• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri tries to kill a lizard

I dont see how Shinza being High 1-A is related to negating all immortalities. Ren Fuji was capable of doing so when he still was in pre-atziluth degree, aka 3-D

And BB is 3-D/4-D, 5-D for god tiers. Ragna can do it even on his 3-D state

Like I said before, negating immortality isnt inherently smurf related in nature, as it has no basis for being so. And none of the immortalities are Higher-D anymore, unless its a trait of the character itself

Okay, it seems Yogiri is stomping.
Maybe we should move with the Low 1-C end for 682?

I guess not, especially considering 2-A got redesigned so even infinite^infinite stuff is taken as just baseline unless the verse treats it as higher out of sheer powerscaling.

Anyways, edited the OP accordingly, drop some votes, Ovo.

>I guess not, especially considering 2-A got redesigned so even infinite^infinite stuff is taken as just baseline

When did this happen btw?

Remember how i said this should b put on hold?

682 and its resistances and immortality is about to be upgraded to 1-C

Yeah, being higher 2-A really wouldn't matter. A High 3-A would still be killed by a 10-Cs death hax.

CRTs have been promised to be made for so long, I feel my soul wither every time it happens. Why not just remove the match after the upgrade like we used to? Ah well.

When th 2-A in question has resisted death hax on a higher scale than the 2-A in this match it absolutely matters

Back