• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favorite Characters suddenly get a Fallout/Skyrim-Esque Inventory System.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Just as the title says, they suddenly gain a Fallout/Skyrim-Esque Inventory System that automatically sorts things as accurately as possible based on what it is. They can carry as much as their Lifting Strength allows and it works just like you would think it does (IE if they can carry it then it can fit in their Inventory. This does however mean taking it out will be difficult depending on where they are at the moment and what they try to extract from said Inventory.). How does this change things for them? If you want we can do this two ways.

Option 1: They have to manually figure out how to use it first and exactly how much they can fit in there.
Option 2: They instinctively know exactly what it can and can't do and how to use it.

Use which ever option you think is more interesting or entertaining. Or both. Hell if I care.

No clue how that would work, but assuming I instinctively get the hang of it, it'll make my life a lot easier since I won't have to carry large bags all the time XD.

No clue how that would work, but assuming I instinctively get the hang of it, it'll make my life a lot easier since I won't have to carry large bags all the time XD.
Don't know why you're using it yourself unless you're your own favorite character, but OK.

Create-A-Bot: He puts the Allspark in his Inventory and then goes ham on Starscream because he can't get it back.
Obito: Secondary Kamui Dimension that he could use without wasting Chakra on it. He could probably figure out how to store living things like Bijuu in it too since he has ******* Class G LS.
Noble Six or Master Chief: They abuse the shit out of this to carry all of their weapons and extra ammo at once.
Darth Vader: Well I honestly have no idea how he would use this, but I could honestly see him trying to fit a secret ambush squad in his Inventory since he has Class G LS.

Don't know why you're using it yourself unless you're your own favorite character, but OK
Aren't we all our own favorite character though UwU?

Itachi Uchiha: It'll be very useful to store Kunai, Shuriken, Summoning scrolls, and other equipment. His Ninja AIDS medication too

MCU Iron Man: With Class T Lifting Strength, I bet he can store dozens and dozens of suits to use whenever he needs. Essentially an Iron Legion in his pocket.

The Prisoner's ability to carry and use every item at the same time is hilariously broken. Sotha Sil is god damn right that the Prisoner is really useful against cosmic forces and multiversal gods.

Well, Adam Jensen in Deus Ex now can spam limitless explosive nano blades and use all of his augments without fear of running out of biocells. Especially, he now can carry missile launcher, plasma rifle, laser cannon, and fully upgraded combat rifle at the same time to annihilate everyone. NANITE AUGMENTATIONS, SON!

Lupin III would get alot of use out of it, since he can carry all of his gadgets with him 24/7. It would also allow him to steal things much easier since he could just place things in his inventory and walk away. Basically he would just be a much better thief.

Usopp can now carry all his ammunition with him, as well as whatever other weapons or gadgets he wants to use.

I feel like Pokemon Trainers already kind of have this but somewhat differently considering all the shit you can fit in your bag in those games.

I know the Snakes (Metal Gear) would use this to carry literally all of their gear at once, barring some of their Vehicles.

Not necessarily my favorite characters, just the first that come to mind (excluding RPG protagonists that already do), also all of them have pages on the wiki but I don't feel like linking

Joseph Joestar: ************ already has one, where was he keeping those grenades?

Hisoka Morow: I guess he gets to throw around more cards? Not like that was ever a problem for him. I'm sure he could find a clever way to use it

Madeline (Celeste): Literally nothing, maybe a self-help booklet would be handy for her.

Guy Spelunky: One of the hardest parts of Spelunky is that you can only carry one weapon and one back item so that's a solved issue now, and he has the LS to abuse it. He dies anyway cuz Spelunky's hard, but hey, he tried

Advance Wars characters: They all have average LS, so nothing I guess

Revolver Ocelot: He carries several thousand revolvers and pulls off the world's craziest juggling act.

Ecco The Dolphin: He literally just pockets a boulder considering "push this boulder to this spot" is 90% of the first game's gameplay

Sans: Nothing probably

Saitama: Uh, it's not like he needs help in combat. He'd probably just put some snacks in it.

Greed (FMA): He can probably use it to carry a katana for Ling.

Samus Aran: Maybe she can ******* keep her upgrades for once

Light Yagami: I guess he doesn't need to worry about hiding the Death Note anymore?

One of my favorites is the Dovahkiin.

The Ashen One has this already

Slappy... carries around the typewriter, the mind stealer?

The Bakery has no equipment and is a civilization

Jack The Ripper from RoR could get some serious use out of this, kinda seemed like he already had it with the skyrim-scale amount of knives he had.

I'm honestly not sure how someone like Godzilla would use this though if we assume the characters do Instinctively Know how to use it and what it's limits are.

Well....

I guess Marinette and Adrien have a much easier time hiding their Kwami's now, along with carrying a bunch of useful shit for later if needed since nothing ever expires in Inventory systems like this.

Obito can now just carry the Bijū in his Pocket or something or even better, he just shoves Kakashi into his Inventory and avoids being Crushed by the ******* Boulder.

Back