• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yobo's surprise: I regret everything but also nothing edition

Dafuq is this thread? A Lego old man that predates essentially the plot fate, vs. an odl man that is blessed by an higher being and that likes to collect other higher beings into his bag.

Bruh

Inconclusive, I suppose.

What movements does Spinjitzu Lad need to do for ranged attacks?

If they're too time-consuming or if he needs to run to get closer than 4km away, Bag Man wins, otherwise inconclusive.

There's no defined character for TFSM, but he will see 1440 coming due to precog.

O.

yeah 1440 has type 5.

1440 doesn't count as darkness...

How about ripping him to shreds? I don't see Regenerationn and that counts as incap?

As far as I know, Type 5 is basically a better version of Type 2. You can't die even if you're ripped to shreds, but you won't necessarily regenerate.

Good thing the Brothers can restore him if he does end up taking damage without actually resurrecting him

I don't believe we've seen 1440 being torn to shreds before, but hasn't he tried other methods of self-incapaciation in the past to no avail? Were these simply due to high durability, or from brothers bringing him back instantly?

He's tried throwing himself off cliffs, burying himself alive, sinking himself to the bottom of the ocean, all with the brothers restoring him without needing to actually resurrect him

Well, he survived a nuke without harm, so throwing himself off a cliff was likely from sheer durability. Burying himself alive seems more on the side of BFR, as well as sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Key part of those BFRs being he isn't near civilization so can't further the Brothers' plan. In most situations, being torn to shreds would make him unable to keep wiping out humanity, so the Brothers would likely restore him.

Assuming that Brothers usually restore within 24 hours, 1440 will come back and bag TFSM.

I mean, Type 5 is great and all, but can it deal with a Low 2-C swing of a sword? Or Precog saying that won't work and The Spinin' boi needs to just BFR? And BFR isn't something the Brothers will necessarily care to deal with, as long as he's on earth he's furthering their motives.

DMUA said:
I mean, Type 5 is great and all, but can it deal with a Low 2-C swing of a sword?
No, entities that exist a uncountable number of uncountable infinities above what we consider transcendence cannot do anything about a low 2-C sword OvO

Why are we very specifically restricting the Type 8 but still allowing the Brothers Death to do shit?

What's going on now sounds like loophole abuse.

"They can't protect him from death, but they can totally keep him safe from a bazillion other things that would result in him not being able to fight."

Bruh

Make a thread about it

Youre going to be taking on a lot of Warhammer characters who are like this too

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, the Brothers will care if he is BFRed
Not unless it's off the planet.

Whether he's in New York or Kenya, people still die and add to their armies.

WeeklyBattles said:
They would bring him back if he's sent off planet
Typo.

I meant they wouldn't care unless he's off the planet.

That's all Khorne does though.

Otherwise he's just sitting there saying "lol dis gon b good"

Not like the brothers who really want 1440 to amass their armies and such.

Back