• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick and Morty 2-B Revision

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Sorry that I have to use reaction videos.

Firstly, Rick actually has a similar feat to what's currently on his profile in Unmortricken, where he fracked the Central Finite Curve to merge numerous non-hypothetical universes, compromising the structure of the Curve and creating shockwaves that extended to the wider multiverse (as Evil Morty had left the CFC in Rickmurai Jack, and his base was affected to the point where its defences were lowered).
  • Rick: The shockwaves have more range than I thought.
  • Evil Morty: Jesus, you heard a compliment? A monkey humping a shotgun has “more range than he thought.” Look at this scan array. [...] Why would I touch it when I don’t want it improved
  • Rick: Improved?
  • Evil Morty: You’re hitting infinite targets. At least filter for probability stasis.
The shockwaves and simply merging the realities are High 3-A and 2-C respectively, but this explicitly compromised the integrity of the Curve, which is stated to contain an infinite number of universes. So I think that possibly 2-A could work here, since we're unsure if the Curve simply has a somewhat fragile structure or something.

Secondly, I'm calling BS on his current justification.

Rick explicitly used time crystals to perform this. As we see in A Rickle in Time, they fragment moments of time into hypothetical realities.
  • BothAll Ricks: Our time is fractured. You two somehow created a feedback loop of uncertainty that's split our reality into two equally possible impossibilities. W-we're exactly like a man capable of sustaining a platonic friendship with an attractive female co-worker. We're entirely hypothetical.
  • BothAll Mortys: But I thought there were infinite timelines.
  • BothAll Ricks: We're not on any timeline, dummy. Look.
Rick managed to reverse this by merging each counterpart and unfreezing time.
  • Both Ricks: Alright, since this time crystal exists in both possibilities, and since it's impossible that I didn't nail this, I'm probably about to press this button in both possibilities at exactly the same time.
Literally all Rick did was isolate a moment in time and then shunt Morty into a near-duplicate theoretical reality at the moment before he made a particular decision, making said realities real in the process.
  • Rick: I think it's more appropriate to ask what did you do? You see, Morty, you weren't saving your place and going back. I don't respect time travel. [...] It wasn't so much a do-over as it was isolating a moment in time, splitting your probable selves, and shunting you into to into a near-duplicate, equally probable reality, transporting you into it at the moment of parallel determination. Pretty nifty. Time crystals are a bitch and a half, but the only real hitch is that there was already a you in each probable dimension. So we had to solve for that. [shows footage of disintegrating Mortys]
He planned to merge the Mortys, like when he merged the isolated timelines in A Rickle in Time, and then cancel out the hypothetical timelines altogether by getting rid of the original split.
  • Rick: I'm afraid it's too late for that, Morty. What's done is done, but it can end. The original split is still timestamped. I can make it so those Mortys never existed at all, make them purely theoretical. Oh, God. What do I do? I think it's clear you've done enough. Tell me how, Rick! Tell me how I save those Mortys! You live with the consequences. Those things happened somewhere, but you can merge the probable realities so that only one Morty did them. Just do it. All right, lemme just sync these up and get you back to your dimension.
Unless it's confirmed that Rick made the hypothetical realities via AP rather than simply rendering them non-hypothetical via the saves, (which doesn't make a lot of sense given that Rick implies the timelines would still exist hypothetically when the split is cancelled), we have no reason to regard this as AP.

The rest of the justification just makes no sense in context because Morty explicitly didn't time travel and performed all these actions personally, so I don't feel the need to go over it.

Lastly, the audio commentary from Auto Erotic Assimilation isn't a rumour. But I'm like 99% sure that's not High 3-A, and this was just Dan Harmon's personal speculation on the matter. Though the existence of Rick Prime definitely lends a lot of credence to what he said.

Last edited:
We already know 4th dimension is superior since Time Cops stated he can "hear all" because he is from the 4th dimension so why shouldnt the 5th dimension be like that?
Note: Despite being stated to be a higher dimensional being, Shleemypants was handily defeated by Rick and can be influenced by things from the third dimension, hence why his stats are placed at unknown.

Didnt they only hurt him AFTER they took his collars?

Idk. If true, we need proof of this.
latest

HAHAA

It doesn't say 'into infinite spatial dimensions', it says 'infinitely into spatial dimensions'. Any spatial dimension besides 0-dimensions can potentially have some form of infinity, whether it's time or distance, so that doesn't mean anything.

Plus, spatial dimensions alone are unusable. They have to be spatio-temporal dimensions.

It doesn't say 'into infinite spatial dimensions', it says 'infinitely into spatial dimensions'. Any spatial dimension besides 0-dimensions can potentially have some form of infinity, whether it's time or distance, so that doesn't mean anything.

Plus, spatial dimensions alone are unusable. They have to be spatio-temporal dimensions.
Infinitely into spatial dimensions would kinda mean it can go up to infinite spatial dimensions, the item would not work if there was no infinite dimensions tho

Infinitely into spatial dimensions would kinda mean it can go up to infinite spatial dimensions, the item would not work if there was no infinite dimensions tho
He didn't just say' infinitely into spatial dimensions', though, he said 'infinitely into spatial dimensions you can't see'. Extending could refer to distance/some other factor in individual/multiple spatial dimensions rather than an infinite variety of spatial dimensions.
Wouldnt it help as a supporting feat?
I don't think so.

He didn't just say infinitely into spatial dimensions, though, he said 'infinitely into spatial dimensions you can't see'. Extending could refer to distance/some other factor in individual/multiple spatial dimensions rather than an infinite variety of spatial dimensions.
I do not understand...

