• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So how does Cynthia deal with sheer heart attack? I mean she doesn't have a way to beat that, and all the FRAs look unjustified.

Chompsthedirt said:
So how does Cynthia deal with sheer heart attack? I mean she doesn't have a way to beat that, and all the FRAs look unjustified.
Her shark dragon shakes the earth and it blows up along with Kira's hand. And the rest of him given he's in range.

Her shark dragon shakes the earth and it blows up along with Kira's hand. And the rest of him given he's in range.

I dont think it can touch psychological energy... But its definitely gonna kill Kira

Stands are spiritual energy with how they are treated. Garchomp can interact with Pokemon like Mimikyu who is naturally incorporeal, so it could affect Killer Queen or Sheer Heart Attack too.

Stands are spiritual energy with how they are treated. Garchomp can interact with Pokemon like Mimikyu who is naturally incorporeal, so it could affect Killer Queen or Sheer Heart Attack too.

A stand is psycholohical energy meaning your mind, stands like Love Deluxe, Notorious Big, (somewhat of) Cheap Trick have been said to be empowered by your mind / hatred (feelings are a mental thing too) / having a strong mind to use it. Only Pokemon I can see touching stands are the psychic ones. Last time I checked anyway stands were said to be mental energy not soul. It was life energy / your breathing but thats ambigious.

Stands have always been soul energy tho. Black Sabbath shows this very well, and would be why the ghost hands could grab Killer Queen.

And then Ciocalatta says that Notorious Big was empowered by the user's hatred. Thats a mental thing. The ghosts grabbing Killer Queen is intangibility + intangibility.

Chompsthedirt said:
11 to 7, how long can we keep this going?
If Kira keeps having an advantage of 3 votes for 24 hours, grace for him will be over and this thread will be added to Kira and Cynthia's profiles

Not really. All of them are able to see and attack ghost types. Milotic has Surf and Garchomp has Earthquake, both of which are wide AoE attacks that would immediately one shot Kira and Killer Queen on contact.

PlozAlcachaz said:
Not really. All of them are able to see and attack ghost types. Milotic has Surf and Garchomp has Earthquake, both of which are wide AoE attacks that would immediately one shot Kira and Killer Queen on contact.
I mean that the other pokemon wouldn't even do anything, and just get killed right of the bat. They could kill Kira, but they can't see the stand so they never would attack imediatly.

Yes they would, they can still see Kira and would attack him. The thing is that if Kira is a dumbass and tries to even block or matches even a single attack that's ranged from her Pokemon, that can still interact with Killer Queen and it would lead to him unironically getting himself killed from a one shot. This isn't even counting if she does something AoE based, which is something four of her Pokemon are very capable of doing. More times than not, as long as Cynthia has a Pokemon out, Kira goes down laughably easily. Again, this is ignoring Spiritomb would see Killer Queen which means what you're saying is objectively incorrect.

PlozAlcachaz said:
Yes they would, they can still see Kira and would attack him. The thing is that if Kira is a dumbass and tries to even block or matches even a single attack that's ranged from her Pokemon, that can still interact with Killer Queen and it would lead to him unironically getting himself killed from a one shot. This isn't even counting if she does something AoE based, which is something four of her Pokemon are very capable of doing. More times than not, as long as Cynthia has a Pokemon out, Kira goes down laughably easily. Again, this is ignoring Spiritomb would see Killer Queen which means what you're saying is objectively incorrect.
My reasoning went something like this. Cynthia has not shown to use lethal force on normal people, or pokemon trainers at least right of the bat. Kira however, is a serial killer. So Cynthia wouldn't tell her Garchomp/Spiritomb to use lethal force right of the bat, (and the fact that KQ has much higher reaction speed, but I'm not sure if thats equalized in which case KQ might just catch the ball before it triggers or dodge attacks from the pokemon). And any pokemon other than those two would get blindsided by KQ and explode. Sheer heart attack might also just decide to go for Cynthia right of the bat, not sure how hot her pokemon are.

She's willing to kill under SBA. It won't be the immediate go to, but your point is ultimately irrelevant when we assume how such a match should go.

Speed Equalized affects reactions and combat speed, that would be ridiculous for them to not be equalized too. Killer Queen dodging attacks isn't going to do any favors to literally anything AoE once. Once again, something like Surf from Milotic, Earthquake from Garchomp, Earthquake from Lucario, or Dark Pulse from Spiritomb would automatically one shot Kira too. If he realizes it's AoE, I'm rather sure he'd try to block which would get Killer Queen one shotted too (which kills Kira as a direct consequence). Either way, somebody is dying and it results in an L for Kira. Roserade and Togekiss are still viable options too since Roserade has shown Sleep Powder, which has a large affected radius along with Leaf Storm while Togekiss has shown to be able to use Dazzling Gleam while also has decent AoE in later generations as well. Literally all of her Pokemon have some sort of AoE move on them, I don't know why you keep acting like Garchomp and Spiritomb are the only ones who can do anything.

Sheer Heart Attack's case doesn't change either. It's unphased by the attacks of an 8-C, that's vastly inferior to being bombarded by 7-A attacks. Also, her Pokemon have show interchangeable fire type moves for their slots. Garchomp has shown to know Flamethrower, Fire Fang, and Fire Blast, Spiritomb has known Will-O-Wisp, and Lucario has known Blaze Kick. All of those generate heat, so Sheer Heart Attack would redirect if even one of those goes off. That's assuming Sheer Heart Attack doesn't get bodied by AoE stuff also which would be extremely generous.

It hurts Pokemon because it violently shakes the ground and causes an intense Earthquake as the name says.

PlozAlcachaz said:
Snip.
It hurts Pokemon because it violently shakes the ground and causes an intense Earthquake as the name says.
Ok, so they move at the exact speed, does that mean that if they both attack at the exact same time, while Cynthia throws her pokeball, Killer Queen has just punched her? Kira is prone to talking to his victims however, so that dosn't seem likely. The one problem with the AOE is that Cynthia has hardly ever started with AOE. In one video I found of the Sun and Moon battle, Lucario started with stone edge, and in her first battle her spiritomb uses embargo. This also begs the question why she would use these AOE attacks right of the bat when all she sees is a single target. Also sorry about the miscomunication, that small gap where she dosn't go for attacks that kill right of the bat would be the oppening for kira to use KQ to attack. Ironicaly, SHA would only be useful when either going directly for Cynthia (Unlikely as the pokemon exerting themself would produce more body heat that a person standing there), or when a pokemon uses a fire type attack, as its explosions increase with the heat that it recieves.

(I don't get it, how hard do you have to be shook to take more damage that geting hit with a lighning bolt?)

Back