• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yin Tian Shen Yin Series | Verse & Profile Addition | 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Cores were already stated to have an infinite, immeasurable, and incomparable gap to the realms below them. And the Fragments of a Creator's True Body are stated to have a gap of countless levels, beyond the description of concepts to Gold Cores. At the very least it should be a comparable gap, or an even greater one than before.
Countless gap not work, infinite gap yes i think
It should be noted that they surpass infinite limits, and both finite and infinity are considered limits in the verse.
Yeah thats why i say 1 level of qualitative superior of the 1A. 1 level of Qualitative superior is also surpass the limits of infinite

"Just like".... explain to me why it literal and not metaphor
I think the fact he mentioned he could change the prefix of words hints at him being literal with the whole author thing. Not 100% proof, but it's leaning in the author direction.
Countless gap not work, infinite gap yes i think
It will be supporting evidence then.
Yeah thats why i say 1 level of qualitative superior of the 1A. 1 level of Qualitative superior is also surpass the limits of infinite
Yes, but if infinity is considered a limit on its own, then infinite limits should be superior to that, no?

Because he can manipulate the plot "just like" the author. How is this a metaphor?
Where it say can manipulate plot?? It say he can manipulate information and modify the world JUST LIKE author of a book

It clearly metaphor when it come to sentence about author, the metaphor for modify information and world

Just show me he literally manipulate the narrative of the world

Where it say can manipulate plot?? It say he can manipulate information and modify the world JUST LIKE author of a book

It clearly metaphor when it come to sentence about author, the metaphor for modify information and world

Just show me he literally manipulate the narrative of the world
That's not how metaphors work, no.
If he can manipulate the information just like the author then that's plot manipulation.

I think the fact he mentioned he could change the prefix of words hints at him being literal with the whole author thing. Not 100% proof, but it's leaning in the author direction.
As long as you not have supporting proof about it being literal it just can be metaphor, we cannot accept it as plot manipulation
Yes, but if infinity is considered a limit on its own, then infinite limits should be superior to that, no?
Yeah i know what you trying to say

But i found in here is limits of the infinite

Even if the infinity is the limits and we have more infinite, mean infinite+infinite until infinite. It still 1 level of qualitative superiority, you know right that even if you add more infinite in some structure is still same size and level of infinite, because of infinite+infinite is still countable infinite even if you add infinitely more infinite

As long as you not have supporting proof about it being literal it just can be metaphor, we cannot accept it as plot manipulation.
I'll mark it down, but I do want to see what staff will say as well.
Yeah i know what you trying to say

But i found in here is limits of the infinite

Even if the infinity is the limits and we have more infinite, mean infinite+infinite until infinite. It still 1 level of qualitative superiority, you know right that even if you add more infinite in some structure is still same size and level of infinite, because of infinite+infinite is still countable infinite even if you add infinitely more infinite
There is also this statement, which is from the second novel but still talks about the same thing, including limits. I also believe the infinity of imagination part should qualify as apophatic theology.
“Eternity, Infinity, Absolute, Omnipotent, and Omniscient.”

Transcending all physical changes, even the eternity of end.

Transcending all limited existences, even the infinity of imagination.

Transcending all causality and concepts, even the absolutes of probabilities.

There is also this statement, which is from the second novel but still talks about the same thing, including limits. I also believe the infinity of imagination part should qualify as apophatic theology.
Yeah still i think it transcend the limit of infinite, just 1 level of qualitative superiority

But let the staff do they job

Sincerely I'm not that good on judging series, when they reach 1-A or higher, not only because I haven't participated in the threads about them but also because I never truly cared. One thing that I think it should be mentioned is that the Dimensionality system had an update thanks to DT and Ultima regarding its requirements and how strict is to reach the mentioned tiers - which I haven't truly read but just taken a glance over. Seems no one from them appeared here even if I tagged them. I will try to tag Agnaa since he's another knowledgeable staff member but not sure if he will answer the call.

@Agnaa , your input here would be helpful.

Now going on the tier of 1-A, the reasoning seems good as it meets the requirements for 1-A, as it's mentioned to transcend lower and higher dimensions, space and time, with its overlapping of infinite information which seems to point at infinite dimensions going by the third scan. This, of course, can not be enough now with the last thread about Dimensionality, but I can't say for sure.

Sincerely I'm not that good on judging series, when they reach 1-A or higher, not only because I haven't participated in the threads about them but also because I never truly cared. One thing that I think it should be mentioned is that the Dimensionality system had an update thanks to DT and Ultima regarding its requirements and how strict is to reach the mentioned tiers - which I haven't truly read but just taken a glance over. Seems no one from them appeared here even if I tagged them. I will try to tag Agnaa since he's another knowledgeable staff member but not sure if he will answer the call.

