• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna take a look at some more feats directly concerning these upgrades anything else will have to come in another CRT

That amount of waiting is hardly worth apologizing about, IMHO.
You work at a remarkably motivated pace, which certainly has its merits.
No offense meant.
Dalesean the next gen of W cgms when he apologizes for taking less than 2 hours to blog a feat in a crt in less than a day after the CRT's made
Thanks both of you lol I actually enjoy this verse so I will move fast for it lol🫡🗿

Also Green Lantern constructs can move at MFTL speeds

Also we should remove the Shields as a key in Superboy profiles and just add it create a keys for him like this:

seasons 1 | Season 2 and 3 | Season 4 (whatever we name his resurrected version)

the reasoning is simple, after season 1 Superboy loses the shields so he'd lose his "with shields" rating and would be just Small Building level in seasons 2 and 3 with his season 4 key being 8-B since he's as strong as superman and can combat Zod

he's as strong as superman and can combat Zod
Do we know that for a fact though? Wasn't Zod still not at 100% since Nightwing blew up the machines that he and his wife were inside of? I assumed he only gave Superman trouble because Superman was also not at 100% because of the kryptonite poisoning that he had like minutes before his battle with Zod. Maybe you can say he seemed equal to Lor but I figured since Lor is a teen that Lor at full power still isn't full power Superman level anyway.

Do we know that for a fact though? Wasn't Zod still not at 100% since Nightwing blew up the machines that he and his wife were inside of? I assumed he only gave Superman trouble because Superman was also not at 100% because of the kryptonite poisoning that he had like minutes before his battle with Zod. Maybe you can say he seemed equal to Lor but I figured since Lor is a teen that Lor at full power still isn't full power Superman level anyway.
still I'd say he qualifies still for "at most 8-B"

still I'd say he qualifies still for "at most 8-B"
Sure, I think it's possible. I could just be mistaken but I swear there was a statement in season 1 that said Superboy would never be Superman level because he only has half his genes or something, but I'm not going to assert that. I'm too lazy to go back to the earlier seasons.

Once again good job on the calcs and crt!

Sure, I think it's possible. I could just be mistaken but I swear there was a statement in season 1 that said Superboy would never be Superman level because he only has half his genes or something, but I'm not going to assert that. I'm too lazy to go back to the earlier seasons.

Once again good job on the calcs and crt!
there was maybe a statement like that from Lex I think but as we see in season 4 he's still comparable to the weakened superman and Zod and I highly doubt they were like drastically weakened enough for to the point of several tier drops so and plus this is after some new revival shenanigan's so I'd say this gets a pass as it

i mean also season 1 was almost 10 years ago as well so like things change

so hypothetically by chance if Zatanna and Artemis have a 9-A dura feat...

:V

I still disagree with the Superman island stuff because the aftermath doesn't make sense (plus him partially escaping could easily just be an outlier), but everything else is fine, and he'd scale higher without it anyway.

Last edited:
I still disagree with the Superman island stuff because the aftermath doesn't make sense (plus him partially escaping could easily just be an outlier), but everything else is fine, and he'd scale higher without it anyway.
thanks for your input and I do disagree with that notion of the aftermath not making sense since him being found kilometers away doesn't really discount him being within the blast since explosions especially of that magnitude frequently launch debris several kilometer away in every occasion. it IMO takes much less assumptions to say he survived it especially when we still see and hear him being shot at than to say he escaped at like MHS speeds to escape a HHS+ explosion within a couple of seconds

that said though that's good to hear and I'll add a couple for things to this before wrapping up my new additions to this CRT

Shouldn't Wally at least scale to Impulse in some way? Feels weird that he'd be leagues lower than Bart.

Was the size of Warworld ever actually stated, or are the wiki making shit up?
nah even the calc you uses states the same thing:
TL;DR: Green Beetle says that the War World is slightly smaller than Earth's moon, meaning that this entire post was a waste of time.

I glossed over that, because I am very, very stupid.
Shouldn't Wally at least scale to Impulse in some way? Feels weird that he'd be leagues lower than Bart.
It looked like he was somewhat comparable before his death, but we really don't have anything to compare them, and he can't even keep up with a fraction of their conversations in Impulse's first appearance.

Edit: Ninja'd
This is some bullshit, tbh.

Also a pretty good durability support feat for Artemis and Zatanna that's better than KF's and Nightwing's

that said with this now in mind I'd say Wally should be "At least Wall level" normally and have "higher" at his peak listed, maybe 9-A for stunning blue beetle

Ngl M'gann has so many feats that I'm uncomfortable with keeping her at wall level

Throwing the manhunter statue (looks small building, even throwing it 5 m/s with this mass is small building)
Redirecting the missile underwater
Crashing drones
Her telekinetic storm (definitely above wall level)
Her second telekinetic storm (wtf happened to Psimon)
KT you reminded me of this as well

Ms. Martian should have subsonic flight speeds since she could keep pace with drone bombers in episode 9 which is from that clip

drone bombers can move at speeds of 250MPH and Mach 0.3 according to these sources

It looked like he was somewhat comparable before his death, but we really don't have anything to compare them, and he can't even keep up with a fraction of their conversations in Impulse's first appearance.
Oh yeah, yikes.

They did Wally so dirty

Could we somewhat scale Superboy to Wonder Girl since she's on par with Mammoth and Devastation?

Wonder Girl seems to have a bunch of feats beyond Class 10.
yeah there's some more pretty good LS feat that'll be at least Class 50 to maybe Class K at most for the character's physicals

okay that's it for tonight I've gotta sleep for work, I'll tackle those Ms. Martian calcs when I'm off tomorrow and then update the OP with all of the new calcs that we got in this thread to add into things but that said

@Emirp sumitpo and @ByAsura do you prefer this format
Red Tornado:
9-A or 8-B (probably 8-B from his Amazo fight), High 7-A ED

Impulse and Flash:
9-B normally, 8-B up to high 7-A at Peak

Superman:
8-B, possibly High 7-A (being one of the strongest members in the league)
me and KT think this is best to use for those higher end feats rather than outright scaling these characters to just say High 7-A at their normal levels

season 4 he's still comparable to the weakened superman and Zod and I highly doubt they were like drastically weakened enough for to the point of several tier drops so and plus this is after some new revival shenanigan's so I'd say this gets a pass as it
It's true that Superboy was also still recovering as well and most likely wasn't 100% to be fair, so idk it's complicated. Overall I think he can be Superman level, ye.
i mean also season 1 was almost 10 years ago as well so like things change
Yeah I mean at most Lex can just be wrong, it's not like it's WoG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back