• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Ultron (MCU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t his wincons some 4D stuff from the stones?
The problem here is that it's not passive. Ultron still has to create a set of events to activate them which involves causality. Almighty pretty much negs that

It has been discussed and even the supporters for Ultron agree to a degree that his resistance to fate hax is dubious to say the least.

And even if it is 4-D, that's just smurf stuff and this turns into a hax stomp in favor of the other character. Also won't get concluded.

Idk why ya'll spent so much time arguing here. Literally no way this match can end in a fair decisive way.

Aren’t his wincons some 4D stuff from the stones?
The Win Con I can think of that he could use is 4-D hax from the mind or soul stone

But Precog and Almighty makes em difficult to pull off

You know, you can easily turn this tide back to your favor by saying Ultron has no achievable win con so this is a stomp and can't be concluded but you didn't hear that from me.
Nah
To me a Win is a Win
If someone is gonna make that argument it aint gonna be me

Because the Infinity Stones were forged by the Celestials Big Bang which created the universe and the stones themselves are comparable in power/energy to the Celestials (who are 4-D beings/4-D powered beings)
It doesn’t follow from the fact that it was created by a 4D thing that it’s 4D. Let’s say a 4D character creates a universe with life. That life isn’t suddenly 4D. Also, the stones are comparable to 4D beings in Hax potency or AP? IIRC the stones pages don’t put them at Low 2-C

Edit: It does in terms of AP, but says nothing in regards to hax potency.

the stones have no 4-D feat unless they are together in a massive AP attack, but they hax are not 4-D
I dont know about given that:

The Stones themselves are representations of different aspects of the universe
And also the Power Stone ALONE was used by the Celestials to place judgement on worlds
Bor (former King of Asgard) said that the Aether's power was far to great to point it could not be destroyed
Malekith was gonna revert the entire universe to state of eternal darkness with one stone alone (the Aether)

Their are also other feats I could point out

I dont know about given that:

The Stones themselves are representations of different aspects of the universe
And also the Power Stone ALONE was used by the Celestials to place judgement on worlds
Bor (former King of Asgard) said that the Aether's power was far to great to point it could not be destroyed
Malekith was gonna revert the entire universe to state of eternal darkness with one stone alone (the Aether)

Their are also other feats I could point out
1. thats just planetary
2.that does not make it 4D, just means Bor had no way of destroying it
3. via a specific event and time, not like he could at any point in time do it

Even if they were 4D (which it doesn't seem like), this seems to be via hax and they are physically still 3D and the activation for them is also not 4D based (as dumb as that sounds).

Even if they were 4D (which it doesn't seem like), this seems to be via hax and they are physically still 3D and the activation for them is also not 4D based (as dumb as that sounds).
The power of the Time Stone was able to render even an phenomenally powerful cosmic being of Dormammu caliber powerless to do anything to break it.

Any proof this affects the 4D space time of the universe as opposed to just the three dimensional matter of the universe?
The context here was that he sought to revert the entire universe which was created from the celestial big bang
The same universe context is the reason as to why Ultron has Tier 2

Also he was gonna REVERT the universe so he was gonna have to affect Time as well

If the universe in question was not Tier 2 then Ultron's Universe Feats (which are mentioned in his profile) would only have him at Tier 3

Also the Stones can literally affect beings like Dormammu who are made out of of Space-Time

Also I can't confirm this so dont take my word for it but I think there was already a consensus as to why the universe in question is 4-D space-time

Also what's the point of this
Yhwach wins anyways unless Sir Owens brings some new arguments to the plate
I have already thrown in the towel on the matter

Also what's the point of this
Yhwach wins anyways unless Sir Owens brings some new arguments to the plate
I have already thrown in the towel on the matter
The only wincon ultron has is if the stones are physically 4D and don't just possess 3D hax. That would make it immune to the almighty's passives.

even then that's grounds for a smurf stomp if it's true.

It won’t be a stomp because Yhwach still has wincons. Ultron having his own doesn’t negate Yhwach’s advantages. Yhwach could just pick a timeline he doesn’t use the time stone in.
Oh yeah, i forgot about that. I was thinking of the wincon where Yhwach destroys the stones.

