• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yobo's surprise: I regret everything but also nothing edition

DMUA said:
Based off of a debunked reason.
Based off of higher-dimensional type-5 immortality not being restricted.

Without the Brothers' help, higher dimensional type 5 only means that he doesn't die though, not that the injuries heal/he resurrects.

A punch from the FSM still turns 1440 into a puddle.

A puddle can't use spears nor bags.

Also, unless he has resistance, 3-D erasure deletes 1440. Kill him? No. But he gets deleted still. EE is needed to kill type 5 for good, but incapacitation is still a thing

@Kal The 1440 vs Nihilus match was removed because apparently type 5 prevents injury, meaning Nihilus' force nukes, force choke, and lightsaber would do nothing to him. If thats not the case then i'm requesting the match be readded

Ive been told different thing about how Type 5 works. Some people say it prevents damage, others say it doesnt. I was originally of the mindset that it doesnt until that match was removed and now i have no idea what to think anymore

Hell you were the one arguing that Nihilus damaging 1440 wouldnt work

Right, I forgot, mb.

Also, to what extent do the brothers help in a battle like this? I thought we had some rules around outside help, but exactly how the brothers would help has been brought up in 1440 threads before.

Agnaa said:
Right, I forgot, mb.
Also, to what extent do the brothers help in a battle like this? I thought we had some rules around outside help, but exactly how the brothers would help has been brought up in 1440 threads before.
The Brothers barely have anything to do with what 1440 does at all, literally all they'd be able to do here is move him around if he gets BFRed, among other odds and ends resistances

So would the brothers bring him back to roam around on Earth if he's 3d existence erased, even though 1440's still alive on a 6-digit-dimensional scale?

Agnaa said:
So would the brothers bring him back to roam around on Earth if he's 3d existence erased, even though 1440's still alive on a 6-digit-dimensional scale?
If type 8 was enabled. Which Versus Thread Rules say no to.

They wouldn't bring him back like they do from BFR?

WeeklyBattles said:
Hell you were the one arguing that Nihilus damaging 1440 wouldnt work
I wasn't though?

I said that Nihilus can't kill him but he could be able to incapacitate

Bruh you literally said that Nihilus' lightsaber and force powers wouldnt do anything to someone with Type 5 immortality

But they'd incapacitate him, so why would the match be a stomp if he can easily incap him with basically any of his attacks other than mind hax?

• shrugs* I wasn't the one claiming that it was a stomp, I was only discussing immortality stuff

The immortality was the reason it was deemed a stomp, but it seems that there are misconceptions that were made which lead to it being wrongfully removed, so it should be re-added

Until 2 more people agree on inconclusive.

DMB 1 said:
Maybe never because Higher D immortality is about to become unrestricted again.
Got a link to the thread on this?

Back