• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"You are already a Miracle" - Kenshiro vs Gerard

Seals lifted doesn't work like that. I don't remember the specifics but he can't just unseal and reseal himself as he pleases.

DMUA said:
Seals lifted doesn't work like that. I don't remember the specifics but he can't just unseal and reseal himself as he pleases.
Sorry about that, eliminating the first part to fix that up, thanks for letting me know

Anyways... Hmm, at just a glance, Kenshiro poking him is going to be a huge detrement considering The Miracle. Although I don't know how Gerard plans on getting past Muso Tensei.

I'm going to wait for Monkey to give input.

Um...

Perhaps? They aren't anything like a light construct, so I don't necessarily see why not.

Pressure points still should work Gerard, since spirits in Bleachverse are have shown to have organs and an anatomy like normal humans. The only difference is that they're spirits, but since verse equalization is on, Ken should be able touch and see Gerard.

But given his regen and his Miracles, I don't think Hokuto Shinken is enough to put Gerard down. And punching G's sword will only end badly for Ken. Though I think the status effect ailments that Hokuto can invoke (blindness, paralysis, inability to breathe, movement loss, etc) could help Kenshiro help.

Though in the end, Kenshiro's pure AP isn't enough to defeat Gerard cause of his Miracles. But at the same time, Gerard has no way past Ken's Muso Tensei. So I'm leaning towards inconclusive atm.

Though, Kenshiro has other options that don't involve AP. Kenshiro can use pressure points to erase Gerard's memory, making him forget this fight completely, or make it so that he has no control over his movements, or maybe even make it so Gerard has to obey all of Ken's orders. There's also the chance that Ken just uses his pressure points to make Gerard fall asleep, making him incapable of fighting.

Inconclusive atm

Actually, considering all the things Ken could do to Gerard to hand him the win, sounds like you should be voting for him.

Also Muso Tensei existence erasure and such.

My memory of the final arc of Bleach is blurry I like to pretend it ended after the Aizen arc so I don't wanna say anything concrete

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
I like to pretend it ended after the Aizen arc
Tis what happens when you have an editor who insists you lengthen an arc because the characters are popular therefore throwing your plan for the entire series by which you already had the ending planned out for into utter chaos.

Gerard can regen any damage Kenshiro has to offer and quincies' pressure points, much more someone un vollstanding who becomes a gargantuan monster are different from normal humans.

Kenshiro can get around that though. Precog will flash the future where he turns into a giant monster so he will know to not explode him. Even if he turns into a giant monster, Ken can attack the pressure points of Tigers just fine, so it's not that problematic. Muso Tensei is also a thing.

Keep in mind that Hokuto Shinken has worked on the inhuman giants of the wasteland, such as the Prison Demon that Ken fought, and can even work on animals like tigers. It's even worked on a Frankenstein's Monster expy who had something done to his body to make it different. So Gerard becoming gargantuan monster doesn't necessarily make him immune to pressure points.

Ya know, whenever I see "Gerard" I get confused and think you're talking about me, since my name is "Gerald" Literally one letter removed.

And I dont recall Kenshiro's precog going that far.

Gerard
How many winged humans has kenshiro met again?

Muso tensei doesnt erase people out of existence. It erases Ken himself, if anything. And Hoffung is a thing.

He gets precog from harmonizing with Raoh's soul, who got flashes of the future. He also can read someone's aura to predict their movements.

Muso Tensei can be used to erase others. He used it against one Falco's goons to simultaneously phase through his attack and erase him arm, and did the same thing to another guy, expect he erased both his arms.

He's already fought giants who tower over him (they were so big, that he fit into the palm of they're hand), and while that may not be as big as Gerard, it shows that pressure points aren't effected by size. Also, it's not limited to human anatomy.

Its limited. The guy got fodderized by the emperor during their first fight just because he had the pressure points inverted. Kenshiro must know where the pressure points are located or else they are not effective.

But there's nothing that implies Gerard pressure points are inverted, and given Ken's numerous methods of playing keep away (intangibility, warping space around himself, precognition, instinctive reaction, etc) it's more likely that Ken eventually finds and hits his pressure points. He could also use his clones to hit Gerard from numerous spots to see where his pressure points are.

>Nothing that implies Gerard's pressure points inverted?

More like nothing implying that he has pressure points at all. Gerard in that form is a walkint mass of Reishi.

And this is all ignoring that if Ken tries to destroy hoffung, he dies.

For example, using Nanto.

Ah, I see. told you my Yhwach arc memory was fuzzy

Well in that case, inconclusive. Niether can kill the other. Gerard is immune to Hokuto Shinken, and Gerard can't get past Muso Tensei.

Also, his precognition gives him a flash of the future of his attacks. So when he sees a future where he hits Gerard's sword and he explodes, he's gonna do the smart thing and avoid hitting the sword.

I personally feel you are overstimating his precog.

He got fodderized by Kaioh

Because Kaioh was sapping his strength with his matoki while trapping him in a weightless void that cause him to develop space sickness, and even cancelled out Muso Tensei

Hurr durr.

That's an overexageration of what Kaioh does. Kenshiro explained that he just attacked the balance of the victim with his Evil Ki, creating the sensation of being in a void.

Hokuto Ryuken users have shown to warp space, see this thread. So yes, Kaioh warped space around Ken to make him spin, but it made him feel space sickness, which worsened the defects of ki draining, which is why Kaioh was able to defeat Ken so easily.

In their next bout, Kenshiro fought Kaioh when he had gotten even stronger than last time.

Hmm... Really, this just seems like "Lol Muso Tensei" and good game.

Really, this just seems like "Lol The Miracle" and good game. Gerard gets stronger the more damage he receives and I dont see Kenshiro destroying him beyond his ability to recover.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
But how does Gerard get past intangibility?
He doesnt need to. Kenshiro's stamina gets depleted before.

But if I were to say how, sklavere is a good candidate.

Kenshiro has a healing factor, knows a pressure point that takes away his need to breathe, another one that revitalizes him, another one that amps his strength, and another one that extends his life, the data book states he can remain strong even if he goes three months without eating, and he goes without water far longer than the average human, and he fights on even after having his flesh shredded and bones crushed. So stamina is not an issue.

Remind me, what is that again

Sklavere was the technique Quirge used to passively absorbe everything in his vicinity. He absorbed Allon or however its spelled.

>Also note that it's hard to regenerate from no physical matter without Low-Godly.

DMUA said:
>Also note that it's hard to regenerate from no physical matter without Low-Godly.
You do realize that Gerard's size is way beyond what Kenshiro's Muso tensei can affect.

Back