• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri vs Sinbad

Then you Should make a CRT High 1-B yogiri and endless into 1-B UEG but the scan is still kind of vague. Well I heard been above endless 1-B is till 1-B, so I don't know if it gets accepted. If yogiri does represent all of Existence, then he would be endless into 1-B. If verses are equalized my vote is still on Sinbad for being able to rearrange hierarchy.
Yes, endless into 1-B is still 1-B and that's what UEG is, Yogiri is above her so he's also 1-B at least for now. Yogiri doesn't represent all of existence, he is The End, the nonexistence that overcomes all others

If this is the "Potentially 1-B" key of Sinbad, then he stomps considering he scales above the hierarchy of the Gods, which is ad infinitum and for this reason far higher than the countless hierarchy of Yogiri.

Aye found it,Yuri said there is no endless hierarchy at all,and Ultima agreed with it later

He can't swap hierarchy with gods outside magi verse
As it is a verse mechanic, it is not hard to comprehend that
Except the fact that ppl used it in countless matches and no one complain at all, and nothing in his profile says that he can't use it to other characters in different verse,except the fact that there is zero reason to assume that he can't use it to character from outside his series,make a CRT to downgrade it and call me when it's done,and I will be there

If this is the "Potentially 1-B" key of Sinbad, then he stomps considering he scales above the hierarchy of the Gods, which is ad infinitum and for this reason far higher than the countless hierarchy of Yogiri.
The only countless hierarchy in ID are the heavenly record universes in the baseline multiverse/Sea of Nothingness. The higher universes/multiverses are endless, the countless you're getting is from Volume 10 Chapter 18 where Toich, a higher dimensional being and UEG, was destroying countless higher universes, but that's merely the tip since the entire fight UEG wasn't trying, she oneshotted Toich after getting bored. Koryuu later revealed that there's an ultimate set that encompasses all higher universes and that there are an infinite number of universes/space-time exists infinitely. From the infinite possibilities, there will emerge an being who can destroy all existence but why hasn't it happened yet? Those who have tried and surpass the limit but disappeared, there is someone who's regulating that boundary, Yogiri.

Except the fact that ppl used it in countless matches and no one complain at all, and nothing in his profile says that he can't use it to other characters in different verse,except the fact that there is zero reason to assume that he can't use it to character from outside his series,make a CRT to downgrade it and call me when it's done,and I will be ther
Sorry the burden of proof is on you to bring that he can swap hierarchy with those not in magi
And that's you guys personal problem If he used it in previous matches but not anymore tho, at least not while I am seeing you guys talking about it

@Delta333 their interpretation of the phrase can be countered by stuffs like like how a high ranking spirit Mokomoko and Sages knows the in depth cosmology of the multiverse (Sea of Nothingness) so if space-time merely equated to individual universes someone who’s nigh-omniscient as UEG shouldn’t be surprised by the information that she found new as she was in utter disbelief the whole time.

@Delta333 their interpretation of the phrase can be countered by several stuffs like like how a high ranking spirit Mokomoko and Sages knows the cosmology of the multiverse (Sea of Nothingness) so if space-time merely equated to individual universes someone who’s nigh-omniscient as UEG shouldn’t be surprised by the information that she found new as she was in utter disbelief the whole time.
I don't know if it's endless or not (haven't touched the raw yet),but for now two staff accepted that it's not endless tho,also remind you Yogiri need to kill those 1-B gods first to get rid of Sinbad,which is impossible for him currently if the hierarchy in Magi is high 1-B like many ppl above said

Btw,tier 1 match is always trash (especially this is tier 1-B,which always depends on who has bigger D than others when comes to characters in different verses) so I don't care much about who would win in this match

The only countless hierarchy in ID are the heavenly record universes in the baseline multiverse/Sea of Nothingness. The higher universes/multiverses are endless, the countless you're getting is from Volume 10 Chapter 18 where Toich, a higher dimensional being and UEG, was destroying countless higher universes, but that's merely the tip since the entire fight UEG wasn't trying, she oneshotted Toich after getting bored. Koryuu later revealed that there's an ultimate set that encompasses all higher universes and that there are an infinite number of universes/space-time exists infinitely. From the infinite possibilities, there will emerge an being who can destroy all existence but why hasn't it happened yet? Those who have tried and surpass the limit but disappeared, there is someone who's regulating that boundary, Yogiri.
Yogiri is countless into 1-B unless a separate revision is made to upgrade him. This is not an argument that should be discussed in a versus thread.

