• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she at least 7-A+ with the raijin thing, and at least 7-A+ In her thunder cat transformation? I have always felt her tier didn't make sense. Askin is at island level+ For being comparable to bazz, ok but why does it say she is mountain level+ for taking hits from askin who is island level+? Also, her cat form force him into vollstanding and had him on the defensive, forcing an island level+ to go use his full power I don't see how that's 7-A+ unless someone never bothered to upgrade her profile.

Was Askin never downgraded or was Bazz-B incorrectly downgraded? Something doesn't mesh with the justifications in the profiles.

bazz-b fought with Jugram which is high 6-C without vollstandig ..

Even weak and wounded he managed to injure Jugram's face, does he range to play?

I think that the suggested upgrade seems to make sense.

Let's stick to the topic please. I think that an upgrade seems to be in order.

Is somebody able to help with the subject at hand, without derailing, or is it a lost cause at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back