• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yin Tian Shen Yin Series | Verse & Profile Addition | 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does he have resistances to abilities that are in higher levels like concept and plot hax are from the tier 2 and 1 key. Why does he have resistance to it in his tier 7 key

I'm still not quite understand on the first key resistances (At the same time the blood and vitality of humans naturally rejects other powers which gives them resistance to nearly every power demonstrated in the verse)

does that mean he resist his own and others powers?
When talking about rejection would be about the purity of the human lineage, it would usually be that in this type of novel. But it would need context, basically it would be his lineage resists all others that are not human.

I'm still not quite understand on the first key resistances (At the same time the blood and vitality of humans naturally rejects other powers which gives them resistance to nearly every power demonstrated in the verse)
He resists all the powers he has, and the powers which have appeared in the novel.
Why does he have resistances to abilities that are in higher levels like concept and plot hax are from the tier 2 and 1 key. Why does he have resistance to it in his tier 7 key
Cause it's all spiritual energy, it makes no difference, they reject other powers. Every human in the verse is smurfed to hell and back.

Fodder humans can resist 1-B to High 1-B, Time, Fate & Causality Hax, through willpower. They can resist 2-A Hax through willpower. They can survive in a High 1-A Void, again through willpower. They can also control spiritual energy, which is omnipotent in the verse, through willpower.
"Chang Mu, why do you think the spiritual power we use to change the world is under our control?"

The face of the practitioner on the right was covered in shadows, making it impossible to see his face clearly. Only his eyes, which were as bright as the sun, were shining like two stars in the dark.

The other practitioner who was questioned was called Chang Mu. He was the exact opposite of this person. His entire body was emitting a blazing light like a star. Only his eyes could be seen clearly. This was a pair of eyes that belonged to a human.

"Because of willpower."

Chang Mu answered indifferently, but didn't continue. He pursed his lips and frowned, staring at the black shadow in the tank. "Senior brother, this question is meaningless."

"How can it be? This question is very important."

Paying no heed to his junior's resistance, the cultivator shrouded in the shadows chuckled softly. He walked up to the gigantic incubator, stretched out his right hand, and touched the translucent barrier. Then, he asked, "Since it's Will, why is it able to affect spiritual energy, spiritual power, and even… matter?"
Funnily enough, it's a mystery in the novel, why they are able to do so much, through willpower.

In resistances you give him existence erasure twice.

Also, shouldn't he have transduality type 2 for being above concepts such as space and time, existence and non-existence etc?

Actually, you do that. Literally just use a goddamn internet.
What we call duality is dual opposites. If one exists, the other cannot. And I don't know if I need to say this, but space and time are not something like that

Sigh I think people need brain transplants in these times

What we call duality is dual opposites. If one exists, the other cannot. And I don't know if I need to say this, but space and time are not something like that

I think people need brain transplants in these times
Time represents eternity and space represents infinity

"The space-time duality considers the parallels between the spatial and temporal propagation of light"

Dualities usually just mean what exists and what does not.

Hot & Cold are dualities because the cold is simply, the lack of heat, and heat is the lack of the cold.

Mind & Body are not dualities, instead, it would be Mind and No Mind, Body and No Body.

Anyway, this isn't worth arguing about, so please don't create a chain of messages here.

Time is represents eternity and space represents infinity
This is not a duality. Time needs the existence of space to exist. This in itself proves that these two are not a duality.

What we call duality is like darkness and light;

Darkness cannot exist if there is light.
And if there is darkness, that means there is no light.

Or Existence and non-existence;

If there is existence, then there is no non-existence
If there is non-existence, then there is no existence

This is not a duality. Time needs the existence of space to exist. This in itself proves that these two are not a duality.

What we call duality is like darkness and light;

Darkness cannot exist if there is light.
And if there is darkness, that means there is no light.

Or Existence and non-existence;

If there is existence, then there is no non-existence
If there is non-existence, then there is no existence
So here we see duality as the absence of its counterpart? this is really weird but if that's how it is on the wiki that's ok

Exactly what I said, here the so-called duality would be the state of existence and non-existence of an attribute. Let's say "outside" duality would be something like the opposite force to that attribute, anyway that's a conversation for another topic

About if it have different time and space or different timeline, yeah 2A i think it fine

Low Complex Multiverse level (Some of Gao Chuan's Avatars are simply humans, while some of the strongest of Gao Chuan's Avatars are capable of absorbing the energy across all the realms of the universe, reaching a higher realm that expands across the river of time and eternity, and even more than that, just a part of a Creators True Body is big enough to encompass an entire small world, with the difference in power between it and Gold Core Cultivator's being so terrifying even concepts could not describe it. The gap between a Gold Core and Creator is that of countless levels in the plane of life that makes the very power of a Gold Core's into hiding(Raw, Raw, Raw))
Not see a low 1C in here, being part in some structure not necesarry make that structure as higher dimension, and the gap power not qualify as qualitative superiority

but if the river of time and eternity is superior timeline than the universe's timeline sure it can low 1C from higher form of timeline, but only for the river not for the realms that expands across it

