• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri vs Sinbad

Yogiri vs Sinbad

•Both 1-B keys used (Equalized)
•Win Condition: Death/Existence Erasure/Incap
•Both in-character
•Both are aware of each other existence and abilities

Votes:
Yogiri:
Sinbad:
Neither:

Last edited:
Sinbad is higher into 1-B than yogiri will ever hope to be
sinbad stomps hard
There are ad infinitum higher-Ds(higher multiverses) in ID as space and time exists infinitely, this is a separate reasoning of UEG and Toich fighting countless higher-Ds . Yogiri is beyond that since those who have reached the limit/has the power to destroy everything in ID like UEG and those who came before her was utterly oneshot by Yogiri.

Also unlike Sinbad who couldn’t continue his swapping places with a higher God forever since the Sacred Palace ran out of Magoi, UEG did ascend endlessly and at the end effortlessly oneshot her opponent which was doing the same, and had the power to destroy the entire cosmology of ID

This blog shows that Sinbad’s transcendence is limited while the raw translation of ID when Koryuu was explaining to UEG while she’s in Yogiri’s void is either -> (there exists infinite number of universes/space-time exists infinitely) both implies ad infinitum.

uh, a reminder that sinbad's fate hax is high 1-B and is both offensive and defensive, so what can yogiri do to him
How is he High 1-B when he can only swap places with a higher god finitely as the SP rans out of magoi, planning to ascend through the all of gods when he hasn’t done it. Also you have to make a CRT about that, other people has tried it yet High 1-B Gods was rejected let alone Sinbad. And the tier here is 1-B. I could make an argument for High 1-B UEG let alone Yogiri so yeah no, we are not discussing about potentialities rather their rating at hand

Does Sinbad have anything to defend against an attack that bypasses all types of immortality and High Godly Regen?

How is he High 1-B when he can only swap places with a higher god finitely as the SP rans out of magoi, planning to ascend through the all of gods when he hasn’t done it. Also you have to make a CRT about that, other people has tried it yet High 1-B Gods was rejected let alone Sinbad.

Does Sinbad have anything to defend against an attack that bypasses all types of immortality and High Godly Regen?
he isn't high 1-B, hax does not have to match with ap, however, his fate hax from the gods is, we accept that the entire hierarchy of the gods is high 1-B, just that no one scales to it ap wise since NoG(Number of Gods)+1=NoG, cause there is always a higher God, and Sinbad's fate is given to him by all the gods, and yogiri can't ID when his hax hasn't shown to work on someone protected by high 1-B fate hax

he isn't high 1-B, hax does not have to match with ap, however, his fate hax from the gods is, we accept that the entire hierarchy of the gods is high 1-B, just that no one scales to it ap wise since NoG(Number of Gods)+1=NoG, cause there is always a higher God, and Sinbad's fate is given to him by all the gods, and yogiri can't ID when his hax hasn't shown to work on someone protected by high 1-B fate hax
Even the whole hierarchy of gods is 1-B, so again yeah no. I am discussing about their ‘current’ ratings at hand, if you wish to change that like I said make a CRT for High 1-B Magi Gods.

So with that said being fate protected by 1-B Gods can be negged by Yogiri.

Even the whole hierarchy of gods is 1-B, so again yeah no. I am discussing about their ‘current’ ratings at hand, if you wish to change that like I said make a CRT for High 1-B Magi Gods.

So with that said being fate protected by 1-B Gods can be negged by Yogiri.
uh, that rating is not for the gods as a whole though, and hell you can literally read on the page itself that there are infinite gods, no one scales to high 1-B ap wise because there is no one at the top of the hierarchy, there will always be another god and as such don't exist at the top of the hierarchy which would be the only place at which high 1-B is attainable

uh, that rating is not for the gods as a whole though, and hell you can literally read on the page itself that there are infinite gods, no one scales to high 1-B ap wise because there is no one at the top of the hierarchy, there will always be another god and as such don't exist at the top of the hierarchy which would be the only place at which high 1-B is attainable
Nope, that is the rating for the Gods as a whole you can look at the summary. “Magiverse consists of an endless hierarchy of worlds, each world contains a god and every god is bound by destiny set by a higher god, this goes on infinitely.”

Your idea of High 1-B Hierarchy of Gods fate protection hax stems from the entire hierarchy giving fate protection to Sinbad which is supposed to be High 1-B because it’s infinite, how would it be when there’s nobody High 1-B among the gods to give Sinbad the fate protection from?

