• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Akreious said:
I'd prefer something simple, like Explosion Manipulation.
I'll be the next Michael Bay.

Now many people might not consider this hax...

But if it's the OP version of Explosion Manipulation, I can cause crap like Supernovas to spontaneously happen in people's bodies or cause a mini explosion covering all of my opponent's cells, negating cellular regen.

Or hell. screw it, just cause the Big Bang again! Cuz' why not!
That's basically Yoshikage Kira on steroids.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
She doesn't have it, and protag would have ripped that away from her if she did
She doesn't have it... wait, "SHE" doesn't have it?! Ya serious?

You do know Medaka is like the embodyment of plot armor in the wiki right? Tell to anyone "PIS" an Medaka will be the 1st thing in their mind. It was just removed cus it was about as broken as a couple after the man realizes the girl's fav anime is Boku No Pico....so REALLY broken. Rip Zis Gal after she fought against literal PIS. Here are some victims just to pay respect:

Bookmaker, 1 of the strongest skills in the verse failed to work, cus...why would it work?

Hanten Shiranui (the dude literally has the single strongest skill in the verse)

This dude had plot armor himself and still got owned by PIS

And ofc the worst victim, after refusing to fight Medaka's godlike PIS she went up against Iihiko's PIS and lost to a freaking rubber band due to PIS, you will be remembered. Ps this girl is about as broken as a friendship after you realize your best friend watches dubbed anime.....she literally embodies Complete Arsenal

Yeah, as did I. It's generallt covered as is under concept, law, physics, or reality warping in some way.

Time Manipulation: What can I say, Jojo's main villains just really hammered in the applications and usefulness/fun ways it can be used. Ren Fuji also helped.

A special type of Stat Reduction, Stat Absorption: Basically Vali from DxD made me realize how OP is it to be able to make your enemy half as strong and absorb half their strength is. The ability to make things 2X as smaller helps.

Regenerationn: One of the coolest things ever is to see a character get his head blown off, then it's like nothing happened a few seconds later. The higher tier the better. Not really a specific character I can attribute my like of this ability to, but Wolverine and Deadpool are some good examples of factors.

@Yobo

I thought that was going to link to the acausality vs precog thread

Oh yeah, I forgot Resistance Negation. I feel like it'd be a pretty interesting idea to have a character at like 10-A/9-C with tier 9 weapons, but also have the abilities of Power Nullification, Negation of ressurection/healing, Statistics Reduction, and Resistance Negation with maybe a dura negging melee weapon or someyhing. You can give them normal human weaknesses like long falls and drowning and can have them fight on par with regular humans, but you can also have their powers kinda cripple greater foes down to their level and have them get killed all the same.

Does Saitama have a level of Regenaration Negation? I mean Garou had trouble Regenerating his facial Structure after getting punched by Saitama to the face.

Boros was fine regenerating from Saitama's punches. I think it's more of a weakness of Garou's regen

VenusManTrap said:
Does Saitama have a level of Regenaration Negation? I mean Garou had trouble Regenerating his facial Structure after getting punched by Saitama to the face.
Thing is Boros had to push himself which reduces the effectiveness of his regen since Saitama is so much stronger than him.

I like Power Nullification. Maybe because I like WF. Or how it's very much OP. Or how limits in it can be interesting (Kharn).

Back