• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so if hypothetically Robin and Artemis have a nearly 9-A feat 😬

Artemis and Zatanna already also have their own very near 9-B+ feat already

Aqualad tanking the explosion with his water manip got 8-C :V

Red Tornado:
High 7-A

Impulse and Flash:
9-B normally, high 7-A at Peak

Superman:
High 7-A (being one of the strongest members in the league thereby scaling to flash and red tornadoes strongest)
I think this format is better. Though Flash should be formatted like his comic self
9-B. Varies with Speed, up to High 7-A

I think this format is better. Though Flash should be formatted like his comic self
Sounds good
Yeah the blast Klarion shot directly at Robin and Artemis was .0049 tons of tnt and for reference 9-A is at .005 Tons of tnt

Also yeah the explosion artemis and Zatanna tanked was also like under 1.5x away from being Wall+

Aqualads water feat was 0.45 Tons of TNT

Coincidentally the bomb sportsmaster threw at Aqualad I calculated to be 8-C as well soo😗

Actually one of the waves neutron hit barry with I calculated at 8-C and if Aquaman > Flash (not his peak) and Aqualad isn't too far off from him thrn like :V

Idk if this would ever be useful for anything, but Greg one time told me there are thousands of Chaos Lords and Lords of Order in existence. It would mean Child's amp was a multiplier of prolly thousands but it's unquantifiable. Just felt like posting it again to see if anyone would have any ideas what to do with this statement.

Idk if this would ever be useful for anything, but Greg one time told me there are thousands of Chaos Lords and Lords of Order in existence. It would mean Child's amp was a multiplier of prolly thousands but it's unquantifiable. Just felt like posting it again to see if anyone would have any ideas what to do with this statement.
I mean, that sounds nice, but there's no way of knowing whether every Lord of Chaos or Lord of Order is identical in power. There's no visible proof that Child's power increased by a factor of thousands either, so this shouldn't be a reliable source of powerscaling.

but there's no way of knowing whether every Lord of Chaos or Lord of Order is identical in power.
I would say they're equal just because if they weren't, there would be an imbalance in the universe. You can say Fate being equal to Klarion is a wacky coincidence but I think that's intentional. I know that falls under rationalism but Ant agreed with me and it's how I got the "Likely equal to Klarion" rating for Child's profile (without amp). But ye I agree it's not definitive.

Yeah the blast Klarion shot directly at Robin and Artemis was .0049 tons of tnt and for reference 9-A is at .005 Tons of tnt
Calc link?
Basis of scaling?
More confused & interested than doubtful.

Also, why is Klarion firing a blast massively weaker than his normal blasts?

Technically for that last one, wouldn't you have to halve it for either of them since the two took roughly equal energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back