• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoruichi's AP

While in her Warrior Princess form and even before that, while in her Shunko, Raijin Senki form, she was able to damage Askin without his immunity. Askin without his immunity survived several hits from Oetsu and Askin is rated as Island Level durability because of that. Shouldn't Yoruichi and Yuushiro (If he has a profile) be Island Level in their Shunko state, maybe Mountain or Mountain+ for Yuushiro. In her Warrior Princess form the Island Level should definitely be there, as she was easily cutting him and knocking him all over the place to the extent he had to use Vollstandig.

If you want a more solid reason for her MHS+ speed, it could be changed to "Speedblitzed Askin" instead of the arrows, which have distance such factored into them.

Yoruichi doesn't have any Island Level feats. She didn't even do anything noteworthy in that form besides blitzing Askin, which is honestly not that hard.

Yoruichi is fine were she's at, she only managed to damage Askin. if she outright managed to vaporize him , then yes she 's island level, other then that no...

Her latest shunko was calculated as Multi-City Block level at best.

I still, don't know why is she rated as 7-A *cough*

Askin Durability should be unknowm, due to the fact that after taken a dose of what he want to acquire immunity.

KamiYasha said:

Askin Durability should be unknowm, due to the fact that after taken a dose of what he want to acquire immunity.
Isn't that a NLF? He cannot be inmune to a character 5 tiers above him. Unless Oetsu is also Multi-City Block Level. And what about Yoruichi's two new transformations? Are they for nothing? Shouldn't she hurt Askin in base since they don't matter? Ulquiorra has two more strong levels and yet they are the same in power.

Hax: Characters with abilities that can ignore one or multiple statistics of opponents or make them irrelevant to a certain extent.

KamiYasha said:
Hax: Characters with abilities that can ignore one or multiple statistics of opponents or make them irrelevant to a certain extent.
That's still NLF, because you cannot know what that extent is and if it's still beyond or below that limit.

KamiYasha said:

I put her unknown, but Pietro put her at 7A

Still, Askin Durability should be Unknown and Yourichi At least 7-B at best.

Asking Hax allowed him to survive Nimaya's slashs.

KamiYasha said:
Still, Askin Durability should be Unknown and Yourichi At least 7-B at best.
Asking Hax allowed him to survive Nimaya's slashs.
Agreed, I see no justification for her to be at 7A. Looks like a arbitrary tier to me

You can downgrade her as necessary

I also think that what KamiYasha wrote makes sense.

Back