• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay I've just opted to calc the feats in my day off so I'd appreciate a nice compilation of them all in one post

Feel free to tackle some if yall want tho

Also I request help when making profiles please😭😭 thats the biggest thing

(Dale is a legendary CGM for years to come) awesome. I'll just make a list of all the feats to calc then. Thanks
No prob, I've gotta finish this stuff before Totk anyways since I have a shit ton of Zelda feats to calc already and upon that games release

I hate how it also makes 99% of the verse's running speed (not flight speed, though) absolute dog shit.
literally if its not flash or impulse it barely even scratches subsonic or superhuman

Wally West will be 400,000 x slower than Barry now, rather than 800,000.

Last edited:
Apparently Jay is on the same level as Wally due to their experiments being different but equally shitty. I can't recall anything contradicting this (the comics show he's slower than Barry as well), so we could use his feats if he has anything impressive.

Edit: More evidence, though there's some bullshit in there.

Last edited:
Slower. After Season 1, he shared his power with Billy Batson and Mary Marvel, reducing his power to 1/3rd.

Also, I can do the Warworld missile calculation.

Also, I have the easiest method of downloading the clips used in the reddit links, so if you need framebyframe to calc things like timeframes and speed feats, lmk so I can download whatever u need

Also, I have the easiest method of downloading the clips used in the reddit links, so if you need framebyframe to calc things like timeframes and speed feats, lmk so I can download whatever u need
oh nice that said for all of the calcs I got my own clips I recorded so should be fine as long as I know the episode of the feat but if not I can let ya know

Anyways

Alright so every feat in the blog has a link. Every new feat I add will be linked, but the ones there got links now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back