• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yin Tian Shen Yin Series | Verse & Profile Addition | 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are two buildings, one being existence, and the other being non-existence, and I'm in the gap between them, then I'm neither in the existent building, nor nonexistent building.
But that doesn't mean you have a deeper nothingness than that nonexistent building. I mean exactly that. That is, "there is a state of existence and non-existence, and I am not in these two states or I am between in these two states", but this cannot be interpreted as a deeper non-existence than non-existence.

Of course the staff will make a better decision on the matter.

Also Yhwach qualified for Type 1 and 3 NEP with a very similar statement with this statement.

Last edited:
  1. Leakless Body Realm - Seems fine to me

2. Gold Core Realm (Dharma Body) - Disagree with;

-> High-Godly = This is not High-Godly. It does not fit any requirements- At least I didn't see anything enough for it

-> Agree with the rest

3. Gold Core Realm (Main Body) - Disagree with;

-> Nonexistent Physiology = Nature type 2 requires the lack of both existence and non-existence. Existing in between them is not enough for this.

-> Agree with the rest

4. Creator Realm (Avatars) - Disagree with;

-> Existence Erasure & Telekinesis (Creators are capable of destroying worlds, and shattering stars and galaxies with a thought(Raw))[61]
    This is not Existence Erasure

-> Agree with the rest

5. Creator Realm (True Body) - Disagree with;

-> Accelerated Development (Passive, Physical Statistics; Gao Chuan as a Creator and a Cultivator is constantly growing stronger with no upper limit(Raw))[71]
    This is not passive or anything like that. It is simply talking about the fact that because he's a cultivator, he continues to develop. It's not that he's developing automatically every second and every moment- But I don't have much problem with that, maybe I misinterpreted this IDK.

-> Agree with the rest

6. Penultimate (True Will) - Seems fine ig. But I didn't read carefully, so it would be better if you ignore me in this part.

7. Penultimate (Origin of the World) - Disagree with;

-> Acausality (Type 5; Things' like causality and fate exist as a part of the long river of time, as such in places where space and time are near destruction, matter becomes static, causality becomes frozen, and even the beings in such places are almost non-existent, unable to be attacked in anyway, with only time starting again being an effective way to affect them. It is stated that Gao Chuan transcends time and space entirely, as such he would be even harder to interact with(Raw, Raw, Raw, Raw))[46][73][73]
    Seems Type 4 to me- I have not seen any evidence that the causality mentioned here includes not only those that exist but also those that possibly exist. Type 5 is not so easy to have: What separates Type 5 from Type 4 is independence from all causal systems that can and already do exist. Just being independent of what exists only gives Type 4.

-> Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 2, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5; Gao Chuan's consciousness has stepped into Nirvana, a realm of nothingness, that other existences can't even feel, the origin of the world deeper than the void. Nirvana is stated to be the concept of nothingness(Raw, Raw, Raw))[65][53]
    Again, this is not Nature Type 2- And IDC about Aspect Types at all, so I don't have comments about them

-> Agree with the rest

8. Ultimate - Seems fine

Note: I haven't read what was written for AP and Speed (Cuz I'm lazy asf), so I don't have any comments about them

Last edited:
-> Acausality (Type 5; Things' like causality and fate exist as a part of the long river of time, as such in places where space and time are near destruction, matter becomes static, causality becomes frozen, and even the beings in such places are almost non-existent, unable to be attacked in anyway, with only time starting again being an effective way to affect them. It is stated that Gao Chuan transcends time and space entirely, as such he would be even harder to interact with(Raw, Raw, Raw, Raw))[46][73][73]
Seems Type 4 to me- I have not seen any evidence that the causality mentioned here includes not only those that exist but also those that possibly exist. Type 5 is not so easy to have: What separates Type 5 from Type 4 is independence from all causal systems that can and already do exist. Just being independent of what exists only gives Type 4.
Acausality type 5 if that's really it, I agree with you. This Acausality should not be Type 5.

1. Leakless Body Realm - Seems fine to me

2. Gold Core Realm (Dharma Body) - Disagree with;

-> High-Godly = Simple, this is not High-Godly. It does not fit any requirements- At least I didn't see anything enough for High-Godly
Their Avatars can regenerate their cores, which include their Mind, Body, Spirit, and Essence of Existence, which is obviously fundamental.
  1. Gold Core Realm (Main Body) - Disagree with;

-> Nonexistent Physiology = Nature type 2 requires the lack of both existence and non-existence. Existing in between them is not enough for this.
It is neither, existence nor non-existence, check the scan.