So the only wincon Ultron has is if he himself is higher dimensional. Since even if the stones were physically 4D, the activation for it and the users are still reliant on some 3D shindigs which is susceptible to the Almighty.

The context here was that he sought to revert the entire universe which was created from the celestial big bang
The same universe context is the reason as to why Ultron has Tier 2

Also he was gonna REVERT the universe so he was gonna have to affect Time as well

If the universe in question was not Tier 2 then Ultron's Universe Feats (which are mentioned in his profile) would only have him at Tier 3

Also the Stones can literally affect beings like Dormammu who are made out of of Space-Time

Also I can't confirm this so dont take my word for it but I think there was already a consensus as to why the universe in question is 4-D space-time

Here where you are wrong.
Dr Strange was only able to use TimeStone in Dark Dimension was due to Eye of Agamotto. I Guess you did not watch the movie? No one know exactly the power of Eye of Agamotto. But that Relic Item was strong enough to even affect outside of their realm. Afterall the Eye of Agamotto was creation of Agamotto himself who defeated Dormammu. Without Eye of Agamotto then I dont see how DrStrange would even capable of defeating Dormammu.

Also Infinity Stone do not work in another universe or dimension. They only work in their own native Universe. That why Reed even with Infinity Stone cant help him all the time if he step into another dimension (outside of their own universe).

Ultron with Infinity Stone isn't on same level as Dr.Strange with Eye of Agamotto + Time Stone..

Infinity stone would be useless in this vsbattle unless the OP Stated they fight in MVU.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, i forgot about that. I was thinking of the wincon where Yhwach destroys the stones.
The stones only have Island level dura as listed on the infinity gauntlet page, so unless Ultrons infinity stones are more durable this should still work. The time stone just has 4D hax not dura.

Edit: He also has X Axis to snipe the stones in case they are to durable for his AP.

Here where you are wrong.
Dr Strange was only able to use TimeStone in Dark Dimension was due to Eye of Agamotto. I Guess you did not watch the movie? No one know exactly the power of Eye of Agamotto. But that Relic Item was strong enough to even affect outside of their realm. Afterall the Eye of Agamotto was creation of Agamotto himself who defeated Dormammu. Without Eye of Agamotto then I dont see how DrStrange would even capable of defeating Dormammu.

Also Infinity Stone do not work in another universe or dimension. They only work in their own native Universe. That why Reed even with Infinity Stone cant help him all the time if he step into another dimension (outside of their own universe).

Ultron with Infinity Stone isn't on same level as Dr.Strange with Eye of Agamotto + Time Stone..

Infinity stone would be useless in this vsbattle unless the OP Stated they fight in MVU.
I don't think you watched What If...?

Infinity Ultron can use the Time Stone outside of his universe just fine. Because of the events of Loki, the one universe that was the MCU became the infinite multiverse. The Stones now work in every universe.

Regardless, I'm not sure how fair this match is considering Yhwach's hax far outclasses Ultron outside of going to a universe Yhwach can't see. I say this because Ultron can traverse infinite universes, far more than Yhwach's range would allow him to see.

I don't think you watched What If...?

Infinity Ultron can use the Time Stone outside of his universe just fine. Because of the events of Loki, the one universe that was the MCU became the infinite multiverse. The Stones now work in every universe.

Regardless, I'm not sure how fair this match is considering Yhwach's hax far outclasses Ultron outside of going to a universe Yhwach can't see. I say this because Ultron can traverse infinite universes, far more than Yhwach's range would allow him to see.

There no proof that Infinity Ultron can use Time Stone outside of his Universe.. MCU is Multiverse its been like that in comics but there are different verse realities due to different author such as Earth-616 or Earth-199999 (Loki TV Show/Dr Strange Movies).. Also Infinity Stone did not even work on TVA what make you think it will work here?

There no proof that Infinity Ultron can use Time Stone outside of his Universe.. MCU is Multiverse its been like that in comics but there are different verse realities due to different author such as Earth-616 or Earth-199999 (Loki TV Show/Dr Strange Movies).. Also Infinity Stone did not even work on TVA what make you think it will work here?
He literally uses the power of the stones outside his universe, did you not watch the episodes?

