborative introduction of the magic armor with the help of his friends, the head-ripping prince and the pope's grandson.
  • Became so badass that one time a noble insulted his wife, he pulled the guy out and made a demonstration of blasting a massive expanse of land into nothing.
  • Gropes his wives and only his wives. He's loyal like that.
  • Became a key supporter to the princess-turned-queen Ariel Anemoi Asura.
  • Implied to have mastered gravity and time magic.
  • United the world against the upcoming threat of demon god Laplace, the strongest magician.
  • Died a legend, both positive and negative, and he did so with his wife's panties in his pocket.
  • Orchestrated the defeat of an unreachable god with the ability to see the future.
  • As a ghost, he met with the unreachable god, Hitogami one last time and smile at him as he thrashed in frustration at being unable to stop his coming demise at the hands of Rudeus' children and Orsted.
- - - -

Favorite Girl:

Konno Yuuki (Swordswoman)
[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/0/04/1b8fa2d2513d936f9c2472286a233988.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170102175325']1b8fa2d2513d936f9c2472286a233988[/URL]
She's a dying kid with so much potential, who spent her remaining time trying to be remembered. She succeeded by having her name and that of her friends engraved in New Aincrad's Monument of Swordsmen. She passed away as the legendary swordswoman, Zekken, and the one person Kirito thought he would never defeat.

• Undefeated swordsman (67-0)
  • She along with 6 other people defeated a floor boss. The least amount of members ever to defeat a floor boss.
  • Her Original Sword Skill, Mother's Rosario is by far the highest hit-combo in the game, followed by General Eugene's Volcanic Blazer (8-hits), Kirito's Howling Octave (8-hits) and Asuna's Starry Tear (5-hits). OSS are extremely difficult to recreate as it requires computer-esque precision and speed of execution that has to be perfect for the system to allow it. Any OSS 5-hits and above are also the most expensive things around.
  • Only person in ALO known to have defeated Kirito, who was treated as something of a celebrity due to his skills.
  • Noted by Kirito to have higher reflexes than him.
  • Became a celebrity in ALO after her exploits that in her death, she had an online funeral of sorts with more than a thousand players in attendance.

Female: Promestein.

One of the only main villain of the game to be truly relatable. Her thirst for knowledge caused her to be shunned by other angels. After giving fire to humans, she was emprisoned for her heresy. Despite living in a world that had caveman level of technology and the fact that she was stuck in a cave in the middle of nowhere, she managed to basically solve Quantum Physics all on her own, alongside pretty much every other fields of science. And after she was freed, she most likely advanced leaps in her knowledge, as now she had access to much more advanced equippement and a lot more ressources.

She is also ******* OP in her verse. One of her first action is to casually reduces the two main characters to have literally infinitely less power than before (making them fodder now) and sealed 4 sentients concepts. She also built nigh-perfect counters to four other main characters. With prep, she even stomped the God tier of the verse, her own creator.

Male: White Face

Despite the fact that we know next to nothing about him, he seems to be one of the most "human" horror protagonist I've ever seen. To the point where you, the one that's being scared all the way through the game, feels like the villain for wanting to harm him. Indeed, he doesn't seem to actually harm the player in any lasting ways. He knows very well that "killing" the player in-game won't do anything other than scare them, as they can respawn. Heck, the game itself is also just a game for White Face, where he tries his best to entertain the player.

Even considering all the above, the player still tries to delete White Face. Pretty much killing him. He spend the whole game basically begging the player to not kill him. Despite this, he still only plays and never shows any real hostility. Until the door ending, where it has become clear what the player's intentions are. That's the only time White Face is totally serious about killing you. He repeatdly spawnkill the player, prevent them from quitting the game and forcing them to kill themselves. The only thing that finally dooms him is his own fear, leaving his weakspot (His heart) vulnerable.

Well I can't say who my favourite male character is (Since it feels way too personal for me.) but I can mention this guy here who is (Probably.) in my top 10 favourite male characters of all time.

Claire Stanfield

1) Sure he can't city bust nor does he have any FTL speed, still that does not prevent him from becoming the most badass guy ever.

2) The author describes him as "Baccano's Number One Problem Child.", since he can't write a damn story centered around Claire beacause as he himself puts it "There is no opposition that Claire can't face."

3) His nickname 'Vino' is derived from the way he mutilates his targets, leaving them covered in blood as if they were soaked in wine.

4) Word of God states that he can easily solo his own verse (A verse filled with various supernatural entities.) and stalemate Ronny Schiatto (A non-corporeal being who can teleport, has telepathy, can create matter out of thin air, grant wishes, grant a variety of different powers, easily manipulated the clouds in the sky, has immortality, can grant others immortality, can induce fear on people etc etc.) the funny thing is Adele (A baccano character.) found Claire more impressive/frightening than Ronny.

5) Despite being the good guy (Kinda.) Claire is easily the most brutal and violent guy in the series, he can put even expert torturers and blood thirsty guys like Ladd to shame. Infact he is so frightening that he mentally troumatized Czeslaw (An immortal.) to such an extent that Cze is still afraid of Claire's bloodline (Even in 2002 storyline.) Christopher has been left unable to kill since his encounter with Claire.

6) And despite all the crazy shit he does, he is still a good guy at heart most people find him to be too full of himself, but thats because he has trouble opening up his emotions to others.

7) He is arrogant, full of confidence and he is also a solipsist, all that is due to the fact that he has never been defeated but even then he does not act like Gilgamesh, he underestimates others but puts in proper efforts in everything he does and is also cautious.

8) He believes that the world is a dream of his own creation, and all the people figments of his own imagination. He cannot picture the world without him in it, and so in his mind he "can never be killed." If he does die, he'll simply 'wake up' from his dream. His solipsism has led him to eschew the idea of immortality, as "it can do nothing for him". He considers himself the centre of the world and takes pride in this lol.

9) Claire immensely dislikes it when people attribute his skill to God or natural talent. He emphasizes that he worked extremely hard to improve himself, and he wishes people would acknowledge the effort he put in rather than dismissively calling him a prodigy. This is something that I really liked.

10) Lastly the main reason that I like Claire is because of his monsterous will power, literally the reason why he is able to do all these physically impossible things is because he believes he can. In todays world where every hero or villain is a alien, science experiment or god knows what Claire really stands out (I know there are other characters like him but still...). I really get inspired by this character (Minus the killing part lol).

Thats all folks :)

Claire Stanfield 1
More than just a badass...

Back