• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tell me what is your favorite hax (you can choose at least 3) and the characters who have the hax if you want

Personally.... my pseudo said perfectly my favorite hax thanks to this guy
IMG 2428

For me, its generally either Power Nullification or Durability Negation, though it depends on the verse. For instance, I also like stuff like Phazon and the Taken power from Metroid and Destiny respectively, and those are a bunch of abilities all rolled up into one.

Statistics Reduction is cool too. I kinda like the abilities that allow a weaker character to force someone who's otherwise far stronger to fight on their level.

I like abilities that deal with the abilities' nature and structure.

Like Power Nullification, Absorption, Mimicry, Bestowal, Reflection, etc.

I also like Time Powers and Telekinesis as well.

Reality Warping,Spatial Manipulation,Gravity Manipulation,Darkness Manipulation,Existence Erasure,Concept Manipulation,Casuality manipulation etc....

Well, Boundary Manipulation take the cake for me. After that is probably Power Creation (and Creation in general I guess), and after that is Freedom.

Absorption, Power Mimicry, Elemental Manipulation, Durability Negation, Time Manipulation, Teleportation, Power Nullification, and Attack Reflection

Oh and Weapon Creation and Technology Manipulation.

Power Nullification. Nothing more satisfying than giving a big middle finger to all of your opponent's powers. Especially with Resistance Negation.

Time manipulation. Being able to stop time is awesome as your opponent is helplessly frozen in place as you're free to thrash on them. Also useful if you're running out of time or want to do something sneaky.

Before becoming an active member here

Probability Manipulation. always seemed like a broken and awesome ability to me.

Gravitation Manipulation. I might be wrong but I believe this ability can potentially be used to destroy things at an atomic level.

Causality Manipulation: Just a really OP ability.

After becoming an active member here

Plot Manipulation, Math manipulation, information manipulation, void manipulation.

Welp my 3 fav abilities...ok:

Information Manipulation

Causality Manipulation (idk who has the full range of this power)

Music Manipulation (self-invented power). The ability to make music "words" come true.

Ex: Disturbed - Indestructible "im indestructible..."

When he says "im indestructible" you become completely invincible.

Eminem- Go to sleep

Line: Die mf-er, die mf-er ...

Result: 1 person i want just dies.

Time Manipulation (Specifically time stop, but the ability to control time itself is really cool. Special shoutouts go to Hit and Shadow the Hedgehog)

Transmutation (This ability has a lot of applications, from turning objects into weapons, attacks into harmless butterflies and people into frogs. Special shoutouts go to Gruntilda and Doctor Strange)

Attack Reflection (Ah, is there anything more satisfying than having a projectile being fired at you and being like 'lol nope, take this shit back'. Special shoutouts go to Po, Mario and Wobbuffet)

Spatial Manipulation (Can warp space to eliminate distance, change the battlefield {like connecting one part of a volcano, or the sun}, and trap opponents, among hundreds of other applications).

Conceptual Manipulation (Depending on the type, you can literally erase certain things from the universe, like the concept of life-forms in general).

Fusionism.

I'd prefer something simple, like Explosion Manipulation.

I'll be the next Michael Bay.

Now many people might not consider this hax...

But if it's the OP version of Explosion Manipulation, I can cause crap like Supernovas to spontaneously happen in people's bodies or cause a mini explosion covering all of my opponent's cells, negating cellular regen.

Or hell. screw it, just cause the Big Bang again! Cuz' why not!

Back