Even Endgame doesn't follow the whole Infinity stones can only work in their own universe.

Literally watch What If...? He used it in the universe the Guardians of the Multiverse was hiding in.

it literally worked outside of the universe buddy, just...watch What if episode 8 and 9

People really underestimate the Almighty's passives a lot.

The almighty's precog makes Yhwach see every future from the moment it is activated (in this form, he has it active from the get go) and it comes with other haxes that are based on his future sight like Information analysis ("He knows everything that lies within his gaze" meaning Yhwach knows everything about Ultron the moment the fight starts) and Power Null ("Any power he knows becomes his ally and thus becomes incapable of harming him" meaning Yhwach stops him from doing anything in the first place like universe travel).

And this is all based on his precog which is passive...

Unless he has some agenda in mind, An Almighty activated Yhwach literally negs Ultron the moment the fight starts.

Last edited:
How would this help him? Yhwach can precog, understand, and null his powers at the beginning of the battle. If he leaves the battle field to go snipe he would still be unable to put down or even touch an X axis Yhwach. Yhwach can also precog himself dying and avoid it or ress.

it literally worked outside of the universe buddy, just...watch What if episode 8 and 9
I did and that isn't outside of his verse. I Guess you are confused how Infinity Stone works. They only work in their own verse. You may call it Multiverse because it happened inside the Marvel Universe which consist of multiple universe (which is u basically call it Multiverse).

Universe, Multiverse, Omniverse, Megaverse.

Omniverse power is where like DC Universe and Marvel Universe That how it works. There is no proof that Infinity Stone work in Omniverse which is outside of Marvel Universe Settings.

I did and that isn't outside of his verse. I Guess you are confused how Infinity Stone works. They only work in their own verse. You may call it Multiverse because it happened inside the Marvel Universe which consist of multiple universe (which is u basically call it Multiverse).

Universe, Multiverse, Omniverse, Megaverse.

Omniverse power is where like DC Universe and Marvel Universe That how it works. There is no proof that Infinity Stone work in Omniverse which is outside of Marvel Universe Settings.
That's like a comics only thing. The MCU actively contradict that.

That's like a comics only thing. The MCU actively contradict that.

Yea remember Darkseid who wield the Infinity Gauntlet? When the IG was transported into DC Universe? Darkseid said this crap is weak n waste of time...just toss that infinity gauntlet in trashcan.

Yea remember Darkseid who wield the Infinity Gauntlet? When the IG was transported into DC Universe? Darkseid said this crap is weak n waste of time...just toss that infinity gauntlet in trashcan.
That was the comics. This is the MCU lol. The movies don't follow the same logic as the comics do.

I was gonna continue this debate but I don't wanna get 4 v 1 again 😂😭
Its super unfair that Top Tier bleach supporters are facing just me
An Average Tier Marvel Supporter 😝😝😝

And I have absolutely no assist on this
Seriously
WHERE ARE THE MARVEL SUPPORTERS 😂😂😂

Lolol
Anyways I'm throwing in the Towel

GG Bernkastell
GG Speedster
GG TOAA
GG Swerzye
GG Yomi

And all the other debaters that made this fun

😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏😌👏
I literally hope your grandmother gets hit by lightning several times.

People really underestimate the Almighty's passives a lot.

The almighty's precog makes Yhwach see every future from the moment it is activated (in this form, he has it active from the get go) and it comes with other haxes that are based on his future sight like Information analysis ("He knows everything that lies within his gaze" meaning Yhwach knows everything about Ultron the moment the fight starts) and Power Null ("Any power he knows becomes his ally and thus becomes incapable of harming him" meaning Yhwach stops him from doing anything in the first place like universe travel).

And this is all based on his precog which is passive...

Unless he has some agenda in mind, An Almighty activated Yhwach literally negs Ultron the moment the fight starts.
Wank, NLF. Ultron travel through dimension have nothing to do with harming Yhwach, he can't power null that according to the context you gave because Ultron simply just: travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back