• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Know What? Screw It! I'm Genuinely Curious About This!: Bugs Bunny vs Exdeath

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I dunno if this is feasibly possible. I mean here's the deal. Both Bugs and ExDeath have High-Godly Regen, which at that point there's literally nothing short of Regen Negation that can stop either of them. Both Bugs and Exdeath resist High-Godly Regen Negation and Exdeath adds Resistance to Immortality Negation on top of that while Bugs Bunny can just shrug off anything ExDeath tries because ExDeath's Regen Negation is only Mid-Godly, 2-C be damned. And whereas Exdeath is infinitely more powerful than Bugs Bunny, Bug Bunny can simply decide to win the match by cutting the film, giving the logic of Exdeath being infinitely more powerful an all-caps "**** YOU!" At the time I wrote this entire match, I was GENUINELY curious if these two are even matchable, if it's a mismatch, or what. I mean, goddamn! Both Exdeath and Bugs have wincons here; it's just... It's a flipping mess just thinking about it!

For this one, speed is equalized, even though I don't think that'll matter considering ExDeath becomes omnipresent upon becoming Neo ExDeath, which happens when EXDEATH COMES CLOSE TO DYING! Oh, and both start in their base keys (High 3-A Bugs vs 2-C Exdeath).

Okay, so profiles:

Bugs Bunny's Profile
ExDeath's Profile

Know what? Screw it! Satisfy my curiosity, VBW! Who would win between these two dunces? And god, I hope this isn't a huge mismatch..!

Bugs: 2 (MaidRips, EnderLord8)
Exdeath: 0
What the Hell am I Doing with My Life?: 0

Last edited:
Bugs's Toon Force luck would definitely be a problem for Exdeath. It would be difficult for him to get a good hit on him, which is ironic since it would probably **** with the Final Fantasy RNG if this was an in-game fight. I think the only real problem for Bugs would be Silence, but then again, that spell has a chance of missing, making it easy for his luck to overcome. Bugs wouldn't have any wincons on his side of the coin, and when he realizes this, he'll get bored and just hop out of the plot into the Animator's realm, ending the fight with a fat The End. Exdeath only becomes Neo Exdeath when he comes close to dying, but the thing is, Bugs doesn't have any way to actually kill him when he's High 3-A, but he'll be helpless once he goes meta.

I've been meaning to do a CRT about this, but when he becomes the Animator, Bugs should have all the powers listed here. They're all 5-D powers, by the by, stuff I don't think Exdeath has any defense to. Bugs should comfortably take the win here.

So apparently a match-up of Spongebob vs Popeye was allowed despite them being tiers off from one another, which imo doesn't make much sense considering I wasn't exactly in my best state of mind when making this thread.

Back