• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You know what? Screw it.

I'm bored so-

Dream Lastio vs Linx Rifelso

2-A Dream and low 2-C Linx (Post-Time Skip (1 & 2) and Epilogue Base) with the Three God Blades

Speed equalized.

No prep time.

Dream Lastio: 0

Linx Rifelso: 0

Inconclusive: 0

(This is most likely the only Linx related thing i'm gon do.)

Linx only goes up to Low 2-C. (Although, this is probably one of the only cases where that doesn't make it a stomp)

ShatteredNightMares said:
"

2-A with the Three God Blades"
Those things do not give Linx himself 2-A capability. They themselves only (apparently) have slicing that goes through 2-A beings. They also don't affect Linx's endurance at all, so there's that. I'm not saying don't give Linx the blades, just don't say "2-A forms" when someone only gets it via a weapon or technique.

>Base Linx.

>5-A.

>Can only resist up to High 3-A in this form.

>Hax has not been shown to be able to harm 2-A beings in base form.

...Maybe this is a stomp. Most of Linx's offensive hax wouldn't do crap. His defensive hax won't do crap. The only things he really has is Absolute Precognition and the God Blades if this is a composite base Linx.

If this is Low 2-C Final Form Linx, then he probably stomps via having seemingly much greater offensive and defensive hax (Willpower Defense resists against 2-A attacks here), and the Chosen Armor which already gives him possibly 2-A durability in this form.

Back