• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except the range would go against the notion it works like that. Even if we want to say the kilometers doesn't apply because Cynthia doesn't start off with the summon, the range would be 50 meters minimum because of Sheer Heart Attack's max potential range. Cynthia would definitely have enough time to throw out a ball with the Pokemon coming out immediately to fight.

If you're looking at a Battle Tree video, she would've utilized Stone Edge because that's likely what was convenient for the Pokemon typing. Kira isn't a Pokemon, he doesn't get the luxury of being cherry-picked for typing. Cynthia's Spiritomb doesn't always lead with Embargo either, even within Diamond/Pearl.

Also, I will retract one of my previous claims regarding moves. Since this is only the Gen 4 key, only Garchomp would be the one with a fire type move. However, body heat goes up when you are actively working yourself regardless. That means it would automatically target the Pokemon instead of Cynthia, which would ironically make my last point stronger because it means that never happens. More heat isn't going to be helping out too much unless we can quantify the boost or else it'd be like throwing a rock at the Eiffel Tower because their dura is too high for SHA to do anything meaningful. Though, also unfortunately, it also does mean Roserade and Togekiss wouldn't have an as effective AoE though. Anyway, I didn't say she decisively led with AoE either. However, if a Pokemon she sends out literally dies to something she can't see, Cynthia is smart enough to where she would automatically use another who ca use AoE. She has four Pokemon who are very capable of doing that. That's even banking on Spiritomb not being able to hit it because Spiritomb would be able to see Killer Queen naturally.

Violently shaking* and I don't know, Pokemon logic.

Kira: Kill immediately the Pokémon with the First bomb, meanwhile SHA goes to Cynthia and kills her

Cyhthia: Her Pokémon AP stomp KQ, killing Kira

Back