Anyways, if this isn't a stomp (which I think it is) I vote Sindab for the reason that I have already explained before.

Anyway yogiri tells Sinbad to die and he dies
How does he go past the Fate protection of the Gods? And isn't the Potentially Key is the key that puts him already at the Top of the Hierarchy, meaning that he scales above the Gods which have an higher cosmology?

I don't know if it's endless or not (haven't touched the raw yet),but for now two staff accepted that it's not endless tho,also remind you Yogiri need to kill those 1-B gods first to get rid of Sinbad,which is impossible for him currently if the hierarchy in Magi is high 1-B like many ppl above said

Btw,tier 1 match is always trash (especially this is tier 1-B,which always depends on who has bigger D than others when comes to characters in different verses) so I don't care much about who would win in this match
It’s relatively easy for him to kill 1-B Gods as UEG who had the power to destroy the entire 1-B hierarchy was effortlessly oneshot by Yogiri and btw, Yogiri oneshot UEG as a mere passive attack and went beyond her reaction speed(she’s immeasurable for transcending localized space and time).

It’s relatively easy for him to kill 1-B Gods as UEG who had the power to destroy the entire 1-B hierarchy
uh, that rating is not for the gods as a whole though, and hell you can literally read on the page itself that there are infinite gods, no one scales to high 1-B ap wise because there is no one at the top of the hierarchy, there will always be another god and as such don't exist at the top of the hierarchy which would be the only place at which high 1-B is attainable

It’s relatively easy for him to kill 1-B Gods as UEG who had the power to destroy the entire 1-B hierarchy was effortlessly oneshot by Yogiri and btw, Yogiri oneshot UEG as a mere passive attack and went beyond her reaction speed(she’s immeasurable for transcending localized space and time).
The Hierarchy of the Gods is higher than the cosmology of ID, so he can't just kill them as already explained.

The Hierarchy of the Gods is higher than the cosmology of ID, so he can't just kill them as already explained.
What you quoted is literally saying that Gods 1-B as there can never be an infinite dimensional God and also if Sinbad’s potentiality would be High 1-B, he’d be potentially High 1-B but it’s not he’s potentially 1-B in his profile.

And Yogiri’s profile has endless hierarchy so yeah it’s not smaller in fact, that hierarchy of higher universes can be destroyed by UEG yet vanished into Yogiri’s nonexistence as she can’t destroy nonexistence.

What you quoted is literally saying that Gods 1-B as there can never be an infinite dimensional God and also if Sinbad’s potentiality would be High 1-B, he’d be potentially High 1-B but it’s not he’s potentially 1-B in his profile.

And Yogiri’s profile has endless hierarchy so yeah it’s not smaller in fact, that hierarchy of higher universes can be destroyed by UEG yet vanished into Yogiri’s nonexistence as she can’t destroy nonexistence.
Stop using the Endless hierarchy argument since it isn't accepted yet in this wiki if you want it to be endless create a crt

It’s very hypocritical when you tell me that for some reason Sinbad High 1-B that keeps popping up is fine even tho it’s not in his profile and he’s merely potentially into 1-B.

So yeah no, I’m referring to both characters being at 1-B. Both characters has arguments for higher but that isn’t the purpose of this thread.,

It is tho, look at the profile. It’s endless into 1-B and I’m talking about current profiles.
Which means it should be changed,because of the reason I have said before
It’s very hypocritical when you tell me that for some reason Sinbad High 1-B that keeps popping up is fine even tho it’s not in his profile and he’s merely potentially into 1-B.
No one here said Sinbad is High 1-B,only the hierarchy itself is

Yogiri is countless or endless into 1-B, while the Gods are ad Infinitum into 1-B, the closest you can get to High 1-B, and Sinbad scales to this hierarchy. He basically is the closest 1-B character to High 1-B.

If you think that Yogiri is higher, make a Crt to upgraded him. Don't bring this into a versus debates, it's not the place to discuss this kind of things.