1. Creator Realm (Avatars) - Disagree with;
    -> Existence Erasure & Telekinesis (Creators are capable of destroying worlds, and shattering stars and galaxies with a thought(Raw))[61]
    This is not Existence Erasure
Fair
  1. Creator Realm (True Body) - Disagree with;

-> Accelerated Development (Passive, Physical Statistics; Gao Chuan as a Creator and a Cultivator is constantly growing stronger with no upper limit(Raw))[71]
    This is not passive or anything like that. It is simply talking about the fact that because he's a cultivator, he continues to develop. It's not that he's developing automatically every second and every moment- But I don't have much problem with that, maybe I misinterpreted this IDK.
He is, he is constantly growing stronger as a Creator, he has like an automatic farm, it's hard to explain.
-> Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 2, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5; Gao Chuan's consciousness has stepped into Nirvana, a realm of nothingness, that other existences can't even feel, the origin of the world deeper than the void. Nirvana is stated to be the concept of nothingness(Raw, Raw, Raw))[65][53]
Again, this is not Nature Type 2- And IDC about Aspect Types at all, so I don't have comments about them
Is deeper than the void, the concept of nothingness, with void as I already explained, is neither existence nor non-existence (Read the scan), and is further stated to be between them.

Georr admit your wrong. It literally says between, prove it is at the same time.

Your explanation is a bit different then what is stated on the wiki.
Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.
He is independent of cause and effect, he even transcends it. Beings lesser than him who are still apart of time and space can't be affected or attacked, and practically don't exist.

Their Avatars can regenerate their cores, which include their Mind, Body, Spirit, and Essence of Existence, which is obviously fundamental.
This is Mid-Godly- But IDK you can put me neutral in this if u want
It is neither, existence nor non-existence, check the scan.
Well, I'm not sure ngl. It still looks like Type 1 to me. But put me neutral on this too. I'll wait more inputs about this
He is, he is constantly growing stronger as a Creator, he has like an automatic farm, it's hard to explain.
Fair
Is deeper than the void, the concept of nothingness, with void as I already explained, is neither existence nor non-existence (Read the scan), and is further stated to be between them.
"Deep" in what sense? Is he really talking about its nothingness here or something else?
Your explanation is a bit different then what is stated.
Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.
What we call cause and effect are within causal systems. And in the description of Type 5, "All causes and effects" means causes and effects within the whole causal systems. And you have to prove that the character is independent of the causes and effects of not just one or two different causal systems, but of any that possibly exist. Otherwise it's no different from Type 4.

Last edited:
Dear, I said prove that it is the same time.
I don't need to prove this, the OP has to prove that being between existence and non-existence is completely lack of existence and non-existence. Otherwise it cannot be Type 2.

Because being between the states of existence and non-existence is not the same as being completely lack of the states of existence and non-existence. Kapish dear?

This is Mid-Godly
Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of one's body, mind, and soul.
High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, soul, and at least one other fundamental aspect of a character's existence.
I would imagine the essence of one's existence counts as a fundamental aspect of one's existence.
Well, I'm not sure ngl. It still looks like Type 1 to me. But put me neutral on this. I'll wait more inputs about this
Fair enough.
"Deep" in what sense? Is he really talking about its nothingness here or something else?
Accompanied by spatial motes that resembled snowflakes that were not in good contact, the core circled for a moment before breaking through space and escaping towards the Void. No, it was deeper than the Void, where the entanglement of karma was, the origin of the world.
The Void in this context is referring to the Void Realm, which you are Neutral on being Type 2 atm.
What we call cause and effect are within causal systems. And in the description of Type 5, "All causes and effects" means causes and effects within the whole causal system. And you have to prove that the character is independent of the causes and effects of not just one or two different causal systems, but of any that possibly exist. Otherwise it's no different from Type 4.
Causality in the verse exists as a part of time, if you transcend time, you transcend causality. Mind you in this context, he wasn't transcending the time and space of a single universe, but of all universes, parallel worlds, spatial dimensions, etc.