Low Complex Multiverse level (Gao Chuan's True Body is capable of connecting 820,000 universes at once, as well as eroding all of their timelines, he is a Creator and as such he is incomprehensible to human logic, having limitless power and would also be superior to his fragments and avatars(Raw, Raw))
Still not sure about this, i see some kind of qualitative superiority but i think still not enough. And in fact 4D is also incomprehensible to human logic

Low Complex Multiverse level (Gao Chuan's True Will is described as being a higher-dimensional will that entrenched onto the timeline, a being who has broken through the limits of finite and infinite, and as such, the limits of infinite parallel worlds. It is an existence above common sense and mundane objects whose very being can cause worlds to slowly collapse and is further capable of reaching the origin of the world. This origin is something formed of countless information of 'existence', 'non-existence' and 'ambiguity', exploding, unfolding and projecting the multidimensional 'world of existence' we know, which is further composed of countless points, lines, planes, matter, time, information and other dimensions(Raw, Raw, Raw, Raw))
Yeah of course, if it higher than timelines it will be 5D by default, if the timeline is already 5D it will be 6D

Outerverse level (Gao Chuan's consciousness as the origin of the world cannot be called a curved surface as space is not yet defined, and it can't be described, as everything that can be described has not yet appeared, it simply exists and is meant to carry information. It transcends time and space, advancing towards the infinite ultimate of omniscience and omnipotence, the 'Azure Cloud', a great being that transcends dimensions, with higher dimensions having more angles, and being countless times more complex than lower dimensions in terms of information and possibilities, as well as having much greater power then the dimensions below. This goes for three-dimensional, fourth-dimensional or even higher dimensional lifeforms(Raw, Raw, Raw, Raw))
This fine i think, it say infinite overlapping of information i think it mean infinite dimension because the feats bellow say more higher the dimension more the information, correct if i wrong. And it already say transcend time space and dimensions

High Outerverse level (Gao Chuan is omnipotence awakened, an omnipotence that could not possibly exist, yet still awakened in an instant that could not be measured by time, with omnipotence being the greatest, strongest and most inconceivable power. It is normally impossible to achieve omniscience and omnipotence as it is the realm of True Infinity, the unreachable last step by beings who can expand their power infinitely with no limit or end. As such to reach True Infinity one must surpass infinite limits, as this is a truly endless realm, a boundless realm, surpassing incomplete logic entirely(Raw, Raw, Raw, Raw, Raw))
Well i disagree with this, i dont see why that proof can mean transcend the 1A structure entirely

Why this not mean a layer of bassline 1A

Cannot reach by people that can infinitely grow stronger it just mean 1 level of qualitative superiority

About if it have different time and space or different timeline, yeah 2A i think it fine

Not see a low 1C in here, being part in some structure not necesarry make that structure as higher dimension, and the gap power not qualify as qualitative superiority

but if the river of time and eternity is superior timeline than the universe's timeline sure it can low 1C from higher form of timeline, but only for the river not for the realms that expands across it

Still not sure about this, i see some kind of qualitative superiority but i think still not enough. And in fact 4D is also incomprehensible to human logic

Yeah of course, if it higher than timelines it will be 5D by default, if the timeline is already 5D it will be 6D

This fine i think, it say infinite overlapping of information i think it mean infinite dimension because the feats bellow say more higher the dimension more the information, correct if i wrong. And it already say transcend time space and dimensions

Well i disagree with this, i dont see why that proof can mean transcend the 1A structure entirely

Cannot reach by people that can infinitely grow stronger it just mean 1 level of qualitative superiority
Did you actually read the quotes on his profile?

And i am sorry but most of what you said is unreadable.

Plot Manipulation (Gao Chuan is able to change the prefix of 'finite' to make it 'infinite, as they control all information and can modify the world just like the author of a book(Raw))
Ahh... "just like", this clearly a metaphor not literally character manipulate narrative

Cool.
Gold Cores were already stated to have an infinite, immeasurable, and incomparable gap to the realms below them. And the Fragments of a Creator's True Body are stated to have a gap of countless levels, beyond the description of concepts to Gold Cores. At the very least it should be a comparable gap, or an even greater one than before.
Still not sure about this, i see some kind of qualitative superiority but i think still not enough. And in fact 4D is also incomprehensible to human logic.
It's mostly scaling off of his fragments.
Coolz.
Awesome.

It should be noted that they surpass infinite limits, and both finite and infinity are considered limits in the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back