• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried making a blog for this, and I didn't go through with it because it's not worth it.

Distance scaling gets around 3.5 metres between Aqualad and Bane. The maximum perception speed I can use is 80-100 miliseconds, which gets 35 m/s.

Even using subsonic perceptions only gets 1/3rd of the speed of sound.

Last edited:
okay I've done a decent amount of work on the new zelda to where we should be fine for the time being so I can return here

lets fly through these calcs when we can guys and do this series some justice so we can get to other stuff

yeah not all are needed on there so its all good

unless it yields upgrades we can just ignore the lower end ones of characters at this point

from what I'm seeing there's not really much we can get that'll yield upgrades past what we have now aside from like 3 LS things and Miss Martian's tornado so I'll just do those and we can move on from there and actually recompile everything and talk scaling

and yeah I've already got some of the more major stuff from the blog KT posted already calculated so we're good there

I'll do like 2 of the calcs today and the other Wednesday after work

Well we can't really move ok here until peeps are ready to talk about the scaling since that's what's left

I forgot about this.

If Shazam lifted 100 tons into space at 11.2 km/s, that'd only be 1.4 kilotons (1/10th of my calc's S1 durability), so I guess we should be prioritising this for now since it's our highest calculation that isn't Red Tornado.

I guess I'll start looking into calculations for the other characters.

Also, would it be possible to just bump Klarion and Fate to High 6-A? The profile doesn't give a reason for Klarion having a possibly rating.

Also, would it be possible to just bump Klarion and Fate to High 6-A? The profile doesn't give a reason for Klarion having a possibly rating.
The high 8-C only exist there because of the previous cap of the verse so yeah I'd say its possible
If Shazam lifted 100 tons into space at 11.2 km/s, that'd only be 1.4 kilotons, so I guess we should be prioritising this for now since it's our highest calculation that isn't Red Tornado
Nah we already got these as well
@TheRustyOne when you're ready and if you're still interested this is what's left needing an eval then we can start wrapping up and discussing actual scaling

This one is much higher as well fate has a 6-B feat with war world

Its really though if we're upscaling supes to flash and tornado or not since flash and impulse have the 78 megaton (city+) feat and 1 and 2 gigaton relativistc KE calculated

I mean if we don't take the relativistic KE into consideration then there'd just be the

City level+ impulse and flash feat
town level feat you posted
Then a couple of casual 8-B and high 8-C feats from the superman tiers to support the town level

That would have the other leaguers who aren't exactly on the Superman and Full power shazam level not sit at town level but instead Small Town level+ so there's some consistency there

It depends.

Martian w/TK, Wonder Woman, Icon, Captain Atom and co are quite close to Superman and S1 Marvel, so they'd be Town level rather than Small Town level+.

It depends.

Martian w/TK, Wonder Woman, Icon, Captain Atom and co are quite close to Superman and S1 Marvel, so they'd be Town level rather than Small Town level+.
Well that's fine shit aren't there statements that captain Atom is one of the heavy hitters anyway?

Well shit isn't Aquaman only a bit strong than kaldur

Are we removing the 8-C stuff altogether and simply saying High 6-A or am I misreading?
Completely misreading

That's only for fate and klarion who this would be for though fate had actual reading since his power varies with user

Completely misreading

That's only for fate and klarion who this would be for though fate had actual reading since his power varies with user
Ye I meant only for Klarion and others who scale. So you're saying something like "Varies, up to High 6-A"?

Ye I meant only for Klarion and others who scale. So you're saying something like "Varies, up to High 6-A"?
Does Klarion usually vary I think only fate does for the user thing but since he merger with zatanna's dad its only been that fate as far as I can remember so he'd be high 6-A normally

Gotcha, other than the lords of order and chaos, it's tough for me to personally comment on the other characters. I would just agree with whatever you and Asura say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back