• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri Takatou (Instant Death) vs Rika Furude ( Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)

both

dude infintely into 1B wont grant high 1Bis already on their page get that into ur head already and yes infinite 1B is already accepted for umineko
Dude there is a difference between infinite and infinitely people can't understand what are you trying to say exactly

Rika scales to
, likely Hyperverse level (Her Catbox likely encompasses far more Beatrice's, which can only contain 2 days, while Hanyuu's influence spans over thousands of years, if not across all of time. Beatrice's catbox is also noted to be extremely small by normal Witch standards, and Hanyuu is a weakened version of Featherine Augustus Aurora, meaning she should be immeasurably powerful when compared to Beatrice)
who scales above
At least Hyperverse level, potentially High Hyperverse level with Endless Magic (Endless Magic is said to have control over an individual's journey through the infinite layers of the sea of fragments, being potentially capable of granting infinite evolution through all of its endeavors to a lower-order being when paired with Maria's Magic of Origins) |
At least Hyperverse level, potentially High Hyperverse level with Endless Magic | Hyperverse level (As the Game Master and Territory Lord, she embodies her gameboard and exists within a higher layer than everything else within it, including the previously mentioned Golden Land and the local Sea of Fragments that sees it as fiction).

so yes some umineko pages sucks and the creator has no business having a tier 0 key

Rika scales to

who scales above
No the ENTIRE witch domain is high-1B, Beatrice catbox is like 9D or sum, the high-1B comes from endless magic which lets her trancend to higher layers, hanyu catbox scales above only the catbox ,

Though for what it’s worth once ovy’s upgrade thread drops rika will be 1-A

Last edited:
No bro the ENTIRE witch domain is high-1B, Beatrice catbox is like 9D or sum, the high-1B comes from endless magic which lets her trancend to higher layers, hanyu catbox scales above only the catbox ,
yes i am not talking about the justification i am talking about the characters
Though for what it’s worth once ovy’s upgrade thread drops rika will be 1-A
yup i am happy and remove tier 0 creator

Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2. Exists as an entity of nothingness at the core of her being, with her physical form being constructed and defined solely by her thoughts)
I'm talking about if Rika has feats for affecting someone with NEP type 2 that is above baseline, I wasn't asking if she has NEP type 2 or not.......

e waiting patiently for shinza upgrade thread to make a spite match againt yogiri
You hate Yogiri don't you?

what the **** happened here ?
infinite-D umineko comes from the witch domain and the characters who scale to that are 1-A and above

Yogurt can't actually kill Rika.

As with all meta-beings, Rika's essence/ability to regenerate is on a level that is beyond anything in the Instant Death verse, as her true essence is 1-A+/is able to regenerate from 1-A+ erasure.

Rika has like jack for offensive abilities so, I dunno.

EDIT: Oh wait, this is Bern. Yeah she wins.

Please allow me to summarize what needed to be clarified here:
1. How many dimensions are Umineko's 1-B? Is it higher than Yogiri's?
2. Do those from Hiragushi have 1-A smurfs like those from Umineko?

As with all meta-beings, Rika's essence/ability to regenerate is on a level that is beyond anything in the Instant Death verse, as her true essence is 1-A+/is able to regenerate from 1-A+ erasure.

Wait, so the 1-Bs in Hiragushi also have 1-A haxes like those in Umineko?

I'm pretty sure Regenerating from 1-A erasure doesn't means anything that's just regular high godly regen which Yogiri negs iirc

Last edited:
Back