My vote is for Yogiri right now. I have been planning on making a Magi CRt but due to how Magi crts keep popping, I can't even make one.

There are ad infinitum higher-Ds(higher multiverses) in ID as space and time exists infinitely, this is a separate reasoning of UEG and Toich fighting countless higher-Ds . Yogiri is beyond that since those who have reached the limit/has the power to destroy everything in ID like UEG and those who came before her was utterly oneshot by Yogiri.

Also unlike Sinbad who couldn’t continue his swapping places with a higher God forever since the Sacred Palace ran out of Magoi, UEG did ascend endlessly and at the end effortlessly oneshot her opponent which was doing the same, and had the power to destroy the entire cosmology of ID
Right now on the wiki, it is rated as countless, it was Ultima and some mod that made it so, you can try upgrading it to endless

Right now on the wiki, it is rated as countless, it was Ultima and some mod that made it so, you can try upgrading it to endless
Thought they added it in, yeah I’ll make changes in the future. Especially the end of Volume 12(ongoing rn).

Since this is countless vs endless, my vote goes to Sinbad. I believe you are using his potential key

Oh nvm it’s endless in Yogiri’s reasoning, the space-time exists infinitely is just a reinforcement/reiteration to that fact. Yes I’m using Sinbad’s and Yogiri’s max 1-B.

Oh nvm it’s endless in Yogiri’s reasoning, the space-time exists infinitely is just a reinforcement/reiteration to that fact. Yes I’m using Sinbad’s and Yogiri’s max 1-B.
Then I might still go with Sinbad due to his ability to rearrange a Hierarchy

Understandable, Yogiri has a win factor does Sinbad have one?

UEG and those who came before her have the potency to destroy the entire 1-B hierarchy of ID(all of existence). Yogiri is massively beyond her and the rest.

It should be here but they didn’t translate those two things before UEG was melting to Yogiri’s nonexistence. This is the full chapter and at the end you’ll see UEG who was about to release the power to destroy everything including all higher-universes/multiverses. And it goes into detail about how there’s a limit (Yogiri) that exists and how despite how big all of creation is and how it can hold infinite possibilities, everything hasn’t been destroyed yet? Well that’s because there’s someone regulating that limit.

It's wank, there is none
They are just countless/endless into 1B
You mean this? UEG and those who came before her have the potency to destroy the entire 1-B hierarchy of ID(all of existence)

No, it’s literally in the chapter most people overlooked it because they don’t have the full chapter.

Just in case people would accuse me of adding something to the chapter. It’s directly copy pasted from the source.

You mean this? UEG and those who came before her have the potency to destroy the entire 1-B hierarchy of ID(all of existence)

No, it’s literally in the chapter most people overlooked it because they don’t have the full chapter.
They would be High 1B if the hierarchy is infinite so this is moot

They would be High 1B if the hierarchy is infinite so this is moot
Yes that’s viable, hence why it’s possible for a future crt. The hierarchy is infinitely or by definition in this wiki, ad infinitum as revealed by Koryuu in Chapter 20 Volume 11. That’s why I said the entire 1-B hierarchy, UEG being able to destroy all higher universes and those who came before her isn’t wack when it’s literally stated.

Yes that’s viable, hence why it’s possible for a future crt. The hierarchy is infinitely or by definition in this wiki, ad infinitum as revealed by Koryuu in Chapter 20 Volume 11. That’s why I said the entire 1-B hierarchy, UEG being able to destroy all higher universes and those who came before her isn’t wack when it’s literally stated.
I will be waiting for the CRT

From what I read here, she said she was going to destroy everything, honestly, I have no idea if this can be used as all of Existence
She refers to all higher universes/multiverses, it’s not vague especially what happened before like destroying countless higher-multiverses was exactly her not trying.

She refers to all higher universes/multiverses, it’s not vague especially what happened before like destroying countless higher-multiverses was exactly her not trying.
Then you Should make a CRT High 1-B yogiri and endless into 1-B UEG but the scan is still kind of vague. Well I heard been above endless 1-B is till 1-B, so I don't know if it gets accepted. If yogiri does represent all of Existence, then he would be endless into 1-B. If verses are equalized my vote is still on Sinbad for being able to rearrange hierarchy.

Back