• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"You see Rick, that's the Thing,"

Not really a fan of Rick & Morty, most of the humor just kinda slid off of me without much reaction, but my favorite spam could of course use some more matches so why not.

Rick has just portaled him self into an abondoned warehouse with 6 fully assimilated human-things. Rick is aware something is very wrong but doesn't know why. The Things are spread out around the warehouse. Rick is restricted to tier 9 inventions only and has zero prep time. Rick wins if he eleminates all the things.

The Thing

Rick Sanchez

I died laughing at that pun

Not voting yet, but I feel Rick should be smart enough to keep his distance from The Thing

Would Rick be able to figure out the Thing's danger? Course, he rangespams in character, but would he take special care to ensure he isn't touched?

Rick has an invisible forcefield protecting his body, the Thing wouldnt be able to touch him even if it wanted to

Ah, that thing. Which showed up for like one scene. Rick has been injured with blows before, so either the shield isn't on all the time, or the writers wrote it in once and then completely forgot about

Also likely wouldn't work against the Thing since it is already lacking all of the organs required to live already.

Plus it might kill the Thing cells on the finger, but the whole body would be mostly unharmed

Back