• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, doesnt really change the outcome though given Wesker in every single possible situation which would happen has to crossover into KQ's range to get to Kira, in which KQ can just tap him and instantly vaporize him given Wesker has no idea that he has to avoid being touched by the invisible, intangible cat ghost.

I very much doubt Jotaro was holding back that much given the life or death situation, to assume he was using some arbitrary amount of power means little if we have no reason to believe he actually was holding back a vast amount (Plus Jotaro killed multiple Stand Users other than Dio iirc, most obvious was Imposter Tenille, sliced his head open and let him drown), not that it would matter because Crazy Diamond sure as hell wasnt holding back, and he's > Stone Free. Also I still stand by the fact that the power gap between SP and SF is larger than simply getting one shot and stunned, given SP can literally rip the heads off Stands that can probably rip the head off Stone Free.

Anyway. So answer this, how do you suppose Wesker is going to kill Kira with the information he has? He knows that that man is his enemy and he wants him dead, but doesnt know that entering within a few meter radius of that man is instant death even if the thing entering that aoe is only a tendril? To me that says and gives KQ ample chance to just touch an incoming tendril, or even worse, Wesker himself, than instantly blow him (as long as Kira doesnt delay the explosion or dusting, he doesnt need to press the switch).

KQ's invisibility honestly tips this heavily in his favor, while Wesker can likely easily kill he wont know that his best bet is to just throw shit at his opponent, which if he does he'd honestly likely win but he wont just opt to throw huge things at Kira, he would, whether by accident or not, enter KQ's aoe, get lit up, and instakilled before he can land a killing blow on Kira.

Meh.

Kira FRA. I dislike Wesker being put against a haxed character, tho.

PaChi2 said:
I dislike Wesker being put against a haxed character, tho.
Same kinda, most JoJo matches tend to be Instakill Hax dude (Like Kira, Cream, C-Moon) Vs. Big Buff Anchor Arm big ton AP dude but is cqc only and doesnt resist hax or can see Stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back