Now going on the tier of 1-A, the reasoning seems good as it meets the requirements for 1-A, as it's mentioned to transcend lower and higher dimensions, space and time, with its overlapping of infinite information which seems to point at infinite dimensions going by the third scan. This, of course, can not be enough now with the last thread about Dimensionality, but I can't say for sure.
Should probably be low 1-A instead of 1-A. Since low 1-A is the "new" 1-A for this stuff.

This, of course, can not be enough now with the last thread about Dimensionality, but I can't say for sure.
Should probably be low 1-A instead of 1-A.
It has been stated that worlds are greater than all things and that all the observations beings make about the world are simply limited, one-sided views of its complete self. I imagine this would include higher dimensions since they are specifically referred to as life forms.
The world carried all things, gave birth to all things, and at the same time, imprisoned all things. For living beings with limited means of observation, the world they saw was one-sided and limited. It was not the real world, but the 'world that the individual knew'. What imprisoned life was not the 'world', but 'our world'.
Although it sounded simple, it was the truth. Due to the flaws in thinking, logic, and wisdom, life could not observe the complete world.

Actually, correction, if they have already surpassed the limits of infinity, then the infinite limits they surpass after that should be equivalent or greater to infinity.

The thread about the changes for being "beyond dimensions" hasn't finished yet. Well, the standards seem generally agreed on, but they haven't been written into instruction pages yet.

Plus, I'm fundamentally opposed to evaluating high-tier verses unless someone who's a Gold or higher supporter to the vsbw Patreon asks me to.

So I'm gonna unfollow this thread for now.

The thread about the changes for being "beyond dimensions" hasn't finished yet. Well, the standards seem generally agreed on, but they haven't been written into instruction pages yet.

Plus, I'm fundamentally opposed to evaluating high-tier verses unless someone who's a Gold or higher supporter to the vsbw Patreon asks me to.

So I'm gonna unfollow this thread for now.
Didn't expect this. I would have understand If you simply didn't want to comment but like MGQscaler said does seem pay to win if you need to to pay to have tier 1 verses evaluated.

Guess to have their verses accepted by the knowledgeable staff on such high tiers, the other users should to pay if they can't get DT or Ultima here. Blizzard subscription to pay beyond free leveling till level 20 (here its till 2-A).

Reasonable approach, I think all staff members should have their own preference on evaluating.

I read it and I will just make a summary of my analysis of it, I can provide indepths if need be, but I do not think that is necessary
All these does not proof low 1-C in any sense, especially reading the scans
| Low Complex Multiverse level (Gao Chuan's True Body is capable of connecting 820,000 universes at once, as well as eroding all of their timelines, he is a Creator and as such he is incomprehensible to human logic, having limitless power and would also be superior to his fragments and avatars(Raw, Raw))[69][76]
this has the usual omnipotence statement and will not get past 2-A
Also this has the usual Higher dimensional and transcendence problem, and saying things like breaking through infinite universes but not yet truly infinite but it is enough to break through the second law of thermodynamics, which is simply a heat will move from a hot object to a cold object, how that is relevant to a being like that is beyond me.
And the last scan is confusing by itself, and I need to see the full context of it
this will be low 1-A,
and this is something that I do not know how it relate to origin of the world, anyway if it relates to origin of the world in terms of transcendence of infinity and true infinity like it is said, it will be low 1-A possibly 1-A

All these does not proof low 1-C in any sense, especially reading the scans
It has been stated Gold Cores have Infinite, Incomparable & Immeasurable Gaps between them, and lower-ranked Cultivators. However, the gap between Gold Cores and even a fragment is a Creator's True Body is a gap that can't be described with concepts. This lines up with the fact they can encompass 2-A structures, they are simply bigger than a Gold Core's infinity.
This has the usual omnipotence statement and will not get past 2-A
Scales from the above.
Also this has the usual Higher dimensional and transcendence problem, and saying things like breaking through infinite universes but not yet truly infinite but it is enough to break through the second law of thermodynamics, which is simply a heat will move from a hot object to a cold object, how that is relevant to a being like that is beyond me.
Creators can reverse their own personal entropy, however, reversing entropy, in general, is needed to reach true infinity.
And the last scan is confusing by itself, and I need to see the full context of it
The MC splits in two, one becoming a Higher-Dimensional Will as seen above, and the other becoming the origin of the world. His will section was able to reach the origin, which formed the world of existence as it is known.
This will be low 1-A.
Sure.
And this is something that I do not know how it relate to origin of the world, anyway if it relates to origin of the world in terms of transcendence of infinity and true infinity like it is said, it will be low 1-A possibly 1-A
Even beings on the level of the origin of the world, can't reach this step, despite them infinitely increasing their ability. It's not just transcending one limit, it's transcending infinite limits which already lie beyond the limits of infinity.

Eh. I am mostly ambivalent regarding this verse. I have a long list in my wiki userpage for the types of verses that I dislike, and cultivation stories are just one type among many.
Just keeping an eye out chief. I too wish everything goes peaceful here.

And if there is no cosmology, then I think there is something wrong with this high tier in the profile. How is there no cosmology but yet high 1-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back