• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri tries to kill a lizard

Bobsican

He/Him
Speed not equalized

Yogiri Takatou: 0

SCP-682: 0

Incon: 0
Instant_Death_Yogiri_Takatou_%28Render%29.png
Dan-temirov-682.jpg

Last edited:
Well depends on SCP-343's curse use the high ball (low 1-C God cursing Scp-682) or the low ball (2-A God cursing Scp-682)

The latter would be an stomp, wouldn't it? Per SBA the former would be the case here by default.

not necessarily, yogiri could incapacitate scp-682 leaving it in a constant state of death and resurrection due to what he heard from the ID as it is passive

but better wait for more supporter

not necessarily, yogiri could incapacitate scp-682 leaving it in a constant state of death and resurrection due to what he heard from the ID as it is passive
Dont see how that would do anything seeing as 682 can already directly control whether its alive or dead anyways

I believe Bobsican is using the 2-A end of 343, so Yogiri can bypass the immortality

Being alive or dead doesnt really save from the incap unless Im missing something

343's 2-A is borderline Low 1-C

682's ability to control whether its alive or dead allowed it to escape an SCP with the same ability locking it in a loop of dying

343 is Low 1-C so...

343 is Low 1-C so...
He has a 2-A end, which is the one Bob is using

That's allowed if such a tier is actually on the profile, tho, and 2-A is clearly there as the lower end.
We went a while ago over how stats/powers with "Possybly/Likely" around can be restricted while keeping the match allowed for indexing.

That's allowed if such a tier is actually on the profile, tho, and 2-A is clearly there as the lower end.
Its not allowed because the character is not in the thread in the first place, if anything it is simply bias, articifially altering the tiers to try to force a loss

We went a while ago over how stats/powers with "Possybly/Likely" around can be restricted while keeping the match allowed for indexing.
Link? I would like to wholeheartedly argue against that as that is frankly a stupid af rule

Under that kind of rule a character who gets immortality from an 'Unknown, possibly/likely X Tier' can be argued as their immortality just being unknown and thus getting stomped by characters they shouldnt

Anyways, Yogiri still cant bypass 682's immortality as it is exponentially higher than what Yogiri can affect so whether your using 2-A or Low 1-C 343 doesnt really change much, Yogiri still cant death hax

Okay, is the argument for 682 that it can come back from instant death or is it resisting it?

If it's the former, you kinda need a lot of specific shit to function after getting hit by instant death. Immortality or regen doesn't help much.

682 also requires the ability to interact with type 5 acasuals, which is also a super specific and rare ability.

Okay, is the argument for 682 that it can come back from instant death or is it resisting it?

If it's the former, you kinda need a lot of specific shit to function after getting hit by instant death. Immortality or regen doesn't help much.

682 also requires the ability to interact with type 5 acasuals, which is also a super specific and rare ability.
Both, and 682 has shown the ability to come back from death hax numerous times on top of having 2-A immortality far beyond what Yogiri is capable of with his hax

Not What I'm saying; see the thing is that even if you can come back or regenerate from instant death, the thing that got hit by instant death would still not be functional.

And I don't think the death manipulation or conceptual manipulation resistance described on 682's page suggests it can resist instant death.

So I vote Yogiri for those reasons.

Not What I'm saying; see the thing is that even if you can come back or regenerate from instant death, the thing that got hit by instant death would still not be functional.

And I don't think the death manipulation or conceptual manipulation resistance described on 682's page suggests it can resist instant death.

So I vote Yogiri for those reasons.
Thing is, 682's immortality allows it to bypass death hax that shut down things on a conceptual level at a level far beyond Yogiri's Instant Death hax

The reasons being...?

Back