• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yobo's surprise: I regret everything but also nothing edition

And, another thing.

"5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them."

"Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Martial Arts, Electricity Manipulation, Technological Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, Existence Erasure"

So the Spinning boi doesn't really need to deal with BFR shenanigans either.

Wouldn't 1440's spear nullify that existence erasure? it nullifies 1-B reality warping/causality manip.

Do you mean in the sense that the brothers would bring him back from being erased? Since that should be automatically restricted. Or do you mean he'd need 1-B existence erasure to get around the spear?

Agnaa said:
Wouldn't 1440's spear nullify that existence erasure? it nullifies 1-B reality warping/causality manip.
Neither of those are Existence Erasure. The spear simply hasn't shown the capability to block that, so there's no real proof it won't work.

Pretty much everything is a form of reality warping.

You're essentially saying that the Spear blocks everything. The NLF levels are maximum.

Also 1440's Type 5 is on a 1-B scale so yes the existence erasure would need to be 1-B to affect him even without the spear

How do we know that 1440's Type 5 is on a 1-B scale?

Also how can you be unable to die on a higher dimensional scale? And how does it help against ceasing to exist?

WeeklyBattles said:
Also 1440's Type 5 is on a 1-B scale so yes the existence erasure would need to be 1-B to affect him even without the spear
Death =/= existence erasure.

And why wouldn't this be restricted...?

@Everlasting I thought Type 5 wasn't automatically restricted?

I believe the difference is that this type 5 requires no further intervention from higher-dimensional entities to function i.e. it's something granted to them that they'll now keep forever, while type 8 is banned since the higher-dimensional entity needs to actively come down to bring the lower-dimensional character back.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because the Brothers made him unable to die on on a 1-B scale...?
How do we even know that 1440's immortality is partially reliant (type 8) if he has the exact same level of immortality for type 5?

How do we even know that 1440's immortality is partially reliant (type 8) if he has the exact same level of immortality for type 5?

Because the brothers brought him back and kept him alive while also banning him from death, which in scp is 1-B

WeeklyBattles said:
Because the brothers brought him back and kept him alive while also banning him from death, which in scp is 1-B
I get the brothers brought him back from trying to self-BFR, but why would they need to bring him back from death if he's already banned from it?

Basically, my vote's for 1440

Back