Which means it should be changed,because of the reason I have said before

No one here said Sinbad is High 1-B,only the hierarchy itself is
The hierarchy is also not High 1-B we are using what’s current, and Gods are at 1-B(endless to 1-B) and Sinbad being potentially 1-B. Yogiri is also endless to 1-B, it’s literally at the description of his profile.

So no, it’s Sinbad being fate protected by 1-B Gods.

Not sure if you read profile of 1-B gods or not but:

"The hierarchy of gods is infinite and in all these infinite dimensions every god is bound by destiny made by a superior god"
And? It’s not High 1-B. I’m using what’s current at their ratings.

What’s their current tier is what I’m trying to say.
Yes their current tier is 1-B,no one can fully affect the scope of this hierarchy that's why there is no High 1-B tier
But,the hierarchy is High 1-B and their existences extend across all layers,mind you Gods's AP is always ranked as the highest 1-B AP in this wiki

What’s their current tier is what I’m trying to say.
The Tier of the Gods is 1-B because no one of them scale above the Hierarchy, which is High 1-B.

There is an infinite amount of Gods, each in one of the infinite dimension. This mean that the size of the cosmology is High 1-B, but none of the god is able to destroy the full extent of the cosmology because there is always an higher god.

No, the reason why the Gods aren’t High 1-B because there’s no infinite-dimensional God, the hierarchy is always +1 hence ad infinitum/to infinity. The hierarchy and the gods aren’t separate since they literally are tied together in the same profile, hence if someone makes an argument of the hierarchy being High 1-B. It would scale the gods.

No, the reason why the Gods aren’t High 1-B because there’s no infinite-dimensional God, the hierarchy is always +1 hence ad infinitum/to infinity. The hierarchy and the gods aren’t separate since they literally are tied together in the same profile, hence if someone makes an argument of the hierarchy being High 1-B. It would scale the gods.
Read my comment above.
There is an infinite amount of Gods, each in one of the infinite dimension. This mean that the size of the cosmology is High 1-B, but none of the god is able to destroy the full extent of the cosmology because there is always an higher god.

The Tier of the Gods is 1-B because no one of them scale above the Hierarchy, which is High 1-B.

Exactly, there’s no one at the top so nobody’s giving High 1-B fate protection to Sinbad, Sinbad’s potentially to 1-B. If he’s gonna be beyond the hierarchy then he’d be High 1-B but that’s not what the current says.

Exactly, there’s no one at the top so nobody’s giving High 1-B fate protection to Sinbad, Sinbad’s potentially to 1-B. If he’s gonna be beyond the hierarchy then he’d be High 1-B but that’s not what the current says.
Which would be an 1-B far higher then Yogiri's dimensionality anyways, so I don't understand your point.

Anyways, this is my last comment here. If this isn't a stomp (and again I am pretty sure it is) count my vote for Sinbad.

They don't give High 1-B fate protection,they give 1-B fate protection that's higher than any kind of 1-B fate hax that you can think about
1-B(ad infinitum) fate protection? Yes, Yogiri can handle that as there are endless(it’s actually infinitely which has the same definition as ad infinitum) hierarchy of higher universes and UEG can destroy all of them entirely, the same UEG that got oneshotted by Yogiri.

It would only be higher what I can think about if it’s to Aleph-1 into 1-B so yeah no.

And before Sinbad could do anything, can he withstand an attack that negs all types of immortality, regen and goes beyond immeasurable speed.

Which would be an 1-B far higher then Yogiri's dimensionality anyways, so I don't understand your point.

Anyways, this is my last comment here. If this isn't a stomp (and again I am pretty sure it is) count my vote for Sinbad.
Except it’s not higher since Yogiri’s hierarchy is also “to infinity” in the sense that’s it’s infinitely and that hierarchy of higher universes in ID is two lvls beneath him as UEG can destroy all higher universes and he scales far off UEG

Listen,once again their eixtences extend across high 1-B hierarchy so if one 1-B character exists there would be a god above it unless Yogiri somehow can manage to fully affect high 1-B structure,it's every simple to understand tbh,you can just think Gods here are actually SCP-3812 of tier 1-B

Since it goes to one circular argument atm I will no discuss further at all

Back