I would imagine the essence of one's existence counts as a fundamental aspect of one's existence.
You can count me as neutral as I said. I do not want to derail the topic by prolonging the CRT so that it is easy to read
The Void in this context is referring to the Void Realm, which you are Neutral on being Type 2 atm.
I know he means the Void Realm there, I'm just not sure if by "deep" he really means deep in the sense of "nothingness" or deep in some other sense. But yeah, count me as neutral on this too.
Causality in the verse exists as a part of time, if you transcend time, you transcend causality. Mind you in this context, he wasn't transcending the time and space of a single universe, but of all universes, parallel worlds, spatial dimensions, etc.
That's still not enough for Type 5. You have to prove that "causality" as part of time encompasses all causal systems that can possibly exist. Otherwise it would be NLF to claim this. Being independent of multiple, even hundreds or thousands of causal systems is not enough for Type 5. That would be higher degree of Type 4

Hmmm... It's maybe. But I still have doubts that it could be Types 1 and 3.
I give up, I'll just wait for staff.
You can count me as neutral as I said. I do not want to derail the topic by prolonging the CRT so that it is easy to read
Fair enough.
I know he means the Void Realm there, I'm just not sure if by "deep" he really means deep in the sense of "nothingness" or deep in some other sense. But yeah, count me as neutral on this too.
Fair enough.

The part about the novel being translated is mind-blowing. Congrats.

I am not super knowledgeable on High 1-A but 1-A seems solid. 2-A is confusing. The idea of cultivators becoming worlds or containing worlds within them isn't new to me, nor are the descriptions between cultivations stages, but I should probably read that chapter to get a good enough reference of what it is scaling off of. Also Infinite speed is missing an additional scan of infinite distance for the gap.

Anyways, let us move on to P&A. Abstract Existence Type 2 is a reformatted version of immortality type 8 and the scans don't indicate that unless you read their immortality type 8 lol (Golden Core). NEP Type 2 is lacking both nonexistence and existence but in a weird way, it is still nonexistence lacking nonexistence and existence. It needs more context than simply being deeper than the void. Also what is the context behind NEP (Aspect 5)?.

[INSERT MEME: SOCIAL CREDIT INCREASE ^^^]

That's still not enough for Type 5. You have to prove that "causality" as part of time encompasses all causal systems that can possibly exist. Otherwise it would be NLF to claim this. Being independent of multiple, even hundreds or thousands of causal systems is not enough for Type 5. That would be higher degree of Type 4
I'm probably going to wait for staff. As it stands, the current examples for ACA 5, don't have what you are stating either.
566028395e5d26b62b8ea503d9e6e19d.png

So either, their wrong, or you are misunderstanding Acauality Type 5.

NEP Type 2 is lacking both nonexistence and existence but in a weird way, it is still nonexistence lacking nonexistence and existence. It needs more context than simply being deeper than the void.
That NEP Type 2, is based off of the Gold Core's NEP Type 2.
Also what is the context behind NEP (Aspect 5)?.
Their cores are Mind, Body & Soul, plus their Essence of Existence which has been shown to be separate from everything else.

Their cores are Mind, Body & Soul, plus their Essence of Existence which has been shown to be separate from everything else.
If it is their essence, wouldn't it fall into 'Conceptual Nonexistence'?

Also I perceive aspect (Type 5) as lacking something, rather than it being nonexistent. Sound like the same thing but the latter requires the appropriate non-physical interaction to manipulate while the former is essentially immunity as there isn't anything to manipulate in the existence and nonexistence scale of things.

If it is their essence, wouldn't it fall into 'Conceptual Nonexistence'?
No, Spiritual Energy is conceptual which is a part of their will, the core is shown to be separate from that.
Also I perceive aspect (Type 5) as lacking something, rather than it being nonexistent.

Aspect of Nonexistence​

Which aspects the characters are nonexistent in:
I mean...

I agree with the OP, it seems pretty solid except it might need a bit more deeper interpretations because people are goddamn lazy after all

No, Spiritual Energy is conceptual which is a part of their will, the core is shown to be separate from that.
I see. Then I am neutral then.
I mean...
If you read aspect 5, there is a distinction made between lacking something and it being nonexistent:
  • These characters lack some other fundamental aspect that would be necessary for a normal being's existence or have a nonexistent one
They're both qualifying conditions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back