• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

you shall fall for my illusions, itachi vs neo

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
speed equal

victory on knock out

neo knows about tsukoyomi

victory on incapacitation for 1 hour or more

izanami restricted

Neo has no resistance to mind manipulation while Itachi turns enemy mind manipulation on themselves, yeah I am going with Itachi. Not to mention Susano, Yata mirror and totsuka blade.

Rocker1189 said:
Neo has no resistance to mind manipulation while Itachi turns enemy mind manipulation on themselves, yeah I am going with Itachi. Not to mention Susano, Yata mirror and totsuka blade.
he litiraly dies by using them

and neos illusions are phisical, while genjutsu is mental, vote still counted

Ricsi-viragosi said:
he litiraly dies by using them

and neos illusions are phisical, while genjutsu is mental, vote still counted
I assumed that would not be a weakness here. Also I thiught he only died versus Sasuke because he did nothave the time to create a full Susanoo.

Itachi just needs to use one, though. Tsukuyomi is all he needs.

Itachi's still more skilled, intelligent, and haxed.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Promestein said:
Itachi just needs to use one, though. Tsukuyomi is all he needs.
neo needs to look in his eyes and knows about tsukuyomi
THat has not helped a lot of people. Naruto knew about tsukuyomi and still got caught in it. Itachi is too clever with crow clones he can get her to look into his eyes or even use he finger like he did against Orochimaru.

Rocker1189 said:
THat has not helped a lot of people. Naruto knew about tsukuyomi and still got caught in it. Itachi is too clever with crow clones he can get her to look into his eyes or even use he finger like he did against Orochimaru.
naruto did ot know how it workwed, and his crows cant use tsukuyomi

Ricsi-viragosi said:
naruto did ot know how it workwed, and his crows cant use tsukuyomi
His crows cant but they can distract someone enough for him to appear before them and make them look into his eyes.

Rocker1189 said:
His crows cant but they can distract someone enough for him to appear before them and make them look into his eyes.
and he did that in character, when?

He can put her under a illusion by pointing his finger, like he did with Naruto, one shot her ameterasu, predict her movement with the sharingan or overpower her with the susanno. Itachi wins

Back