• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoshikage Kira (Pre-Kosaku) vs Risotto Nero

True, although Kira will not even know he's close if he does the same he did with Doppio. And Kira could died very soon.

That would require him to start with SHA while having other 2 bombs, and willingly keep his distance, which he didn't with Koichi upon showing his face.

This is very unlikely.

Kiras intelligence is genius according to the page and with just one touch he can basically blow up Risotto or use Sheer heart attack and run off.

Eficiente said:
That would require him to start with SHA while having other 2 bombs, and willingly keep his distance, which he didn't with Koichi upon showing his face.
This is very unlikely.
Kira only showed himself to Koichi because SHA was incapacitated in way that was harming his hand.

What Metallica can do against SHA?

Except for the fact that he wouldn't do that.

Though I can see him figuring out Risotto's magnetism and turning his own blood-lines into bombs and throwing them back at Risotto.

Also This is Pre-Kosaku Kira meaning he doesn't have air bombs and doesn't have Bites the Dust.

And Even if Kira let out SHA Risotto can just stop SHA Completely in Its Tracks but then again he needs to be damaged. or not.

DMB 1 said:
Except for the fact that he wouldn't do that.

Though I can see him figuring out Risotto's magnetism and turning his own blood-lines into bombs and throwing them back at Risotto.
Also whats your vote.

Sheer Heart Attack Is A Sub-stand Like A Stand that's a part of the stand And Risotto Nero's Stand Invasion Could make it stop I think.

^Well its Atleast One Problem Down And it should make Kira come to attack Risotto. Then Risotto gains an advantage?

Hmm yes, Risotto took over a Stand while dying and with only some of his blood. Changing vote back to Risotto via taking over the sub-Stand and then dealing with Kira for the reasons I gave above.

Metallica is inside all of Risotto's body, not just in his foot or in Aerosmith.

He could spill some of his blood on SHA and then get back dealing with Kira.

EmperorDoom25 said:
How? I mean, if Metallica is already dealing with SHA, Risotto cant do anything to stop Killer Quee
I mean Risotto IS an Assassin And Has a Knife Which he can probably Use. But this could potentially put Risotto in danger as he would have to Get In Killer Queen's Range

SHA get's stand controlled making it useless, and if they are in character face to face, Risotto keeps his range and slowly kills Kira from a distance. I believe Risotto takes this one.

somewhat related but can we get a different picture for Risotto? his chin looks like ******* Pesci from that angle

• When the thread reaches a valid vote count, a grace period of 24h will be acknowledged, starting when the final vote that resulted in valid vote count was posted. After this time period the match can be added, with proper format, to the respective characters' pages, or, for Tier 2 characters or otherwise locked profiles, requested in the Versus Addition Request Thread

Back