How is infinite spatial dimensions not high hyper or low outer? If ther was finite amount of spatial dimensions then the gem would simply not be capable of extending to infinitely into these spatial dimensions

If a gem can extent to infinite universes that would make the cosmology 2-A

Firstly, my point is that nothing in the sentence states that there's infinite spatial dimensions. There's a qualifier in the sentence that proceeds what he said, so it's simply a fact of sentence structure that even the plural dimensions could even refer to any individual dimension, just as long as A) Morty can't see it, and B) there's more than 1 spatial dimension that Morty can't see.

Secondly, even if there were infinite spatial dimensions, a character could still have any rating. What makes certain infinite dimensional characters High 1-C is the fact that each dimension below them is explicitly infinitely larger/more powerful than the previous one.

Last edited:
Secondly, even if there were infinite spatial dimensions, a character could still have any rating. What makes certain infinite dimensional characters High 1-C is the fact that each dimension below them is explicitly infinitely larger/more powerful than the previous one.
Time Cops state that they can "hear everything" in the 3rd dimension and knows everything, which would imply some kind of superiority?

The gem even at the worst situation be 5 or 6D

IIRC, the superiority there didn't lie in spatial dimensions, it lied in the fact that reality is separated into layers of fiction and non-fiction (i.e the 4th and 5th walls). So Story Lord wasn't real enough to be truly on the same level as Rick and Morty until later.

IIRC, the superiority there didn't lie in spatial dimensions, it lied in the fact that reality is separated into layers of fiction and non-fiction (i.e the 4th and 5th walls). So Story Lord wasn't real enough to be truly on the same level as Rick and Morty until later.
So what do you think the entire cosmology is? 2-A? Or 5D?

2-A at the very least. But if my Doctor Who and Speed Force threads are accepted, I think I could get the entire multiverse to Low 1-C.

I think a throwaway line of "merging dimensions" is too vague to prove he was fusing whole universes, rather than combining their data to scan for Prime or something. I also don't like any scaling Rick to the whole curve solo, when the entire citadel was needed to construct it in the first place and Evil Morty with copious prep time only poked a small hole in it, so affecting it would be a chain reaction (aside that it's a barrier around the multiverse and not a multiverse itself)

I think a throwaway line of "merging dimensions" is too vague to prove he was fusing whole universes, rather than combining their data to scan for Prime or something.
Nothing in the episode implies this, and the assumption makes absolutely no sense.

Firstly, how would it even damage the structure of the Curve to begin with if it was just data analysis?

Secondly, how would Rick Prime even know that he was merging dimensions if it was purely in the sense of data analysis that he wouldn't have even been around for?
I also don't like any scaling Rick to the whole curve solo, when the entire citadel was needed to construct it in the first place
This 2-A scaling isn't really what you think it is. Basically, Rick is 2-A because he affected the Curve in a way that's not infinitely below it. This scaling doesn't put the Curve and Rick on par with each other; it's the equivalent of giving someone 2-A because their finite armies destroyed infinite universes within a month.

Also, the schematics of the completed Citadel were in Rick's mind, he's frequently described as the Rickest Rick, he was outright shown to be integral in the creation/formation of the Citadel and Curve, and Rick Prime explicitly separates himself and Rick from every other Rick because they're the only two Ricks that actually developed portal travel. There's a reason we don't have the Citadel at 2-B, despite the fact that Rick Sanchez is 2-B.
(aside that it's a barrier around the multiverse and not a multiverse itself)
That's like calling a house a wall and saying everything inside isn't part of the house.

The Central Finite Curve isn't simply a wall. It's a structure composed of an infinite number of universes that's separated from the rest of infinity by a wall that normally stops portal travel outside, which is why Rick could even affect the Curve from well within its confines.

We're literally shown this fact straight up, and Evil Morty even says 'Every version of us has spent every version of all of our lives in one infinite crib, built around an infinite ******* baby.'

Both the wall and universes comprise the Curve as a whole.
Evil Morty with copious prep time only poked a small hole in it
Firstly, Morty poked a hole in the wall of the Curve by tampering with the Citadel's dimension drive.

Secondly, Evil Morty didn't actually know how to until he obtained what he needed from Rick's memories. Unlike Rick, Evil Morty didn't assist in building the CFC, so the comparison falls flat.
  • President Morty: I got a little project going on, acquired some hands-on labor. It would require less if you were willing to tell me how one might bring down the Central Finite Curve.
Lastly, Rick already far surpassed what Evil Morty did when he created the trans-multiversal quake that exceeded the wall's boundaries.
so affecting it would be a chain reaction
Even if you were right, explain how this would even remotely be a chain reaction feat?

Last edited:
IIRC, that's not 2-A. The shockwaves themselves would need to significantly affect each space-time.

Last edited:
IIRC, that's not 2-A. The shockwaves themselves would need to significantly affect each space-time.
Is compromising the curve and shaking every space-time around (even those outside of an already 2-A structure) not significant enough?

We don't know if the shockwaves were responsible for compromising the curve. It could've been the fracking and merging.

We also don't know if the shaking affected time, so (from what I remember) that'd be Low 2-C at best due to being infinite degrees of High 3-A. I say at best because we don't even know if every part of each continuum was shook, so we can't say for sure that High 3-A levels of power was applied to infinite universes.

The shockwaves weren't responsible for compromising the curve. That was the fracking and merging.

We don't know if the shaking affected time, so (from what I remember) that'd be Low 2-C at best due to being infinite degrees of High 3-A. I say at best because we don't even know if every part of each continuum was shook.
I mean I'd say possibly 2-A based on the fracking then.

High 3-A with Multiversal+ range if you don't believe the shaking affecting the entire continuity of the universes.

Back