• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"You disgrace my beautiful face with that dope face of yours" (Ram vs Ditto)

Fezzih_007

He/Him
I always want to do a Ditto match (Because of how stupid they are) and Ram is running a gautlet right now so les't do it.

Ram is 8-B
Ditto is 9-A
She don't have her optimal equipament
Speed equal
They fight on the cerulean foresty
They start 1km away
Ditto have 15 seconds of prep time to transform

Votes:
Misplaced loyalty: Fezzih_007, SatellaTheWoE, AThe1412, Zabazab, V999, noninho, RoggerReggor

_fanart__re_zero___ram_by_leenarie_de1hxfd-fullview.jpg

Too imcopetent to actually win a match: Mickey1940
shapeshifter_by_aquabluu_de6vj3v-375w.jpg

Youngster Joey solo both of them:

Last edited:
Ok so to start, Ram here is the more skilled and can use her powers better than Ditto.
But, Ram stamina If fûcking pathetic, só Ditto can pull a Win here If he outstamina Ram, so there's that.

I gonna vote for Ram already, since i can see her winning this before Ditto outstamina her, because she gonna want to end this match quicly before she run out steam.

Last edited:
Ok so to start, Ram here is the more skilled and can use her powers better than Ditto.
But, Ditto have the better stamina between the two, so there's that.

I gonna vote for Ram already, since i can see her winning this before Ditto outstamina her, because she gonna want to end this match quicly before she run out steam.
Doesn't ditto also copy skill?

Y'all are treating Ditto like he's Saitama or smthn, their skill isn't that bad. They scale to the likes of the Machamp line who train in every style of martial arts daily. Yes Rem outskills but Ditto copies her intelligence and can still apply what they already know to her moveset, so at the very least they should be able to last 10 minutes

If Ditto truly can copy everything then they just outlast via Attack reflection and Damage Transferal

Voting Ditto

Back