• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You become a character challenge

You become (Random page) in their world. You have all their stats & abilities, but your mindset. How long until the other characters know you aren't them & try to bring you back.

NOTE: If you get a weapon or a series, try again.

Second NOTE: The character you become isn't there now.

Theory Goats, I have no idea who those guys are, so, I can't tell. I'll try again.

Zapa, another character I don't know, third try:

Polaris Hilda, finally... I would be possessed anyway, so, it wouldnt make a lot of difference, but they would probably find me out after the ring is destroyed, since I would be a terrible ruler.

For the Theory Goats, Just do what Beatrice tells you to do immediately and loyally, and you'll be fine.

"Theory Goats are silent, with no personality. They obey their masters orders faithfully. Their sensitivity is closer to an animal's than a human's, and they sometimes misunderstand their orders surprisingly foolishly."

I got effing Denzel Crocker on my second attempt .... Yeah, they would definitely figure me out, but i doubt they would change me. I would honestly make friends with Timmy & his friends, give them easier times, and even join forces. It would be surprisingly entertaining.

Back