• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yobo's surprise: I regret everything but also nothing edition

@Yobo 1440's 1-B hax dont come from the Brothers, the only thing they do is move him around and bring him back to life

WeeklyBattles said:
@Matt Its not a false equivalency when Kharn has things nulled for him all the time by Khorne
Khorne is literally a High 1-B entity which directly blesses Khârn with protection. Its an intrinsical part of his character, and even then it is not limitless. It is tied to fair fighting.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Yobo 1440's 1-B hax dont come from the Brothers
I would call ressurection from 1-B's and probability manip from 1-B's 1-B hax, no?

Or does he not really have 1-B probability hax?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Khorne is literally a High 1-B entity which directly blesses Khârn with protection. Its an intrinsical part of his character, and even then it is not limitless. It is tied to fair fighting.
Same with 1440 to the Brothers. The only thing they do is move him around and bring him back to life if he tries to kill himself. Everything else is his own abilities other than the passive non combat applicable probability manip.

It is a false equivalence.

Kharn is the one who fights, not Khorne. He is the guy who is defeating the opponent.

The Brothers are almost fighting for 1440 here.

I mean.

The Brother's motives can be played with. So I don't really see any need for restriction.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yobobojojo said:
COnsidering it regularly kills people i'd say it's applicable.
After several days of extended contact it kills them yes, but nothing before.
Guess how long the Brothers keep him around for?

Answer: More than a few dys

@Yobo 1440 would have to be fighting the lego boy for several days before his probability manip kicks in. Until then its a non-factor.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Kep No theyre not, the Brothers never fight for 1440 ever
Non-sequituir

The point wasn't that they actually fight for him, the point is he doesn't really do much that comes from himself innately

Also literally the basis of every "Magic user" in 40K ever is a higher-dimensional realm of thoughts, dreams, emotions and concepts. And being under the patronage of entities of this realm is common for the Chaos faction.

We still don't say that every magic attack in 40K is 1-B tho.

WeeklyBattles said:
No, the Brother's motives cannot be played with
That's... Really exaggerating.

The only reason 1440's Immortality is a thing is because he plays a role with amassing the brothers' army.

If he's sent to the other side of the world, there is no reason for the brothers to teleport him back to his opponent.

If he's sent 50 years back in time, it's even better for them because now they have more time to amass the army.

If that's not playing with it... what is?

Yobobojojo said:
Non-sequituir

The point wasn't that they actually fight for him, the point is he doesn't really do much that comes from himself innately
He does EVERYTHING himself. Literally the only things he doesnt do himself is come back to life and move around. Everything else on his profile is his own powers. Not the Brothers', HIS.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Yobo 1440 would have to be fighting the lego boy for several days before his probability manip kicks in. Until then its a non-factor.
Maybe so. But this isn't purely bout FSM is it? This is about his interaction with characters as a whole, in a wiki where battles can take thousands of years.

@DMUA No, sending hi back in time does not give them more time as the Scarlet King would not be affected by the time manip, the Brothers would LOSE 50 years

WeeklyBattles said:
Yobobojojo said:
Non-sequituir

He does EVERYTHING himself. Literally the only things he doesnt do himself is come back to life and move around. Everything else on his profile is his own powers. Not the Brothers', HIS.
But I do recalll those having been gifts from the in the first place, no? That also reminds me mind hax is HAX too. That's another drop in the bucket.

Not really.

Killing people is killing people and no matter the period 1440 would be doing that just fine. In fact, depending on the mechanics of the BFR, they could have a whole 50 years with 2 1440s running around.

@Yobo Not gifts, he took them from the Brothers after cheating them in a card game. The powers he gets from them dont come directly from the Brothers

@DMUA Wrong. If 1440 is sent back in time 50 years the Brothers would lose 50 years 1440 could spend actually killing people they need instead of killing people that already died while the Scarlet King continues to grow in power. There will be only 1 1440.

Kepekley23 said:
You're also heavily exaggerating the Brothers's motives, seeing as they have almost no characterization in the canon aside from a few tales [that are admittedly well-written]. You're jumping to conclusions, dude.
The Brothers motives are clear as day. They want him in the present specifically so he can kill people he cares about against his will, so he can interract with his late wife who now hates him, and so he can wipe out the entirety of humanity with the foundation's nukes so they can have an army to fight the Scarlet King. I am in no way exaggerating.

Umm.... What?

People die when they are killed and if 1440 is raining death the brothers won't care.

You're ignoring the part where I mentioned BFR mechanics and jumping to conclusions thinking that the 1440 that was supposed to be there spontaneously disappears.

Not necessarily.

Plenty of people would live for 50 years and more assuming 1440 doesn't go wrench throwing.

1440 has been around for over 50 years, sending him back 50 years would undo almost everything the Brothers had him do since they brought him back

I'd think the Brothers wouldn't care if 1440 got BFR'd to somewhere else on the planet with civilization around, and where civilization would continue to be around after a few disasters.

e.g. if he got BFR'd to a jail 1440 would do nothing for a few days, probability manip would kill everyone around him, then he'd be stuck without civilization around, so Brothers would move him back.

So if TFSM could BFR 1440 to a place sufficiently far enough away for him to not return in 7 days to kill him, that would work, but oh wait, speed is equalized and TFSM is FTL, so 1440 would just come back at FTL speeds and kill.

There is literally no reason for 1440 to just go back to fight him. He'd likely just wander off.

WeeklyBattles said:
1440 has been around for over 50 years, sending him back 50 years would undo almost everything the Brothers had him do since they brought him back
Mate, unless 1440 killed every human on the planet, there are still more people he could kill.

DMUA said:
There is literally no reason for 1440 to just go back to fight him. He'd likely just wander off.
Part of the SBA are being willing to kill.

Willing self-BFR with no intervention of the opponent isn't really something we take as a victory condition.

I'm very sure that means "Willing to kill in order to end the fight", not "Will run halfway across the world just for the sake of killing the opponent"

That's more along the lines of Bloodlust.

Back