• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favorite character tries NOT to get romanced by Geralt.

Title says it all, gotta have some rules;

NO Higher-Dimensional Characters (Poor Geralt) No Powers and Habilities that can Kill (Electricity, Fire etcetera), Mind Manip is allowed

Story is that Geralt was doing his contract and suddenly, he saw your favorite character, and, fell in love with it.

Have fun lol

I would love to see Geralt interacting with Serana from Skyrim.

And I'm quite sure Chad Geralt wouldn't get friendzoned like Virgin Dovahkiin.

Ainz ooal gow I really don't see this going well for geralt, ainz lacks some vital body parts and all his emotions are suppressed including lust. So...Ainz might keep him as a pet...More likely he completely ignores him as irrelevant, the real problem is albedo and shalltear who won't tolerate a rival for ainz affection outside nazerick.

The pen or the sword said:
Ainz ooal gow I really don't see this going well for geralt, ainz lacks some vital body parts and all his emotions are suppressed including lust. So...Ainz might keep him as a pet...More likely he completely ignores him as irrelevant, the real problem is albedo and shalltear who won't tolerate a rival for ainz affection outside nazerick.
He would love being his pet i guess

Geralt would rather burn himself to ashes with Igni than be a pet

He doesn't resist mind manip and ainz can alter memories, when ainz is done with him he'll view ainz as a god...Or just as likely ainz lightly slapps him into paste as he's barely above the average mook in overlord and holds little value to ainz... Being a pet is the best case scenario for him...

That geralt's better off but he ends up oneshotting ainz, ainz resses and thinks death and that geralt dies. From their ainz raises him as an undead slave... This thread is also not about that geralt...

So he will react to a MHS+ character with FTL+ reactions who can atomize him with a tap?

What's his res based on btw

I mean, the ring will be atomized along with his body. Especially with silver sword that will cut through him like butter

I doubt that, armor and weapons are well above the dura of the people wearing them in overlord. Further geralt would need to know about the ring unless his sword has some ability to atomize a persons entire body. Further speed equal ainz will always win as he just has to think to kill geralt where geralt will have to take an action. Further why are you talking about that geralt?

Ainz also massively outranges and if geralt gets into melee his despair aura will kill him outright.

I've been through multiple Ainz debates and apparently if his opponent is far faster Despair Aura means no shit

And range is nothing for MHS+ character with FTL+ reactions I think. Especially if they are near each other

>Further why are you talking about that geralt?

Welp, it's the same Geralt but in different verse and the one that will not actually be slaughtered. It's boring to have a character talking to other and being mindhaxed.

This is the thing I've heard on my Mob thread, I'm not a Overlord supporter so I base it on what supporters said.

don't characters know they are going into a battle?

Ainz would have no reason to not have his Despair Aura on at the start

Yeah we discussed this before and the consensus was he'd have it active, ignoring that for the moment though can you link me to the mhs calc for monster hunter Im just curios about how fast they are exactly and every profile Ive found seems to link to other profiles rather then a calc.

yea, Despair Aura is sort of relatively a new thing in Ainz debates, since everyone just kinda forgot about it

and also his summoning, which is also super helpful, but oh well

ITs gonna be a stomp cause it needs to be speed equal to avoid blitz..Speed equal ainz starts four kilometers away, timestops and cast death. Geralt dies when timestop ends...

Well its the best case scenario for cannon geralt encountering ainz (Actually I suppose ainz might completely ignore him, his magic isn't overly impressive compared to much of new worlds and his physical strength is low enough to likely be one shot by mook lizard men. I suppose that would be the best scenario) The possiblity also exist that ainz uses him for a bunch of experiements like ripping apart his mind, or give him to demiurge to have his skin removed and used for scrolls.

Alex mercer I mean...Geralt might be able to seduce him but alex is just as likely to absorb/infect Geralt...None of this accounts for whatever std your bound to get from sleeping with a sentient virus....

Alex mercer I mean...Geralt might be able to seduce him but alex is just as likely to absorb/infect Geralt...None of this accounts for whatever std your bound to get from sleeping with a sentient virus....
Via the rules Geralt can't be killed or incapacitated, so, geralt seduces lol

Back