• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri Takatou (Instant Death) vs Rika Furude ( Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)

Because if I didn't it would've been a stomp mate
Then stop making matches with characters that literally are not compatible to matches, the rule literally is due Death only, Rika doesnt even have D to affect yogiri and yogiri cant kill her due 1-A yada yada, if ur execuse is "because its not fun", how in the hell a match that literally has no different outcome would be fun?

Then stop making matches with characters that literally are not compatible to matches, the rule literally is due Death only, Rika doesnt even have D to affect yogiri and yogiri cant kill her due 1-A yada yada, if ur execuse is "because its not fun", how in the hell a match that literally has no different outcome would be fun?
.......... No

No, we arent, there is literally no discussion and no different outcome

Rule: win only due death

Rika: lacks enough D to affect yogiri
Yogiri: literally cant kill Rika due 1-A immortality
Ok, I thought incon was accepted by SBA. I've seen so many profiles with incons.

So the match only works if both characters have a clean wincon, right?

Ok, I thought incon was accepted by SBA. I've seen so many profiles with incons.

Not really if both characters has no way of affecting the other then it's still an Incon that can be added just like Xeno Goku vs GER

Incon can be accepted, incon is when both characters have their wincons and they are likely to happen in similar degree, hence, incon, since, it can go either way ans both sides can win, but this match literally neither have wincons, the rule is win via death, rika cannot affect yogiri and yogiri cant bypass her immortality

Incon can be accepted, incon is when both characters have their wincons and they are likely to happen in similar degree, hence, incon, since, it can go either way,
Not really Incon is also when both characters can't affect the other just like Xeno Goku vs GER they do not really need to have any wincons

Incon can be accepted, incon is when both characters have their wincons and they are likely to happen in similar degree, hence, incon, since, it can go either way ans both sides can win, but this match literally neither have wincons, the rule is win via death, rika cannot affect yogiri and yogiri cant bypass her immortality
Ah I see thanks

But GER can affect Xeno Goku and Xeno Goku can affect GER, but in yogiri vs rika match with current rule, Rika cannot even touch yogiri, and yogiri cant him because the victory can only happen due Death, and he cant bypass 1-A immortality

Xeno Goku can't affect GER in any way due to his hax while GER can't harm him same goes here Yogiri can't put Rika down while she can't put him down either

Anyways, the match is dumb
images

She can regenerate from the Sea of Oblivion in specific, which is a 1-A+ location.
The Sea of Oblivion isn't in Higurashi itself, but it IS in Umineko, which both series share the cosmology so technically there "is" 1-A structures in Higurashi.

I don't recall 1-A places in Higurashi, isnt it 1-B at best? If it was 1-A, Hanyuu should have her 1-B key scaled to it
the sea of oblivion is in all of WTC, when a piece gets completely removed from a fragment they get erased to the depths of oblivion, which is infinitely into 1-A,

Back