• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Ultron (MCU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wank, NLF. Ultron travel through dimension have nothing to do with harming Yhwach, he can't power null that according to the context you gave because Ultron simply just: travel
My guy you have a Fate profile picture and have a tendency to extrapolate Dragon Ball.

Don't go around calling shit wank whenever you have zero clue on what your talking and wank yourself. Ultron isn't resistant to Yhwach's level of power Nullification. Traveling isn't doing anything to prevent the Almighty from working either.

The Almighty itself is already a 4-D hax given that it's given a Low 2-C rating for ED. His Almighty can affect 4-D structures, such as Bleach's universe and space-time.

His power Nullification is also scaling above Conceptual Nullification due to scaling above Ichibei's power Nullification with the Almighty so again, no Ultron isn't taking this no matter what amount of mental gymnastics you wanna use.

I did and that isn't outside of his verse. I Guess you are confused how Infinity Stone works. They only work in their own verse. You may call it Multiverse because it happened inside the Marvel Universe which consist of multiple universe (which is u basically call it Multiverse).

Universe, Multiverse, Omniverse, Megaverse.

Omniverse power is where like DC Universe and Marvel Universe That how it works. There is no proof that Infinity Stone work in Omniverse which is outside of Marvel Universe Settings.
what the **** are u talking about

My guy you have a Fate profile picture and have a tendency to extrapolate Dragon Ball.

Don't go around calling shit wank whenever you have zero clue on what your talking and wank yourself. Ultron isn't resistant to Yhwach's level of power Nullification. Traveling isn't doing anything to prevent the Almighty from working either.

The Almighty itself is already a 4-D hax given that it's given a Low 2-C rating for ED. His Almighty can affect 4-D structures, such as Bleach's universe and space-time.

His power Nullification is also scaling above Conceptual Nullification due to scaling above Ichibei's power Nullification with the Almighty so again, no Ultron isn't taking this no matter what amount of mental gymnastics you wanna use.
1. So you not doing the same thing to your favorite verse???. And why Dragon Ball and Fate are relevant here??
2. Did i debate about Almighty potency or something in my comment
3. Again, did you actually read my argument, or just focus on the two word: Wank and NLF i used???. I literally argue according to the context Yomi provided, in which he said Yhwach can null every power that can harm him. However Ultron travel dimension is not a power that cause harm to anything, but Yomi still said Yhwach can null Ultron dimensional travel hax which contradict with his own provided context.

To be honest, half of your argument id your personal attack toward my comment. TOAAPRESENCE1, however have better and more reasonable counter-argument, he actually focus on the content of my comment to counter back rather than personal attack

1. So you not doing the same thing to your favorite verse???. And why Dragon Ball and Fate are relevant here??
You didn't get the joke he was making... He's saying its ironic for you to call out something as Wank while being a fan of Fate.

He's saying that Fate is Wanked on the site and is making a joke out of you calling something else as Wank while being a fan of Fate.

You didn't get the joke he was making... He's saying its ironic for you to call out something as Wank while being a fan of Fate.

He's saying that Fate is Wanked on the site and is making a joke out of you calling something else as Wank while being a fan of Fate.
So, it automatically become wank when you see a rating that not align with your personal thinking or somehow stronger than your favorite verse???. While using wank was a bad on my side, my comment aim at the context Yomi provided, not the entire power or the verse.

So, it automatically become wank when you see a rating that not align with your personal thinking or somehow stronger than your favorite verse???. While using wank was a bad on my side, my comment aim at the context Yomi provided, not the entire power or the verse.
Yes... that's the literal definition of what "Wank" is within a verse-debate context, a rating that doesn't personally align with your scaling of the verse. Gin personally believes that Fate is Wanked on this site, don't know if it is but that's his personal opinion, so when he sees someone who has a Fate PFP calling something else wank he's gonna respond differently if your PFP wasn't something from a verse he considered wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back