• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri Takatou 1-A or High 1-B🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ban ID off the Wiki then everyone (with sanity) will be happy and the universe will become a slightly better place.

My not so subtle snark aside, having an upgrade CRT so soon after a massive upgrade (for the same verse) is just asking for trouble and is poor practice considering how busy the staff (that are knowledgeable of tier 1) are, if you were serious about this upgrade some for-warning would've been courteous or even try for high 1-B in the original CRT in the first place (hindsight 2021).

Either way I've said my peace, just wait until the knowledgeable members give their feedback and move on from there.

Personally 1-B likely high 1-B seems reasonable (if we're taking the +1 argument in a literal sense).

My not so subtle snark aside, having an upgrade CRT so soon after a massive upgrade (for the same verse) is just asking for trouble and is poor practice considering how busy the staff (that are knowledgeable of tier 1) are, if you were serious about this upgrade some for-warning would've been courteous or even try for high 1-B in the original CRT in the first place (hindsight 2021).
Yeah I am serious ig, I mean, I just found out that it could be an argument to be made
I agree that this is a bit soon, preferably I'd like to get other ID CRTs out of the way before another huge thread like the 1-B upgrade.
but this is just a smol fix, its just going to make it 1-B, likely High 1-B with the current arguments that already are accepted to his 1-B key

This is the heretic, right here, inquisitor.
Sh*t, I have to run
images

...Huh, if I were to give some input...

(Damn this thread received so much attention right after 1-B Yogiri.
Btw shouldn't UEG have high godly regen negation [I see it only says Low-Godly unless I'm missing something here like they didn't actually negate regeneration on a high godly level or something... maybe just forgot or didn't check to edit that too?])

ANYWAYS

"Nah, being above a countless/endless hierarchy does not meet the standards for High 1-B. You either have statements of infinity or your not High 1-B, there are no other conditions to reach that tier. Basically like 2-A." Which is basically what this thread is trying to do, getting Yogiri to High 1-B based of transcendence so to add on what Everything12 said (From that VS thread), it doesn't say infinite here at all, just that he's above the countless/endless hierarchy so it may just be a step above in 1-B or maybe 1-A granted he's on an inaccessible level (regardless of how many levels transcended, none can reach them) (Rejecting High 1-B)...but then bringing something Oblivion said "He is "beyond" in the sense that everything dies under his feet. Dont know how you can compare that to an actual transcendence over any extension of the hierarchy." which does bring in to question if he even is a step above in 1-B let alone 1-A, so not sure if this really is transcendence so nothing new and profiles stay the same.
Standing on the side of Neutral.

Or it maybe just me and still in awe how he jumped from 2-B to 1-B. Anyways I'm ok for now with High 1-B via this
"And yeah, at best it would be High 1-B, assuming its legit, since someone who is Ad-Infinitum cant ever reach Infinity no matter how many numbers you add."

Ultima your aid is requested likely once more.

Sorry bern, get some rest ok?

"Nah, being above a countless/endless hierarchy does not meet the standards for High 1-B. You either have statements of infinity or your not High 1-B, there are no other conditions to reach that tier. Basically like 2-A." Whichl
This stuff is false, infinite is not need to be mentioned to be high 1-B or 1-A, I adresses it in my post, which mentions the tiering system FAQ anyways, I cant elaborate further right now, I feel like im ******* exploding lol

If I could, lol, ty anyways
Just drink 2 canisters of sprite until you have kidney failure and die!
Should be H1B for me,the Cosmology ID has Endless Higher Dimension Its reminds me to Magi.I agree for H1B for now
We're postponing the revision until other ID shit is finished. And your sort of outnumbered on a solid High 1-B lol, most of us agree with a likely High 1-B.

Just drink 2 canisters of sprite until you have kidney failure and die!

We're postponing the revision until other ID shit is finished. And your sort of outnumbered on a solid High 1-B lol, most of us agree with a likely High 1-B.
Lot of us agree with "likely H1B" to avoid controversial debate, maybe this can be approved to H1B if Ultima blesses, like the previous thread where many agree to "likely 1B"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back